Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death (61396 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by femi4: 10:10am On May 17, 2018
Bethankful:

True bruuh

Just like I have been pleading for financial assistance on NL for my 3 major surgery.
https://www.nairaland.com/4481750/imagine-what

Time registered: May 01, 2018
You are fake
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Bethankful: 10:38am On May 17, 2018
femi4:
You are fake
Nope

Registered first in 2011:Aug 30
33 topics ( out of the 33 never ask for help)
2423 likes
But have to register to ask for help.
Did first and second surgery without asking for help but the second surgery wreck my savings.
Loss my job and partially disable but not incapacitated.
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Bethankful: 10:39am On May 17, 2018
femi4:
You are fake
Nope

Registered first in 2011:Aug 30
33 topics ( out of the 33 never ask for help)
2423 likes
But have to register above to ask for help.
Did first and second surgery without asking for help but the second surgery wreck my savings.
Loss my job and partially disable but not incapacitated.
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by delishpot: 10:53am On May 17, 2018
when someone dies everyone would want to post things to make themselves look like very close pals and chief mourners. Must he share their last chat? Scavengers of human misery everywhere.
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Diso60090(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2018
Nigerians too get bad mouth only chat una wan change
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Nobody: 11:29am On May 17, 2018
May she RIP
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by talk2percy(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2018
Chai, see fine woman.
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Teeboi56: 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
youngest85:
Is she dead?

How many films did she feature in?
She is not dead, going for business trip
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by olawrite: 1:08pm On May 17, 2018
carzola:
Alibaba you and your Ancestors are stupppiidd.. for exposing your chat
with a dead woman.. i dont even see the sense in this...
him too sabi celeb...
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by opribo(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2018
What does this mean? You show an incomplete chat only to prove you had a chat with her is that it.

When she mentioned health issues what did you do. Did you try to find out what the issues were. Don't know why people just want to talk whether it's relevant or not
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Are you okay?
Honestly he's not okay
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by 2mch(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2018
But this Ali Baba lives for Instagram o. Why expose private chats?
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Distribusiness(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2018
I do not know who she is because i do not watch yoruba video even i watched before. but till today i was surprised when i read it just now in the Guardian newspaper. i am sorry to hear that. Why are many top successful celebrities died of one or other deadly diseases every year? what is wrong with them? why can they not use bitter drinks and sweets to keep them healthy and well? too much pleasure in foods can send celebrities to the grave. If you love your health and you want to live longer, take care of your health. Do not allow money to deceive you.

Source:
Investment and Business Tutorial:

https://investment4business..com

GistMore:
GistMore.com

Comedian Alibaba took to his instagram to morn late Aishat Abimbola who allegedly dieed of breast cancer, he then leaked a recent whatsapp chat they had before her death.

See it below...

See more here; http://www.gistmore.com/alibaba-shares-recent-whatsapp-chat-aishat-abimbola-dead
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by hajipeters: 9:55pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's the essence of this fvckery?
We know she was obviously asking for alms so why broadcast it.

Alibaba is so childish and that's why new acts like Funnybone and Aroli even have more relevance.

Finally,
I have no respect or sympathy for an actress that walked out of her marriage to be free as an actress.
Even dou she did walk out of her marriage..b it ha mistake or not...she doesn't deserve death..but she is now...so respect d dead
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by hajipeters: 9:59pm On May 17, 2018
Distribusiness:
I do not know who she is because i do not watch yoruba video even i watched before. but till today i was surprised when i read it just now in the Guardian newspaper. i am sorry to hear that. Why are many top successful celebrities died of one or other deadly diseases every year? what is wrong with them? why can they not use bitter drinks and sweets to keep them healthy and well? too much pleasure in foods can send celebrities to the grave. If you love your health and you want to live longer, take care of your health. Do not allow money to deceive you.

Source:
Investment and Business Tutorial:

https://investment4business..com

Money or not ...der is no cure for ur last day on earth
D poor die just as d rich do...so pls pay a sincere condolence nd stop mocking her death...
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by mayweather145: 10:51pm On May 17, 2018
Dalexicographer:
want wink
tanks

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by SUNDICOS(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2018
Treasure17:

Ask your ancestors.
YOUNGEST89 is much concerned about legacies, but it's just invalid right now based on death issue involved.
Re: Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death by Cately(f): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
AdSense account or YouTube with AdSense or blog with AdSense account needed waitoo the man no dey use iPhone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If You Like Beating Your Wife, Come Try This One"- Alibaba Dares Wife Beaters / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.