Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,583 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (64594 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"

Did you elect the wife? We are talking about an IGP rapping with transmission not a wife whose office is almost irrelevant.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by ofexpryz(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2018
And to what extent does her decisions affect the nation?. U wey sabi. Every time wey dem dey talk about important things for this administration una go dey quote the past. Meaning una nor just get new ideas.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by macphilip: 3:47pm On May 17, 2018
Like for Transmission
share for Assurance
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Bethel4Life(f): 4:10pm On May 17, 2018
ifeegee:

Nne, which one be my own na? Them go come beat me for my house, abi na una mentions go make me sorry?

Anyway, I'm allergic to any form of bullyiing physical or virtual . Have a great day ahead.
lol wonderful day ahead too.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2018
With this national disgrace I won't be surprised if Kenya and Ghanaians win the next round of trolls.
We go hear am for their hand especially Kenya.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by sammhi(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I did not insult you.
TIA(Transient Ischemic Attack)it is like a stroke, producing similar symptoms, but usually lasting only a few minutes and causing no permanent damage. About 1 in 3 people who have a transient ischemic attack will eventually have a stroke, with about half occurring within a year after the transient ischemic attack.
Symptoms:
Weakness, numbness or paralysis in your face, arm or leg, typically on one side of your body
Slurred or garbled speech or difficulty understanding others
Blindness in one or both eyes or double vision
Dizziness or loss of balance or coordination
Sudden, severe headache with no known cause

CVA(Cerebrovascular accident) it is a stroke and thus a medical emergency. Anyone suspected of having a stroke should be taken immediately to a medical facility for diagnosis and treatment.
Symptoms:
Trouble with speaking and understanding.
Paralysis or numbness of the face, arm or leg. You may develop sudden numbness, weakness or paralysis in your face, arm or leg. This often happens just on one side of your body. Try to raise both your arms over your head at the same time. If one arm begins to fall, you may be having a stroke. Also, one side of your mouth may droop when you try to smile.
Trouble with seeing in one or both eyes.
Headache.
Trouble with walking.
Apart from his nonsense speech, what other symptom of TIA did he display?

So far no official has come up with an explanation for what happened to the man and as such it is only fair that we speculate and mock his gaffe, especially because of the recent happenings in the nation.

I am not a doctor nor am I studying to be one.

TIA can cause loss of consciousness, but it is extremely rare. Even if they lose consciousness, you are saying they will be transmitting confusion. this would have been easier if you said it was gibberish symptom

I don`t believe in any of this witchcraft nonsense in our country and I am sorry if i gave that impression
One thing I like is you accept you gave wrong impression and thanks for the ‘google’ answers .
My take is the IGP is not an illiterate! So if on an occasion he stumbled and found to be uncoordinated in delivery of his speech ,
In sane societies we would worry and advise he consult a doctor . Why the mockery and insult ? Obviously for political reasons .
Tank goodness you are not a doctor ! When I first saw the video my reaction was it was doctored . But the man coming around to aide him showed something was wrong . Yet despite that he couldn’t coordinate his speech.As a doctor I know This is a medical condition no doubt . Even if not
TIA , there is an issue . Am more concerned about his health than the mockery of him . The mockery is political and quite unfortunate. Nigerians cannot sieve politics from Health . It is a shame ‘
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Kosy79(f): 6:24pm On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
What did Reno tweeted when a certain wife of a PhD holder addressed a group of women as "My fellow Widows"
So after using "Did" you still wrote tweet in past tense?? cry cry cry And yet you're slamming others for their mistakes.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by ogbologbo1000(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2018
Now I know why he refused to appear before the Senate
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by BrokenWings: 7:38pm On May 17, 2018
Amazing!!!! Everything about this government is wrong.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by cyrus1992(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:

What is this one saying self?
It be like say headache dey slap your brain sha!
Besides, you said "wife of PHD holder"
It is the husband that has the qualification, not the wife.
Asides that, patience jonathan never came out to tell us shes educated, she proudly flaunted her illiteracy and was proud of it.
Unlike this idiot of an IGP who insisted and keeps claiming that hes a graduate of Law FROM ABU, ZARIA.
Oga, abeg find better valid thing talk.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by decomaniaboss(f): 8:26pm On May 17, 2018
Sirjamo:
what did reno" tweeted "� � �. Chai. Now I understand your support for this grammatical destruction.. You are also an olodo grin abeg carry your transmissioned to transmissionar with your igp
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Anyad231: 10:11pm On May 17, 2018
Abi ,na d wife u call am, this is why Idris never came forward to the Senate as na laff him go talk kill everybody.....our leader use man know man to give jobs instead of using the right channel to ascertain
Who can hold that post.
Sirjamo:
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by godliman: 10:41pm On May 17, 2018
Esseite:

She rode on the back of her husband, despite that, we know the backlash she suffered from those gaffes. The incompetent IGP was appointed despite notable and well learned individuals like you and i and i think 50m others..
i think he was rewarded with igp for helping buhari gathered 2million votes when he was cp in kano when the inec official had him and his family burnt in thier home.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by hausadreturn(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2018
I can tell something went wrong somewhere.
It's hard to believe the igp couldn't read that stuff properly.
He was probably visually impaired, intoxicated, sick, or, the write-up was a mess.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Codes151(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2018
Sirjamo:
this is why northern ERS r dumb...

A wife of a PhD holder doesn't mean she's a PhD holder... Knowledge eludes some I think it's the wind direction... Just blows it away from the north
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by rejoice4eva(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2018
Can you see why 'book ' is 'haram' to them. Because without formal education they are the one getting the best in the nation

I submit that, the IG and the one who appointed this man must face prosecution for crime against humanity. Not surprised any way. How many times has PMB himself 'transmitted' live to Nigeria, except when he travels, only to transmit that Nigeria youth are lazy, .....
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by frank043(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2018
Chepos1:
Savagely grin
The IGP after seeing this tweet go be like...

Yea, definitely him, if only he can read and understand this.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 18, 2018
Anybody don see minister of sports own? These guys na mumu.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by kotv: 6:44pm On May 18, 2018
We shouldn't be mocking this. We all should be worried
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 19, 2018
English language is just a language as yoruba, igbo yoruba are, it does not determine the sense of your intelligency .., mistakes happens ,, , , ,
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by NothingDoMe: 8:15pm On May 19, 2018
Sirjamo:
Sirjamo you sef. Sometimes just hide yourself na. Some kain matter pass you.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 19, 2018
Dozi05:
I just watched this apology of an IGP and between God and Man i would have quickly dropped the speech and given something off the head. Unfortunately a letter would soon be out blaming the senate for sabotaging his speech writer to make him look like a bad IGP, or maybe, just maybe he might just blame the PDP for not developing the education system to a level where he can read and write

You my friend is a true SAVAGE
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by MrCork: 6:59am On May 21, 2018
Hisduchess:

exactly my thought! cos if he had gone through that write-ups before that presentation it wouldn't have been this way.even after turning the write up to another page he was still rapping ' I mean transmission' for Pete's sake this country is a joke.Anyway what do u expect when the president is a du.llard .my only pity is that prof osibanjo followed them forgetting that in a sane society he wouldn't be a vice to a du.llard

angry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) by MrCork: 7:03am On May 21, 2018
Hisduchess:

exactly my thought! cos if he had gone through that write-ups before that presentation it wouldn't have been this way.even after turning the write up to another page he was still rapping ' I mean transmission' for Pete's sake this country is a joke.Anyway what do u expect when the president is a du.llard .my only pity is that prof osibanjo followed them forgetting that in a sane society he wouldn't be a vice to a du.llard

^^^^ok..eeeeee be like say this chick kinda educated...am impressed sha!!. (Shocked ) undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.