Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/05/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/05/2018 Thursday (381 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/05/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 3:49am On May 17, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Thursday,17th May 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Psalms Chapters 85,86&87_

➡TOPIC: *FOLLOW ME*

�BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 4:19
_And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Who you follow, determines what follows you." Jesus
called on His disciples to follow Him and they followed
Him. When they followed, people would have mocked at some of them because they all did not have the same experience of a net breaking testimony as soon as they encountered Jesus but eventually as they kept following, their lives changed from story to glory. The disciples were also followed because they followed the
footsteps of their Master Jesus Christ. The same call Jesus made to His disciples also applies to you today as a child of God. He says to you, "Follow me, and I will make you...." If you want people to recognize you, check who you are following right now.
The person you follow is that person that controls 90 percent of your outcome result of your input in life and destiny. God will always put you under the leadership of His prophet and pastor. I followed my Father late Archbishop Benson Idahosa and am following my present father Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and
the world is seeing the evidence. As you follow today, may you not end up like Judas...

�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_O God, by Your divine help, may I follow my mentor well in life in Jesus fireful name_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View On Prayer Points / Is Gambling A Sin? / And Prophecy Flowed Forth At CEMSA...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.