Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1607251 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:25pm On Apr 24
happney65:

There is nothing even bad if he sleeps and farts in court because he is Human like the rest of us.

However the fact that his supporters say he can't fart or sleep in court and try to give him some sort of Super Human status is what I don't get. cheesy cheesy. It makes me laugh

These people are long gone, super dumb people, i swear.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:09pm On Apr 24
happney65:

There is nothing even bad if he sleeps and farts in court because he is Human like the rest of us.

However the fact that his supporters say he can't fart or sleep in court and try to give him some sort of Super Human status is what I don't get. cheesy cheesy. It makes me laugh

Slightly disagree.

If it were you and I.. maybe. I don't think I've ever farted loudly in a meeting. Though my farts smell like roses.
But the sleeping thing is problematic. Most of these reports of him sleeping were from late morning before 12 or early afternoon before 2. If you can't manage to stay awake during that period for a felony trial, you probably shouldn't be running to be President.

But you're right on the nuttiness of his supporters questioning reports by reporters, even Trump trusted to be around him (Maggie Haberman), rather than believe a 70 year old man who stays up to at least 2am rage tweeting, is sleeping in court.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 7:25pm On Apr 24
happney65:

Nobody is saying he can’t fart. We are saying show us report of him farting in court from a credible source and none of you have been able to do so.

All you have is just twitter hearsay from other Trump deranged lunatics citing an unidentified disqualified juror. The fact that anyone rushed to believe this says more about them than us.

You guys usually use Snopes as your go to fact checker right? Well here what they have to say about the ridiculous allegations.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:46pm On Apr 24
Obrigardo:

These people are long gone, super dumb people, i swear.

Apparently you’re the long gone, super dumb moronn on this thread for rushing to believe any negative Trump news without the slightest credible evidence or report.

How many times will I advise you to seek urgent medical attention for your TDS? Do you have family that loves you at all or did Trump kill all of them too?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:54pm On Apr 24
Hahahaha. The senile, dementia ridden dunce is on a gaffes spree today. How many more gaffes will he make before his wife drags him off stage to give him his meds as usual?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:56pm On Apr 24
"Breaking: The MAGA Supreme Court majority appears ready to rule that the right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" doesn't extend to women with pregnancy complications or who otherwise need abortions.

This is horrifying, and it is because of Donald Trump."

Hilary Clinton
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:48pm On Apr 24
MentalCase98:
Hahahaha. The senile, dementia ridden dunce is on a gaffes spree today. How many more gaffes will he make before his wife drags him off stage to give him his meds as usual?

A senile idiot looking for 4 more years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:19am On Apr 25
bemeruca:

Media ignores every Joe Biden gaffe, and they synchronize every Trump one.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:12am On Apr 25
ijebosb:
This is where Basilico gets his "facts".

David Peccker, publisher of the National Enquirer is on the stand at the Trump Trial.
And there goes Trump's defense that he was just trying to help his family.

These legal analysts meet every Friday on a Zoom call to discuss Trump legal problems, of course they frame the narrative to be pushed out by evil media.
Apart from NYT your knowledge is shaped by them.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/04/23/anti-trump-legal-pundits-calls-00153300

Bill Krystal – Never-Trumper m
Andrew Weissmann - Russia hoaxer
Lawrence Tribe – member of Biden/Obama
George Conway – Lincoln Project
Jeffrey Toobin – CNN commentator
John Dean – Deep stater who set up Nixon then testified in Trump impeachment
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:28am On Apr 25
Trump hush trial. I have spoken of Matthew Colangelo. No 3 horizontally ranked wise DoJ official who left his position to work under Alvin Bragg.
Michael Colangelo. He made the opening statement in this trial where a federal misdemeanor was elevated to a felony and generated 34 indictments from some few pieces of paper.

1. Colangelo serves as senior counsel to the district attorney and was hired by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg in 2022 to work on the case.

2. Colangelo also served as lead prosecutor in the New York Attorney General’s 2018 case against the Trump administration’s unsuccessful attempt to add a citizenship.
Racist Leticia James > to male to pale comment against Trump.

3. Colagenlo’s tenure on the AG’s staff overlapped with Bragg’s time at that office).

4. Prior to his work in the New York Attorney General’s office, Colangelo was the acting associate attorney general at the Department of Justice.

5. Colagenlo also served in the Obama administration as a Deputy Assistant to President Obama and Deputy Director of the National Economic Council.

6 Prior to that, Colagenlo served as Chief of Staff to Department of Labor Secretary Tom Perez for three years.

7. Colagenlo served as Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights at the Department of Justice

Congress is questioning how Colangelo,part of Mueller inquisition got demoted to Manhattan.

Running Tally.
NY case.. Orchestrated by Joe Biden DOJ.
Florida and DC .. DOJ case.
Georgia. .. Ties to WH, DOJ and J6.
High ranking Fulton Deputy DA seconded by DOJ??

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:36am On Apr 25
MentalCase98:

Another lie from Biden.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:18pm On Apr 25
basilico loco always on a fool's chase. Have you asked yourself what your benefit will be after all these hate you support, and when criminal trump is long dead and gone. Just as the courts are starting to find criminal trump's own lawyer not credible, you have lost your credibility way long ago. Your awareness of shame is what remains.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:25pm On Apr 25
bemeruca:

Blackman hating child lover.

Basement dwelling incel, it's hard for you getting laid these days, uh?

President Biden has scored more Union endorsements than JFK and Obama. Give me this senile.
The effect this presidencies policy is having on the middle class is astounding. Millions of old men and workers employed and under a union now have their retirements saved. Only if you knew the amount of new jobs this presidency has created by exponential solar, internet, construction, manufacturing, semi conductor, railway developments, and cutting fees and massive social cultural development in black communities, indians etc, you'll shit on your pants. Please give me this Senile.

You are a poor man but you support criminal trump's tax cuts which never made you richer, not that it affected you as an american, because you are a black ass nigerian asylum seeker in canada.

But someone as silly as you won't be bothered with local news in the USA because you are just an online uncle tom black man hater with fetish for csam, and your deranged TDS.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:38pm On Apr 25
The sheer number of people that have gone to jail for criminal trump and are warming up for a cell mate is crazy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Apr 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE5s--e2L_s

Interesting conversation with Stephen Smith Some I agree with some I don't

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:57pm On Apr 25
Obrigardo:
basilico loco always on a fool's chase. Have you asked yourself what your benefit will be after all these hate you support, and when criminal trump is long dead and gone. Just as the courts are starting to find criminal trump's own lawyer not credible, you have lost your credibility way long ago. Your awareness of shame is what remains.

The real question is what will YOU do with your life after Trump is dead and gone? He seems to be the sole purpose of your entire being. I have never seen you contribute to any other topic on nairaland besides “criminal Trump” for like 3 years straight now.

As much as y’all accuse of worshiping him, the only people obsessed with him, and can’t live a day without thinking of him are YOU! It’s so ironic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:09pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE5s--e2L_s

Interesting conversation with Stephen Smith Some I agree with some I don't

Tell me who Stephen Smith is and why I should or you should care what he thinks about history or politics?
There are some very Brilliant Black writers, academics, historians and journalists, yet Stephen is your guiding light?
You've mistaken verbosity for knowledge, again.
Garbage in, generally Garbage out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Apr 25
ijebosb:

Tell me who Stephen Smith is and why I should or you should care what he thinks about history or politics?
There are some very Brilliant Black writers, academics, historians and journalists, yet Stephen is your guiding light?
You've mistaken verbosity for knowledge, again.
Garbage in, generally Garbage out.

what exactly did he say that you have a problem with? Or you didnt listen because he is not as educated ,not as travelled, doesnt have the number of fancy girlfriends you have maybe he doesnt live in America and rears chicken for a living or lives in a high rise apartment like you do?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:39pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

what exactly did he say that you have a problem with?

I generally don't get my history lessons from sportscasters. He especially lost me with his comments on Black people supporting Trump because he's been indicted. The US does have a 2 tier system of justice. But it's wealthy white people and poor minorities. Just look at the jail sentences by race for comparable crimes. Comparing Trump's travails to black people's is the height of ignorance.

But I listened to parts of it because I was curious as to what he shucking and jiving about. Anyone who doesn't understand that political realignment happened and the Racist Southern Whites moved from the Democratic party to the Republican party is an idiot and ignorant of History. Full Stop. And then to argue that White Racist Southerners who are now Republicans are such because Black people didn't give Republicans credit for civil rights laws? He can fuk all the way off.

As I said, there are too many Brilliant Black people to be filling your head with uninformed tripe. The question for you is why is that these are always the type of people you listen to and post about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:44pm On Apr 25
Breaking news: The Supreme Court appeared poised to reject Donald Trump’s sweeping claim that he is immune from prosecution on charges of trying to subvert the 2020 election, but in a way that is likely to delay his stalled election-interference trial.

Washington Post
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:45pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

what exactly did he say that you have a problem with? Or you didnt listen because he is not as educated ,not as travelled, doesnt have the number of fancy girlfriends you have maybe he doesnt live in America and rears chicken for a living or lives in a high rise apartment like you do?

Btw, your addendum here sounds quite jealous.
He's probably more travelled, probably dates more woman, doesn't raise chickens that I am aware of(that's Big Boy Bemeurca's terrain) and may live in a high rise apartment. But I did listen even though he's a known idiot..
Fyi, I live in a house.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:53pm On Apr 25
happney65:
Breaking news: The Supreme Court appeared poised to reject Donald Trump’s sweeping claim that he is immune from prosecution on charges of trying to subvert the 2020 election, but in a way that is likely to delay his stalled election-interference trial.

Washington Post

Yup. Listened to it on background most of the morning. Wasn't as open and close as I would have liked. They sound like they may reject his absolute immunity claim, but they may send it back to the lower court to go through which acts they believe he can't be prosecuted for base on protected official acts, which will give him the opportunity to appeal back to the Supreme Court. Which will take more time. If they do that, count it as a win for him as the trial won't start till after the election. The Right Wing of this court is nutz.

Big Ups to Kentanji Brown Jackson, holding it down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:55pm On Apr 25
Even Drudge.
His attorney said a coup would be a protected Official Act which he could not be prosecuted for, undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Apr 25
ijebosb:

I generally don't get my history lessons from sportscasters. He especially lost me with his comments on Black people supporting Trump because he's been indicted. The US does have a 2 tier system of justice. But it's wealthy white people and poor minorities. Just look at the jail sentences by race for comparable crimes. Comparing Trump's travails to black people's is the height of ignorance.

But I listened to parts of it because I was curious as to what he shucking and jiving about. Anyone who doesn't understand that political realignment happened and the Racist Southern Whites moved from the Democratic party to the Republican party is an idiot and ignorant of History. Full Stop. And then to argue that White Racist Southerners who are now Republicans are such because Black people didn't give Republicans credit for civil rights laws? He can fuk all the way off.

As I said, there are too many Brilliant Black people to be filling your head with uninformed tripe. The question for you is why is that these are always the type of people you listen to and post about?

I am not interested in anyone who sees themselves as a victim and revel in victimhood in the land of opportunities. That is what attract me to those type of people
If you want to se genuine victims travel round 3rd world countries and see people without any opportunity still hustling and doing their best

I never see myself as a victim and only listen to those who view life the same

Once I start hearing excuses and how someone else is responsible for your failure in life, you have lost me

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:17pm On Apr 25
raumdeuter:

I am not interested in anyone who sees themselves as a victim and revel in victimhood in the land of opportunities. That is what attract me to those type of people
If you want to se genuine victims travel round 3rd world countries and see people without any opportunity still hustling and doing their best

Once I start hearing excuses and how someone else is responsible for your failure in life, you have lost me

So that is your rationale for listening to uninformed people? So, a brilliant black person who is an accomplished writer or professor seems himself/herself only as a victim and didn't make use of their opportunities?
You might want to take a class on African American history at your local college.

raumdeuter:

I see, is that is why you are a Republican and support their new White Victimhood campaign/candidate?

Sorry, this post is rather ridiculous esp. coming from a black person. I can't.
You are Nigerian. Think of racism like tribalism and ask yourself if you believe tribalism has disadvantaged some people in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:51pm On Apr 25
basilico:

Media ignores every Joe Biden gaffe, and they synchronize every Trump one.

But they will lie trump fart 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:56pm On Apr 25
ijebosb:

Btw, your addendum here sounds quite jealous.
He's probably more travelled, probably dates more woman, doesn't raise chickens that I am aware of(that's Big Boy Bemeurca's terrain) and may live in a high rise apartment. But I did listen even though he's a known idiot..
Fyi, I live in a house.

There is never a time you will get the point someone is making. Maybe raumdeuter should tone down and communicate with you in vudu. That's the only way to get sense into you. You are very dumb but then again, you were the token nigger of a university you never attend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:31pm On Apr 25
Trump's lawyer said in the Supreme Court that a president could assassinate his political opponent and it would be immune as "an official act."
Trump has cooked America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:26pm On Apr 25
ijebosb:

So that is your rationale for listening to uninformed people? So, a brilliant black person who is an accomplished writer or professor seems himself/herself only as a victim and didn't make use of their opportunities?
You might want to take a class on African American history at your local college.

I see, is that is why you are a Republican and support their new White Victimhood campaign/candidate?

Sorry, this post is rather ridiculous esp. coming from a black person. I can't.
You are Nigerian. Think of racism like tribalism and ask yourself if you believe tribalism has disadvantaged some people in Nigeria.
Are you informed? You have a democrat who voted a Democrat almost all the time, 98%... Ringing alarm in fear that Donald Trump might win by cause black people is being taken for granted, but Mr. Informed Ipob aka IjeBosb wants to knock him down because he does not say what the entitled gay man wants to here.

You are in a cult. Why not listen to the highly informed cucu Obrigardo. 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 11:52pm On Apr 25
bemeruca:

Are you informed? You have a democrat who voted a Democrat almost all the time, 98%... Ringing alarm in fear that Donald Trump might win by cause black people is being taken for granted, but Mr. Informed Ipob aka IjeBosb wants to knock him down because he does not say what the entitled gay man wants to here.

You are in a cult. Why not listen to the highly informed cucu Obrigardo. 😂

I saw another of his clip and its quite interesting how the black people who live a mostly conservative life inside their house are beholden to the Democratic party

I found Thomas Sowell also very interesting, Don't be shocked if you hear about how Sowell is uneducated and a poor illiterate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkPQP8M8RzI

When you watch the videos also read the comments that follow (Maybe they also don't live in America)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:55pm On Apr 25
basilico:

Its very painful to realize you have been duped.
Highly paid reporters could not tell Russia collusion was a hoax peddled by Clinton to FBI? While basilico could.
You been duped. They knew it was a lie , They lied about it . They were an integral part of Trump take down crew. They gleefully published leaks by Robert Mueller team and by Adam Schiff.
For 4 years they lied with a straight face.
Then you excuse them saying the coup enabling criminals got it wrong for once. A single crime makes one a criminal despite your past.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:59pm On Apr 25
ijebosb:
Imagine. Pecker authored all these fake headlines and more in service to Donald Trump's election. He admitted it today on the stand. He helped rig the primary by making up fake stories against Ted Cruz and Rubio, then helped in the General. Donald Trump, King of Fake News. Damning Testimony.
I wonder how many of these stories found their way onto this thread.

All of them. The thread was awash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.