Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland (7783 Views)

Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / Please Help Me Choose Between Zenith And UBA / Zenith Bank Sacks Marketers & Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by wazobiang: 3:38pm On May 25, 2010
seriously, why would someone be on the internet, let alone nairaland during work hours. they are lucky jim didn't come with shackles for them.
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by cvibe: 6:21pm On May 25, 2010
It is entirely wrong to use an employer's time for personal. Would you like your employer to deduct your nairaland/facebook time during work hours from your pay?
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by airzzee(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2010
wazobia-ng:

seriously, why would someone be on the internet, let alone nairaland during work hours. they are lucky jim didn't come with shackles for them.

cvibe:

It is entirely wrong to use an employer's time for personal. Would you like your employer to deduct your nairaland/facebook time during work hours from your pay?

Well said. Most pple dont want to work, but want fat salary at the end of the work.
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by Ossaifamous(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2010
Nigerian organization put staff to working at least 12 hours and considering the 1hour30mins you spend on the road ,and a good sleep cost as much as 8hours so you have on choice but to steal your employers time in order to still be in this world, so we all know that zenith bank staffs will start using their phones.
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2010
Reports have it that Dayokanu is the main reason Nairaland has been bad from Zenith Bank.
His anti-Arsenal posts have left staff members devastated for days and causing countless slow-days.

Infact in extreme cases, some employees that support Arsenal has smashed screens in anger and blamed it on 'trying to kill a screen virus using the old method'

Abeg wetin i do o, I just dey ask How MarKATE jejely
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On May 26, 2010
What connection does Nairaland have with Zenith Bank? undecided
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by bomb1(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2010
It all depends on the nature of the organization.I would not expect a bank front teller to be checking glued to NL and get unnecessary distraction.What I however expect is that organizations allow staff to unwind during break and after "official" closing hours.At the same time staff should do things in moderation.

Service is excellence and this come with discipline.

http://servicevows.com/viewarticle.php?intid=32
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by 190: 8:58am On May 26, 2010
if they @ zenith bank bans nairaland then they should use a webproxy to acess nland

here is a good one i always you

www.hidemyass.com
just type in nairaland and open it
changes the ip automatically and u can continue with
the business,thats how i do mine @ my working place~
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28am On May 26, 2010
i'm considering blocking it myself - look at the time
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41am On May 26, 2010
Doesn't stop anyone from browsing with their phones.
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by topkin(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2010
I'll peg it mainly on distraction!
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by Jarus(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2010
oyb:

i'm considering blocking it myself - look at the time
Bros, me too don tire o.
There was a time I spoke with somebody from IT to disable it from my official system so that the visit will be reduced to my phone. But that was teh last thing I heard. E be like sya d guy too dey come NL.
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by johndavid1(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2010
niaraland is too! much in fact nl for life! up seun carry go!! cool cool
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by sizzlers(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2010
my BOSS threatens to disconnect my system from the NET coz of the distractions. i ve limited my visit to  NL ever since then but the he him self (THE BOSS) dey the surf NL. secretly in his office.
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by candylips(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2010
^^ how u take know.

spy on him and get his id na.
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by sizzlers(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2010
candylips:

^^ how u take know.

spy on him and get his id na.
im a coded man, use to go to the man office on invitation
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by sayso: 10:07am On May 27, 2010
what is the latest?have the management opened NL?
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by Newest: 7:38pm On May 27, 2010
eldee:

Reports have it that Dayokanu is the main reason Nairaland has been bad from Zenith Bank.
His anti-Arsenal posts have left staff members devastated for days and causing countless slow-days.

Infact in extreme cases, some employees that support Arsenal has smashed screens in anger and blamed it on 'trying to kill a screen virus using the old method' grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OMG
some here was also teaching the staffs on how to change Ip, cant just stop laughing
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by denzel2009: 7:51pm On May 27, 2010
Newest:

OMG
some here was also teaching the staffs on how to change Ip, cant just stop laughing
That was funny too, then the IT plus HR dept would say O Ye good employee, for changing your IP cos of NL, You can now go home and be permanently glued to NL.
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by Jarus(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2010
That was funny too, then the IT plus HR dept would say O Ye good employee, for changing your IP cos of NL, You can now go home and be permanently glued to NL.
and this is even funnier
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by favouredjb(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2010
eldee:

I remember when an NLer . . . on this thread got banned from Nairaland at work.
The guy was offline for sometime, by the time I showed him of those things you learn in all UK high schools, him self understand say oga pass oga.
Breaking IT laws is one of those things you have to learn to survive in this world.

MTN GPRS cheats are everywhere on the internet.
I know some people that have not being to cinemas in a year, yet they've seen movies that are not yet out in the UK.
Illegal music award belongs to my guys on the music section . . . and spambot is a joke to my pips on the Phones section.

Bottom line . . .if you really want to get on NL, you'll find a way.

eldee i ll love to knw those tricks pls grin

@post NL is soooooooooooo addictive,i don tire!
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by Newest: 8:02pm On May 28, 2010
denzel2009:

Lmao, Na die be that oo, grin grin grin grin
abi NL don dey pay salary?
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by ReadyMan: 1:53am On May 29, 2010
Banning access to NL by Zenith management
is in order if what some of the employees
are doing negates the mission and vision
statement of the bank.
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by farochron(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2010
Seun Osewa is virtually becoming the bomb in Nigeria and Africa. This is nairaland is going global o. For it to be giving big companies sleepless nights on how to prevent their staff from viewing it
Re: Zenith Bank Bans Nairaland by server123: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Jarus: My colleague, an ex-Zenith staff, was telling me some days ago that the bank's IT has banned NL from their systems, meaning you cannot log on to NL from Zenith Bank systems. Same is happening in my company and many other companies for facebook.

This could mean that many Zenith staff visit NL, thereby constituting a distraction. Or possibly because of insider stories about Zenith that go on here.

Either case, NL is becoming a force to reckon with. Many companies' IT and HR departments can no longer afford to ignore NL.

Then
Start Chatting and Meeting NEW & OLD FRIENDS @ WWW.2GOING.COM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wema Bank Opens Innovative Trainning School For Old And New Staff / Sample Letter Of Recommendation / Nigerians In The U.s. Army: Let Truth Be Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.