Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1608811 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:06am On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

I saw another of his clip and its quite interesting how the black people who live a mostly conservative life inside their house are beholden to the Democratic party

I found Thomas Sowell also very interesting, Don't be shocked if you hear about how Sowell is uneducated and a poor illiterate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkPQP8M8RzI

When you watch the videos also read the comments that follow (Maybe they also don't live in America)
I mentioned Sowell here a couple of years back and the likes of ibim were triggered by that. I wonder why they are triggered by him. I mean, who shouldn't respect that man? He is a Genius

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:15am On Apr 26
happney65:
Breaking news: The Supreme Court appeared poised to reject Donald Trump’s sweeping claim that he is immune from prosecution on charges of trying to subvert the 2020 election, but in a way that is likely to delay his stalled election-interference trial.

Washington Post

I'd love to see how they accomplish that delay.

https://wapo.st/4aHjQs1

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:18am On Apr 26
basilico:

Media ignores every Joe Biden gaffe, and they synchronize every Trump one.

If he kills KJP they will ignore it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:20am On Apr 26
ijebosb:

Tell me who Stephen Smith is and why I should or you should care what he thinks about history or politics?
There are some very Brilliant Black writers, academics, historians and journalists, yet Stephen is your guiding light?
You've mistaken verbosity for knowledge, again.
Garbage in, generally Garbage out.

The post is not for you, no one asked you to care. Arrested development is a serious issue for ipob it seems.

Raumdeuter says it's an interesting conversation, somethings he agreed, some he don't, yet you are asking if Smith is Raum's guided light 😂
Why are you so triggered?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:27am On Apr 26
ijebosb:

I generally don't get my history lessons from sportscasters. He especially lost me with his comments on Black people supporting Trump because he's been indicted. The US does have a 2 tier system of justice. But it's wealthy white people and poor minorities. Just look at the jail sentences by race for comparable crimes. Comparing Trump's travails to black people's is the height of ignorance.

But I listened to parts of it because I was curious as to what he shucking and jiving about. Anyone who doesn't understand that political realignment happened and the Racist Southern Whites moved from the Democratic party to the Republican party is an idiot and ignorant of History. Full Stop. And then to argue that White Racist Southerners who are now Republicans are such because Black people didn't give Republicans credit for civil rights laws? He can fuk all the way off.

As I said, there are too many Brilliant Black people to be filling your head with uninformed tripe. The question for you is why is that these are always the type of people you listen to and post about?

What did Joe Biden do to the black minority?
What part did he play to fill up the prison?
Why was he so interested in keeping segregation?
Why are you voting for him knowing of his racist past?
Why are you this stupid?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:58am On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

When you watch the videos also read the comments that follow (Maybe they also don't live in America)

How do you know that they live in America or are even black people?
You seem very gullible and seek out what to believe.

The truth behind Trump and his smiling black supporters – they’re fake
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-targeting-black-voters-134202699.html

Donald Trump supporters are targeting black voters with disinformation, including AI-generated fake images of the former president, campaigners have warned.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:00am On Apr 26
ijebosb:

How do you know that they live in America or are even black people?
You seem very gullible and seek out what to believe.

The truth behind Trump and his smiling black supporters – they’re fake
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporters-targeting-black-voters-134202699.html

Only you live in America others don't

So just enjoy your delusion and not every black person is a professional victim like you

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:02am On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

I saw another of his clip and its quite interesting how the black people who live a mostly conservative life inside their house are beholden to the Democratic party

I found Thomas Sowell also very interesting, Don't be shocked if you hear about how Sowell is uneducated and a poor illiterate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkPQP8M8RzI

And another:

How a Black conservative activist arranged Donald Trump’s stop at an Atlanta Chick-fil-A
https://apnews.com/article/trump-chick-fil-a-black-voters-d981e8edac067fa8912cc56c92d8b9ab

Montgomery, a former Georgia Republican Party staffer who regularly coordinates events for HBCU students open to conservative ideas to meet with politicians and activists, said she was notified earlier in the week that Trump would visit Atlanta’s Vine City neighborhood during his trip to host a high-dollar fundraiser in the city. She notified a private group chat of students she uses to coordinate events and job opportunities about the president’s visit. She received immediate interest in appearing alongside him from around a dozen students.

“Everybody got together at around 9:30 in the morning and walked on over to the Chick-fil-A and then we sat there and waited until the president showed up,” said Montgomery, who can be seen embracing the former president in multiple viral videos. “It’s really disheartening to see that the media makes it seem like we just stumbled into a Chick-fil-A and he bought us milkshakes.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:10am On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Only you live in America others don't

So just enjoy your delusion and not every black person is a professional victim like you

I guess I'm a very successful professional victim then. As are all my black friends, who no matter how successful they are still take time to speak about racism and advocate for Africans and African Americans.

I think you can take your self hate and talk to someone like Bemeruca who can relate.

Speaking of Bemeruca. Mostly every conservative in this thread has lied about living/being in the US. But in your head everyone who posts on all these videos you watch are real people and real Americans. Do you understand the cognitive dissonance there?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:19am On Apr 26
ijebosb:

I guess I'm a very successful professional victim then. As are all my black friends, who no matter how successful they are still take time to speak about racism and advocate for Africans and African Americans.

I think you can take your self hate and talk to someone like Bemeruca who can relate.

Speaking of Bemeruca. Mostly every conservative in this thread has lied about living/being in the US. But in your head everyone who posts on all these videos you watch are real people and real Americans. Do you understand the cognitive dissonance there?

Sorry our dog died or something Snowflake
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:36am On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Sorry our dog died or something Snowflake

Speaking gibberish now? Tell me more about this professional victimhood.

Why don't you talk about the professional victims like Martin Luther King who died so fools like you can work while going around hating other backpeople who are trying to help others.

Go ahead. Speak on!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:39am On Apr 26
ijebosb:

Speaking gibberish now? Tell me more about this professional victimhood.

Why don't you talk about the professional victims like Martin Luther King who died so fools like you can work while going around hating other backpeople who are trying to help others.

Go ahead. Speak on!!
Snowflake
What happened that broke you as a child? You need a therapist urgently

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:41am On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE5s--e2L_s

Interesting conversation with Stephen Smith Some I agree with some I don't

Why don't you speak more on this video.
Tell us more about those Single Mom led families, men having children out of wedlock and the breakdown of the black families.
Who exactly are you preaching to here?
Why don't you start with Wannabe American Conservatives like Bemeruca who has 4 children out of wedlock with his baby mamma. His baby mamma has custody of all 4.
Or maybe Basilico who was bragging of "maybe" having 2 children he doesn't know about.

Most of this conservative BS is just that, BS from phony people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:44am On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Snowflake

Oh, you are done with the professional victims, huh? You are in the US reaping the benefits of those professional victims who toiled and died for equality while slandering them at the same time to defend white people who wouldn't piss on you if you were burning.

If you could back up any of your ideas, you would. Seeing you can't, you write childish shit like this.
Grow up, use that mind of yours that seems to have went dormant.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:49am On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Snowflake

Cc MentalCase98 🤣
This guy is Almost 50 years old
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:51am On Apr 26
ijebosb:

Oh, you are done with the professional victims, huh? You are in the US reaping the benefits of those professional victims who toiled and died for equality while slandering them at the same time to defend white people who wouldn't piss on you if you were burning.

If you could back up any of your ideas, you would. Seeing you can't, you write childish shit like this.

Ipob with Peter Pan syndrome is asking someone to grow up 🤣🤣🤣

I like this 🤡
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:58am On Apr 26
ijebosb:

Get help and a real life first

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:00am On Apr 26
ijebosb:

Why don't you speak more on this video.
Tell us more about those Single Mom led families, men having children out of wedlock and the breakdown of the black families.
Who exactly are you preaching to here?
Why don't you start with Wannabe American Conservatives like Bemeruca who has 4 children out of wedlock with his baby mamma. His baby mamma has custody of all 4.
Or maybe Basilico who was bragging of "maybe" having 2 children he doesn't know about.

Most of this conservative BS is just that, BS from phony people.

Discuss video with someone who needs help already?

You watched the video and probably see yourself a victim already. No one can help you fix that until you take personal responsibility for your success and failures in life

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:05am On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Discuss video with someone who needs help already?

You watched the video and probably see yourself a victim already. No one can help you fix that until you take personal responsibility for your success and failures in life

You're an adult black man who pals around with self hating black people on an online forum who lie about living in the US.
What mental issues do you think caused that?

You're also very quick to run your mouth about successes and failures but who the fux are you? What are your accomplishments? You should run your mouth about something I won't make you look silly on. Actually, there is no such thing.

No, discuss it with those on this thread who are living the life you think is so irresponsible and dangerous for society, Bemeruca and Basilico. You know those guys with supposed baby mammas and children out of wedlock they know about or don't know about.

Preach some more about these wholesome Conservative values your hypocrite.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:46am On Apr 26
ijebosb:

You're an adult black man who pals around with self hating black people on an online forum who lie about living in the US.
What mental issues do you think caused that?

You're also very quick to run your mouth about successes and failures but who the fux are you? What are your accomplishments? You should run your mouth about something I won't make you look silly on. Actually, there is no such thing.

No, discuss it with those on this thread who are living the life you think is so irresponsible and dangerous for society, Bemeruca and Basilico. You know those guys with supposed baby mammas and children out of wedlock they know about or don't know about.

Preach some more about these wholesome Conservative values your hypocrite.

Cry more snowflake

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 7:17am On Apr 26
bemeruca:

Cc MentalCase98 🤣
This guy is Almost 50 years old

😂😂😂😂
Is raumdeuter new to this thread? Maybe you should give him the background info that might help answer his question lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 7:37am On Apr 26
The New York Times seeems to have had it with this old cow 😂😂

The man is senile and incapable of speaking or answering any questions he is not given in advance. Even the ones he’s given in advance he still manages to bungle them just like he keeps bungling teleprompter instructions.

Those who keep trying to compare Trump and Biden’s mental acuity… there is NO comparison. Just count the number of off-the-cuff interviews Trump gives to Biden. Count the number of time Trump goes off prompter in his speeches to Biden who always stays on prompter and still fvcks it up.

So many DemocRATS on this thread called us crazy in the beginning for having the eyes and common sense to see that Biden was losing his mental faculties. They lied, gaslighted, made excuses and tried everything to cover it up but the gaffes and media reports have gotten so much now that even they can’t deny it anymore. All they can say is “yeah? Well Trump farts in court” 😂😂😅😅

Biden is a senile old Dunce and not fit to run even a local government ward in Nigeria never mind president of the US.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:13pm On Apr 26
MentalCase98:

😂😂😂😂
Is raumdeuter new to this thread? Maybe you should give him the background info that might help answer his question lol.

Raumdeuter has been following what was going on. It's just that he is now learning that anything slightly making sense does not work with ijebosb.

The guy just says shit that does not make sense and you would think most time you converse with ijebosb you are talking to a toddler.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:18pm On Apr 26
This is Bernie Sanders on Netanyahu's speech calling for the US to crackdown on Peaceful Protestors protesting Israel's actions on Gaza and calling these protestors antisemitic mobs. I was appalled Netanyahu thought it was his place to say such and even more appalled there wasn't much more pushback from US leaders defending the 1st amendment and US students esp. against a foreign leader who leads a US donor state.

Bernie Sanders is Jewish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzhdPsCgrjU
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:40pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Cry more snowflake

You honestly seem like the one melting down. The signs are generally the childish personal attacks. And all because you couldn't explain why I should care what Stephen A. Smith has to say about history and politics.

And fyi, when I respond in kind. Don't want to hear your complaints.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Apr 26
ijebosb:

You honestly seem like the one melting down. The signs are generally the childish personal attacks. And all because you couldn't explain why I should care what Stephen A. Smith has to say about history and politics.

No one asked you to care about anyone

The post is for emotionally balanced people not hormonal men

So you can Cry harder

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:47pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Cry harder

Brilliant response! wink
Why don't you post a link of Herschel Walker's giving us a speech on Racism and the Civil War. Afterall, he is black and famous, which makes him an authority right?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:59pm On Apr 26
ijebosb:

And fyi, when I respond in kind. Don't want to hear your complaints.

Lmao, you are the idiot who attacked first with insults first. Raumdeuter will not go into that rabbit hole with you and you know it.

But he knows you are not a stable human being.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Apr 26
bemeruca:

Lmao, you are the idiot who attacked first with insults first. Ramdeuter will not go into that rabbit hole with you and you know it.

But he knows you are not a stable human being.

He is the only one who is always at the center of everything
Who here has he not had issues with

I posted a video, didn't mention him nor anyone, yet he made it his problem

When people have unresolved psych issues they are not hard to know

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:13pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

He is the only one who is always at the center of everything
Who here has he not had issues with

I posted a video, didn't mention him nor anyone, yet he made it his problem

When people have unresolved psych issues they are not hard to know

You are replying to a guy who has had 3 usernames banned. Who was banned for trying to steal people's IP's. Let that sync in.
You are talking to that guy about unresolved psych issues.
The same guy who thinks he lives in the USA.
You should figure out what type of unresolved psych issues you have that allows you to trade off your morals for moral support.
Were you loved as a child?
Do you have friends in real life?
Explain why then a normal person would chose a degenerate as a friend?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Apr 26
ijebosb:

You are replying to a guy who has had 3 usernames banned. Who was banned for trying to steal people's IP's. Let that sync in.
You are talking to that guy about unresolved psych issues.
The same guy who thinks he lives in the USA.
You should figure out what type of unresolved psych issues you have that allows you to trade off your morals for moral support.
Were you loved as a child?
Do you have friends in real life?
Explain why then a normal person would chose a degenerate as a friend?
Speak to people around you and know what type of unstable characters seek friends on internet.

Most likely abandoned people who dont have a life

Get well soon snowflake

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:25pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Speak to people around you and know what type of unstable characters seek friends on internet.

Most likely abandoned people who dont have a life

Get well soon snowflake

You tell me, fam. What type of unstable characters seek unstable characters as friends, on the internet.
So the question is what life do you have, that you so easily trade your morals for an interfet friendship with an internet fraudster?

But real talk, you should think twice about speaking negatively about people seeking internet friends and whether that makes them unstable or not. Some people on this thread may take umbridge.
This is one of those situations where a little self reflection and thought before words come out of your mouth would be helpful to you.
Your profile and posts here are public you do know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.