Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,319 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Osinbajo Vows To Quit Instead Of Compromising His Faith - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osinbajo Vows To Quit Instead Of Compromising His Faith (505 Views)

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Vows To Quit Instead Of Compromising His Faith by PenPrince07: 4:41am On May 17, 2018
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said he would instead leave his seat than compromise his faith as a Christian.

Osinbajo noted this on Tuesday while responding to posers raised by some Christian leaders at the stakeholders’ meeting held at the new Banquet Hall of the Benue State Government House, Makurdi.

According to him, the Catholic Bishop of Gboko, His Lordship, Williams Avenya on the killings in the country, he did not beg to be handed the number two seat in the country.

“My Lord Bishop, you said you are not a politician, I am also not a politician. As a matter of fact, I’m also a priest and I’m a Christian, a born again Christian," Osinbajo added.

"Because I’m a born again Christian, my destiny is not determined by any man but by God who I serve.

“Let me assure you that under no circumstances, none whatsoever, will I give up my faith or refuse to stand up for my faith.

“You can take that to the bank. Even the position that I currently occupy, I did not ask for it and I’m prepared to leave it at a short notice.

“It doesn’t mean anything. I became a born again Christian after I became a professor, a professor of the law of evidence, a professor of proof.

“But when the Lord Jesus Christ met me, He persuaded me by showing me clearly that there is such a thing as the evidence of things that are not seen.

“It is because of the evidence of things that are not seen, it is because you can make something out of nothing that I stand here today as Vice-President.

“How possible can anyone say that the killing of women and children doesn’t matter because he is Vice-President or because he is President?

"How is that possible? Certainly, it cannot be for a person who is born again. A renewed mind will know that there is justice, there is consequence even if there is no justice here on earth.”

https://www.concisenews.global/2018/05/17/osinbajo-vows-to-quit-instead-of-compromising-his-faith/

Lala, MYND4
Re: Osinbajo Vows To Quit Instead Of Compromising His Faith by AshCoded(m): 4:55am On May 17, 2018
nice one VP.....
I jst love dis Osinbajo....
Like fr Osinbajo
Dislike fr Buhari (Lol...)
Re: Osinbajo Vows To Quit Instead Of Compromising His Faith by obedugo(m): 5:32am On May 17, 2018
Everybody in APC is directly or indirectly rejecting Don Buhari D Failure... Still yet some irrelevant people will still come here to defend him....
Re: Osinbajo Vows To Quit Instead Of Compromising His Faith by obedugo(m): 5:34am On May 17, 2018
AshCoded:
nice one VP.....

I jst love dis Osinbajo....

Like fr Osinbajo

Dislike fr Buhari (Lol...)
Oga why are you shy in begging for likes nah
Re: Osinbajo Vows To Quit Instead Of Compromising His Faith by HigherEd: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
Well its not your fault really.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Register For The African Scholarship Fair Organized By Kedge Consulting – June 2 / JAMB 2018 Admission Policy Meeting To Be Televised Live On NTA / University Of Ibadan Announces Screening For 2018/19 Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.