Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race (604 Views)

Is Salvation A Scam? / Salvation: A Gift, By Works, Or Both / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by Lirqur: 11:45pm On May 16, 2018
It's true that the gospel should be preached and converts tried to be won, but in the end, Salvation is a personal race. Only you will account for what you did with your time on earth When you meet with your maker.

After Allah (swt) created Adam(as) he asked the jinn “Iblis” to bow to his creation but Iblis, “of his own will” refused to bow. His refusal to bow made Allah cast him out of his presence. Now let's head to the Garden of Eden where Adam fell. Remember, Allah's Instruction to Shaitan was to only bow. Now Allah instructed Adam and Eve not to eat of the fruit. After Eve was deceived by Shaitan to take the fruit, She, "of her own will," ate out of the fruit, took the fruit to Adam, he also ate of the fruit out "of his own will." He just like eve could have refused but he didn’t. Do you see the chain reaction of acting “on your own will?” After Adam and Eve failed their instruction to not eat from the fruit, they lost their relationship with Allah immediately just as iblis lost his relationship with Allah, immediately he refused to bow. Eating the fruit is synonymous to being ungrateful and disobedience, just as Shaitan refusing to bow is synonymous with disobedience and being an ingrate.

Iblis’ misdeed was that he failed to see that as he had Allah, he had everything therefore he had no reason to be jealous because whoever has Allah, has everything. He had no reason to be jealous of Adam. Similarly, Adam and Eve's misdeed was eating of the fruit, they both had Allah(everything) they had no need of the fruit. But luckily for them, they had redemption, unlike Shaitan. This still plays out in our lives today, whoever has Allah, has everything and for some, when you decide to discard Allah/ilah(God), you crumble. That was the message there.

Now you see, Iblis, Adam and Eve all acted of their own will, Iblis’ punishment is hell fire, Adam’s, hard labour to fend for his wife, Eve’s, painful childbirth and her husband to rule over her. But luckily for mankind, we have redemption. Out of the mercy of Allah.

This is why it is impossible for Jesus(pbuh) to die for anyone. You are responsible for your own sins, because you are acting of your own will. Only you will account for what you did with your life. Allah would never judge anyone for the sins of another. This is why it is possible for you to make Jannah, and your wife Jahannam. Why it is possible for your father to make Jannah and your mother Jahannam. Nobody carries the sins of the other person. Ultimately, Allah, would never allow anyone die for another. Jesus(pbuh) did not die for the sins of anybody, even Jesus(pbuh) was carrying his own cross, prophet Muhammad(saw) was carrying his own cross too, he was working for his salvation.

Be happy your have stern parents or friends, forcing you to pray and serve God, They want the best for you. Or, just be happy you have someone warning you about hell fire. Everyone is acting of their own will. When we write exams, your scripts are handed to you only, your scores to you only, nobody holds you responsible for the failure of the other person. In the Exam hall, you may be lucky to get people share you answers, because they want you to pass. So those shouting on you to return to ilah(God) now, are wishing you well. But know, you are still acting of your own will. Allah knows best.

Salaam

1 Like

Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 17, 2018
In your previous thread you asked the important question: "should we continue IN SIN that Grace may abound?" The implication of that is all sinners would have their place in hell irrespective of their belief in Jesus Christ. Does the death of Jesus Christ mean all who believe are automatically saved even if they choose to live as sinners? This is a lie shaitan has successfully used to deceive you muslims about christianity and salvation.
...the day you eat of the fruit you will die...adam and eve did eat of the fruit and died in the spirit that same day, and so came the need for man to be resurrected back to life in the spirit, eternal life with God as they were before the fall in Eden.
In the old testament the jews were always asked to make a blood sacrifice by killing an animal for their sins. In same way the blood of Jesus Christ was shed as the perfect holy sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins for all who choose to believe and that also requires living righteously. Sorry your prophet was a self-serving liar, thats why he was "allowed" to marry 13 wives including his daughter in-law/cousin, while you marry 4 at most, and he often demanded for the head of those who dared to oppose him and conquering/converting others by terror e.g the meccans. Unlike Jesus Christ and His disciples who were faithful till death even in the midst of persecutions.
Shallom.

2 Likes

Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by Lirqur: 6:31pm On May 18, 2018
kattytamer:
In your previous thread you asked the important question: "should we continue IN SIN that Grace may abound?" The implication of that is all sinners would have their place in hell irrespective of their belief in Jesus Christ. Does the death of Jesus Christ mean all who believe are automatically saved even if they choose to live as sinners? This is a lie shaitan has successfully used to deceive you muslims about christianity and salvation.
...the day you eat of the fruit you will die...adam and eve did eat of the fruit and died in the spirit that same day, and so came the need for man to be resurrected back to life in the spirit, eternal life with God as they were before the fall in Eden.
In the old testament the jews were always asked to make a blood sacrifice by killing an animal for their sins. In same way the blood of Jesus Christ was shed as the perfect holy sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins for all who choose to believe and that also requires living righteously. Sorry your prophet was a self-serving liar, thats why he was "allowed" to marry 13 wives including his daughter in-law/cousin, while you marry 4 at most, and he often demanded for the head of those who dared to oppose him and conquering/converting others by terror e.g the meccans. Unlike Jesus Christ and His disciples who were faithful till death even in the midst of persecutions.
Shallom.

Jesus(pbuh) was sent to inform mankind about the mercy of Allah, When he said in Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. Was him explaing that nothing has changed in the law and that prophet Muhammad(saw) was coming to bring us back to the law.
Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by enilove(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2018
Lirqur:

Jesus(pbuh) was sent to inform mankind about the mercy of Allah, When he said in Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. Was him explaing that nothing has changed in the law and that prophet Muhammad(saw) was coming to bring us back to the law.

Muhammad was a satanic prophet of Allah ( Demon ) and not the prophet of the true God of the Jews and the Christians.
Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by sambaki: 8:53pm On May 18, 2018
Lirqur:

Brother our Christian brothers are prone to emotionalism and circular logic
When you bring clear proofs to them they simply bypass it and speak from their desires
May Allah guide them.
(Sahih International)
But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 18

1 Like

Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by Lirqur: 9:17pm On May 18, 2018
enilove:

Muhammad was a satanic prophet of Allah ( Demon ) and not the prophet of the true God of the Jews and the Christians.

It's a pity, i keep telling you that Allah's mercy is what we all enjoy, you and i. You are a christian today because he permitted Christianity so that you can be guided to Islam. This Islam that you are against, is what will guide you to heaven. You are the one under the devils deception because of mercy. When Jesus(pbuh) comes to fight the Dajjal(anti-christ). This deception will clear of the eyes of most Christians. And you will see that i have been right.

1 Like

Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
Lirqur:

...to inform mankind of the mercy of God? So mankind was unaware of the Mercy of God before Jesus Christ?
What laws and prophecies did Jesus Christ fulfill? And how exactly were they fulfilled? How does that relate with "destroying" the law as some accused Him?

1 Like

Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 18, 2018
Lirqur:

It's a pity, i keep telling you that Allah's mercy is what we all enjoy, you and i. You are a christian today because he permitted Christianity so that you can be guided to Islam. This Islam that you are against, is what will guide you to heaven. You are the one under the devils deception because of mercy. When Jesus(pbuh) comes to fight the Dajjal(anti-christ). This deception will clear of the eyes of most Christians. And you will see that i have been right.
My dear you are the one being deceived here, the Bible says "and satan was transformed into an angel of light and went into the world deceiving many", and thats where you lie..."having a form of godliness (islam tells you you are being guided rightly by God), but denying the power of salvation(yet you are taught no man can die for your sins hence denying the salvation made possible only by the purifying and renewing of your soul through the blood of Jesus Christ..."

2 Likes

Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 18, 2018
sambaki:

Brother our Christian brothers are prone to emotionalism and circular logic
When you bring clear proofs to them they simply bypass it and speak from their desires
May Allah guide them.
(Sahih International)
But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination.

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 18
Emotionalism...on one side there is Jesus Christ and the apostles who preached love and righteousness, and lived by what they preached. On the other is mohammed and his warriors who claimed to also preach love and righteousness but how did they live? terrorism, robbery, murders, keeping slaves whom they raped at will, hatred and discrimination towards non-believers, etc...so tell me again who is being emotional here if you are to choose who to follow?
Besides that is there really any one who witnessed when the so called angel brought messages to mohammed? Tell me how he knew who the "angel" was. Go check the Bible there are usually witnesses for such important messages.
Again its said the prophet was bewitched by a jealous neighbour such that he was hallucinating about sleeping with one of his wives right? Why should someone bewitch another just to make him have such a simple hallucination really? Of all things he could possibly have done why that in particular?
He is also said to have the sexual urge of several men and used to sleep with all his wives in one night...as a special reward from allah right? Dont you honestly think these have more to do with some form of mania than not? He also sufferred seizures atimes and then claimed to have gotten a new verse or so abi?

2 Likes

Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by sambaki: 11:47pm On May 18, 2018
kattytamer:

Emotionalism...on one side there is Jesus Christ and the apostles who preached love and righteousness, and lived by what they preached. On the other is mohammed and his warriors who claimed to also preach love and righteousness but how did they live? terrorism, robbery, murders, keeping slaves whom they raped at will, hatred and discrimination towards non-believers, etc...so tell me again who is being emotional here if you are to choose who to follow?
Besides that is there really any one who witnessed when the so called angel brought messages to mohammed? Tell me how he knew who the "angel" was. Go check the Bible there are usually witnesses for such important messages.
Again its said the prophet was bewitched by a jealous neighbour such that he was hallucinating about sleeping with one of his wives right? Why should someone bewitch another just to make him have such a simple hallucination really? Of all things he could possibly have done why that in particular?
He is also said to have the sexual urge of several men and used to sleep with all his wives in one night...as a special reward from allah right? Dont you honestly think these have more to do with some form of mania than not? He also sufferred seizures atimes and then claimed to have gotten a new verse or so abi?

https://www.nairaland.com/4512049/numerical-miracles-holy-book-god
Re: Shaitan's Act, Made Salvation A Personal Race by enilove(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2018
Lirqur:

You are being deceived.

Which religion can we say God permitted ,Christianity or Islam?
Your religion is saying or teaching you that Allah does not know what he is doing by permitting or starting something for about 3, 000 years and cancel it to replace it with a religion that has no love and respect for human life .

How does or how can Islam guide anyone to heaven , is it by following the examples of a satanic prophet like Muhammad or observing the 5 pillars of Islam ?

The Fulani herdsmen are Muslims and are being guided by Islam . Are they going to heaven too ?

THIS IS WHERE ISLAM IS GUIDING YOU TO :
Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water. ...........

If you die as a Muslim , you will be guided to hell.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Preaching In The Rain / Open Heaven 28 January 2019 Prayer Points On Today –are You Battle Ready? / Glory Robbers 3: Demons Attached To Communities Idols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.