Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (58980 Views)

Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 16, 2018
Michellekabod:

You are disgrace unto womanhood for this comment. Are you better than her?in your self righteousness do u claim to be more chaste than she?

Suprising how girls(including non virgins) will castigate a baby Mama. In most cases the difference between them and baby mamas are condoms(at best) or abortions(at worst).
It is better she spread her legs for one of the most famous personalities in Africa than you girls who do it for a "nobody" and still go ahead to murder an innocent child for that same "nobody"

child, please do not let me wash you, glorifying foolishness.

just stay off my mentions with your sensitivity. if the baby's father was a broke guy, would we hear of it? abeg carry your own dey go, i no wan stoop to your level, you that don't use to give it to just anybody, we hail thee.

please act civil so i don't have to drag you to your gutter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by thedondada(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2018
Hayzead07:
are you saying 4million is not enough to take care of a child for 2years?

Actually it's 4.8million.

That's 2.4 a year.

Roughly 200k a month.

And they said he's not trying.

I didn't even look at the figure initially now I am pissed. Hungry girl. She should work and pay her own part too.

Jesus.

I said it she wanted to use the baby as a pathway to the life of leisure and it backfired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 16, 2018
grin
EuroBoy007:
Hmmm.

Baby mama's business.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 16, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Check the proximity of the issues and you would see it was all publicity. Why didn’t it pop up b4 last week? It’s 6months she is owing oh

It didn't pop up cuz yearly tenants can owe up to 6 months rent accordin' to Lagos Tenancy laws but after 6 months na die.
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by MPESA(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2018
Centrallock:
Take it or leave it, dude need's to start taking care of his responsibility, gush two baby mama complaining and he is fooling himself claiming bailing, his kids for God's sake.
About 500 dollars a month , seriously is dam too small for such a person in that status because they are not spending in our useless Naira currency. undecided

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by pyx: 11:52pm On May 16, 2018
Do you think child support is a play? Unlike nigeria where you born and allow the mother to face the hurdles, time to pay back all is near because by the time they are ready for him , he will pay according to his networth.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 16, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Cynthia Morgan broke asfuck.

Last time she came to za club in the area, she came without her personal ride but on a hired ride.

She damn broke, that song was just to cash in on the publicity. Her range was stolen and she couldn't even afford a Camry 2.2 smiley

all these lifestyle na wash

Some no know all these.
They swallow lies whole.

Wizkid is worth billions but pays rent in a house worth less than 100m. Why not just buy the house??

Wizkid was ranked on forbes.com yet I couldn't locate this 'list' & no one can drop the forbes.com link.

The rank exists only in useless Nigerian blogs.

Sheep shall remain sheep my brother...

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by MPESA(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2018
sureheaven:
This lady must be a gold digger ......

How much has ur own biological father spent on u. shocked shocked

Ole, u don see wizkid as ur atm, u better go get a better job before hunger go format ur brain. grin grin

Sir I disagree with you is about 500 dollars a month which is very poor considering his wealth and statues. Because the so called woman is not spending in our Useless Naira currency.
Even in most of Africans country after paying lents you will be left with nothing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by enemyofprogress: 11:59pm On May 16, 2018
See as the boy is looking like an earthworm
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by MPESA(m): 12:03am On May 17, 2018
Bester44:

How much has she spent as a mother on the boy? Abi na to spread legs women know? Anyway, we expect her to say she carry d child for 9 months. She kuku no carry am atall.
Sir pls stop it 500 dollars is very small for such a person , considering that she's not spending in our useless Naira currency. Minds you that Most of Africans countries are quite expensives to live JUST on house lent bros the money don finish .

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by MPESA(m): 12:08am On May 17, 2018
dominique:

Where in her post did she indicate that she wants her baby daddy to foot all the bills for the child's needs? She has been doing this alone for a year and half and not as much as a phonecall from the guy and you think that's ok? It's highly irresponsible. We know it's wrong to have a child outside of wedlock but does the child deserve to be neglected because of that?
Don't mind some people because they mention 4.5 the money sound so much without thinking its was just a mere 500 dollars every month which is not up to some house bills in most of Africans countries.
She's not spending in our useless Naira currency. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by kenex4ever(m): 12:13am On May 17, 2018
Timagex:
the 4.5, is it million or naira? shocked shocked
naira iè 13000 dollar
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by kenex4ever(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2018
ednut1:
kilo kan aye. Wizkid prob sleeps with diff gals everyday. The wise ones use pill after. All these ones wey no get sense na dem sabi o. Wizkid is not an american dat wud pay child support , let her come to nigeria to sue him. Na 100k naira she go get last last
as far say na starbottle, una go support am.

Shortboy try to b responsible
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Hayzead07(m): 12:31am On May 17, 2018
thedondada:

Actually it's 4.8million.

That's 2.4 a year.

Roughly 200k a month.

And they said he's not trying.

I didn't even look at the figure initially now I am pissed. Hungry girl. She should work and pay her own part too.

Jesus.

I said it she wanted to use the baby as a pathway to the life of leisure and it backfired

no mind her...gold diggers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Hayzead07(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2018
kenex4ever:

you wey talk how much u dey give ur gf or wife monthly huh?

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by donqx: 1:02am On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
That's too small considering the amount they spend on jewelries and fashion accessories.

but you know a whorre will always be a whorre...lazy bitchessss tryna eat where they haven't work....you let a kid dickkk u out coz you're tryin to finese...bitchhhh pls this doesnt work in africa...go and trap fetty wap in the US...he still need more queens...heard he is even broke now
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 1:12am On May 17, 2018
Michellekabod:

Continue your asslicking, you oaf!
I never said she was not a virgin.

Away with you,scum of the earth...

Thanks, I will do just that, bye bitter hag grin

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 1:14am On May 17, 2018
thedondada:

You're evil grin grin grin

Maybe he should be called wiz snow.

We should probably get him a white goat since direwolves are hard to come by for naija grin

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by thedondada(m): 1:35am On May 17, 2018
MPESA:

Don't mind some people because they mention 4.5 the money sound so much without thinking its was just a mere 500 dollars every month which is not up to some house bills in most of Africans countries.
She's not spending in our useless Naira currency. undecided

500 hundred dollars is not up to some house bills in most of African countries.

There s no need to discuss further with you.

Out of the 200 million Nigerians how many do you think earn 500 dollars a month?

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by P0intBlank(m): 3:04am On May 17, 2018
dominique:
Why do Nigerian men support actions by deadbeat dad most of the time. Do they think it's ok to neglect one's flesh and blood? The deed has been done, the mistake has been made now it's time to face the consequences, they start slut shaming the babymama as if she got pregnant by herself. If you don't want to be "trapped" with pregnancy, use necessary precautions. That shouldn't be so hard should it? I'm so
glad those deadbeat parents are now being given the treatment they deserve by the children they abandoned. No child is going to grow up one day and start looking for you if you've not been present in their lives. Such parent deserve to be be disgraced

You're not alone. As I read their comments I shook my head in disbelief - they were defending the undefendable

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Pavore9: 3:10am On May 17, 2018
tartarus:

Dont be surprised at all. Many Nigerians have/had deadbeat dads... that's why many Nigerians have behavioral issues. They're in support of wizkids actions cos it's a norm to them.

You are so right, being deadbeat has become their normal.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Timagex(m): 3:36am On May 17, 2018
kenex4ever:
naira iè 13000 dollar
blood of God!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 3:43am On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
[s]That's too small considering the amount they spend on jewelries and fashion accessories. [[/s]

she can't ask for child support because they were not married... it's not even possible here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 3:56am On May 17, 2018
pyx:
Do you think child support is a play? Unlike nigeria where you born and allow the mother to face the hurdles, time to pay back all is near because by the time they are ready for him , he will pay according to his networth.

you must be joking
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 4:03am On May 17, 2018
I don't just understand what is wrong with individuals of the female gender.

A man takes care of the kids for as long as possible you won't hear his voice but a woman takes care of the kids within a short period of time she'll not allow people to hear word as if the kids aren't her responsibility too.. smh

As for wizkid's babymama.. since that stuff is equivalent to $500 monthly, why can't she add her own $500 to make it $1000? $1000 is equal to 350k naira

This lady is just a gold digger .
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by 2mch(m): 4:09am On May 17, 2018
Very small money. She needs to go and talk to US government to make sure all the proceeds he makes from shows in the US is frozen. Then maybe he will get sense. He did not see country like Nigeria to impregnate a woman, it’s US. I am sure her rent is at least 1k US alone. Not to talk of other bills, food and daycare for the child. The 500US is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by ednut1(m): 4:10am On May 17, 2018
kenex4ever:

did he tell them he wanted kids Make gals get sense abeg
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by 2mch(m): 4:11am On May 17, 2018
ednut1:
did he tell them he wanted kids Make gals get sense abeg
When you freely have unprotected sex and it results in a child, you must take very good care of that child. If you are not ready for children, use a condom. Stop displaying ignorance here. As a man you have more to lose, so always use your brain.9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by ednut1(m): 4:17am On May 17, 2018
2mch:

When you freely have unprotected sex and it results in a child, you must take very good care of that child. If you are not ready for children, use a condom. Stop displaying ignorance here. As a man you have more to lose, so always use your brain.9
agreed, but wizkid is enjoying his life and free. If these gals dont open legs anyhow he would prob pay hookers for sex and hookers dont bring belle. She he dated tania and davido dates chioma y those ones never get belle These babes get wat they deserve abeg. I pity the innocent kids sha
Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Teacher1776(m): 4:21am On May 17, 2018
divinehand2003:
Much ado about those poor kids born out of wedlock.

It's pleasurable making babies, however, a great deal of work and care and attention is demanded to raise them up properly.

Wizzy, pls take care of your children from multiple women. You owe them that responsibility.
what exactly are you saying? 4.5 million nigerian naira in two years. That is almost 200k a month. Even a level 16 officer in the nigerian civil service (school principal who has wives and children) does not receive that sum as salary.

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support by Nobody: 4:46am On May 17, 2018
2mch:
Very small money. She needs to go and talk to US government to make sure all the proceeds he makes from shows in the US is frozen. Then maybe he will get sense. He did not see country like Nigeria to impregnate a woman, it’s US. I am sure her rent is at least 1k US alone. Not to talk of other bills, food and daycare for the child. The 500US is nothing.

do you have sense at all?

The US government officials can only do such if they were legally married.. babymamas aren't given child support in the US.
Courts don't even recognize baby mamas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.