Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Will There be a real Presidential Election in April 2007 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will There be a real Presidential Election in April 2007 (1006 Views)

PDP Releases Face Of Soldier Used By APC To Rig Election In Ogoni,Rivers(photos) / This Is A Real Presidential Visit, Charisma From The Host And The Visitor / Has An Incumbent Leader Lost Re-election In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will There be a real Presidential Election in April 2007 by Blow(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2007
I have tried so much to surpress this thought.

I was listening to Rhythm Abuja News this morning.
Abike Dabiri was quoted to have said
that Nigerians should resist any attempt by
this administration to extend its stay.

That startled me into thinking,

word on street is that many "big men" are
obtaining visas to run away before the election time
in anticipation of violence,

The president says April election will either "do or die"

The AC said election will not hold without Atiku,

Sultan said INEC is not serious!,

Atiku returns to court challenging his disqualification from
contesting the election,

The international community threathened to withdraw support for the April elections and also accused the government of surpressing opponents of President Obasanjo,

Can you imagine the lack of intensity in campaigning, in spite of the fact that it is just about a month to the elections!,

what do you think

(1) (Reply)

My Proposal: Election (postponed); Buhari (president), Utomi (vp) / Us Congressman William Jefferson Faces Charges Over Involvement In Nigerian Scam / Ehindero Houses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.