Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo (91647 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / CRUTECH Student 'Ford' Murdered On Campus By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by HigherEd: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bishop Oyedepo: Pictures Of Ongoing Multi Billion Naira Secondary School Campus

Bishop Oyedepo today vowed the new faith academy Canaan land would rival any university in Nigeria when completed this month.

owukpa:

BISHOP OYEDEPO FINALLY ANNOUNCES ‘THE ARK’ CHURCH AUDITORIUM/FAITH ACADEMY CAMPUS LEGACY PROJECT

According to Bishop David Oyedepo a few minutes ago, he stated:

“We are commencing the 100,000 Capacity Ark Project very soon.
A new campus for Faith academy.
The students are resuming there tomorrow
A multi billion project
It (Faith Academy) will match any campus of any university in Nigeria”.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2319254544885070&id=444807728996437

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPanthar: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Of what use is it when we continue to spend trillions on things that would perish and find it difficult to spend a penny on a needful widow or orphan.

Some people's version of Christianity continues to amaze me. Build it up to the height of Kilimanjaro, it love and compassion isn't the fabric of an institution, everything done is pure activity. We know Christian leaders we celebrate, we k ow the ones we just that k God for and just walk away

I partook in several PTA meetings in ehalf of some children under my care and made my comments known. The hard till and sharp decline saw most parents unable to pay their kids school fees. I personally did all I could, pushed and pressed buttons so they listened to me and subsidised payments or established a regulated payment structure where parents Coul split school fees in 1000 Naira instalments. I was shocked at the attitude towards my suggestion.

As we speak atleast 4 out of 10 students that attend some people's school dropped out to publish schools. Traumatic I sing the kids cause they had to walk by enough their public schools. Yet some people keep gathering, building edifices to impress when there's issues within to handle better internally. This is one, Issue of pension and the likes is another.

What a mess. I know Christian leaders I celebrate. I know the ones I just that k God for.

No beef. We must have convictions, beliefs and perspectives. For confirmation of my claim check up on the school goers records in the past five years 4 to 10 dropped on account of no splitted tuition and no subsidised payments.

179 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by DenreleDave(m): 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
I can confidently say that this school is Better than presidential office of United states America, UK and France together..

Well done Daddy..

Haters shud go and hang themselves......

grin grin grin grin

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Deborah98(f): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Waiting for Freeze,Reno and their likes to react to this....

14 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by HigherEd: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
The old faith academy is to be demolished alongside numerous other buildings to construct the Church's new hundred thousand seater auditorium named "The Ark".

With this new construction, the living Faith would have three academic campuses within her facility. It is unclear where exactly this new campus is being put up as the church has an excess of five thousand hectares of land in her land bank.

Lalasticlala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by HigherEd: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:
Of what use is it when we continue to spend trillions on things that would perish and find it difficult to spend a penny on a needful widow or orphan.

Some people's version of Christianity continues to amaze me. Build it up to the height of Kilimanjaro, it love and compassion isn't the fabric of an institution, everything done is pure activity. We know Christian leaders we celebrate, we k ow the ones we just that k God for and just walk away

Education is an investment that can not perish. Nigeria needs a private sector driven educational sector that can develop well rounded individuals especially as the public sector is burdened with economic problems. Therefore unlike Venezuela, if govt revenues crashes out for a decade we still have top rate schools that would survive and ensure our social service fate isn't intertwined with aso rock.

With schools like Faith academy, Ambassador college, Chokmah springing up in several places with sustainable business models, the nation is on her way out of misery.

Stop thinking like an Almajiri, division of wealth isn't sustainable where poverty abounds. Where poor people outnumber middle income people on 7:3, what you need isn't to share the little that is available but for those who know how to multiply it to do so. When Jesus got the loaves and fishes, he multiplied it before it was worth sharing. If Jesus gives you a seed, would you plant it or give it away? Think about your answer. The scripture talks about the talent and how Jesus values multiplication of seed. In this case, the seed of money to educate a people in a sustainable manner.

Now, we need to create more platforms that create wealth into the future. Which is better? give a widow money for bread or give her employment and dignity of labor? This school would employ out of the tons of people who studied education and create decent income for their families. It would keep money in our economy, increase our gdp per education and plant the seed of quality education in our children.

271 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by HigherEd: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
The last picture is of the health center. A custom health center is to be built for the school despite the 70 bed hospital at Covenant university just minutes away.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPanthar: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
HigherEd:

I'm coming back for you.

You can't come back for me.

You'll come back for yourself. Not me.

Do you know I can mention names of people who served in active roles in some people's empire, some 5 years, some 10 years, some 20 years with nothing to benefit. And some died under circumstances that they wouldn't have under better spiritual social welfare.

Please. I can tell the history of that place from its very foundation as far back as 2001.

You can't come for me. Let's all continue to rack money and pile it up to heavens and when we can't spend it we throw 9 billion into purchase of shares and when the market crash, we pay stock brokers to hide our identities. We do this rather than attend to people who diligently served with sweat and blood

Do I know people in such service. I can list 20 off head not to even talk of the ones I don't know.

Let's continue. God will judge the true motives of people at the right time.

Nobody can come for me. Thankfully to God Almighty, I'm materially and financially blessed

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by HigherEd: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
RedPanthar:

Do you know I can mention names of people who served in active roles in some people's empire, some 5 years, some 10 years, some 20 years with nothing to benefit. And some died under circumstances that they wouldn't have under better spiritual social welfare.

I don't even know what you are talking about o. If you have an accusation against anybody feel free to approach the press. Don't burden me with story wey no concern me.

All I know is, no one is perfect. And no one can meet another's need 100%.

Lastly since you have money as you claimed, go and build your own and make it free now. Show your free school as a rebuke to Living Faith.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPanthar: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
Do people especially Christmas know God blesses the church because of what thing they call the Corporate anointing of the people.

Let me spill it let it scatter. I know why they they refuse to pay attention to the growth of their people and ministers but will keep silent.

God will judge

I know people who server with tears, blood and sweat that are dead that had no business dying for 50 years. Some people are displaying hypocrisy saying it's their money,its their this

Christians go and research what God's corporate anointing is upon the church.

God does not just bless a church cause one person is forming God. God blesses the church and bestow corporate blessings on the church because of its people too.

But people will be seizing it claiming all because of personal ambition and motives. I'll keep mute

The kingdom will experience a turpsy turvy turn around over the next few years. We've been waiting for over a decade. The Hand of the Almighty will be stretched out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by RedPhoenix: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
HigherEd:

I don't even know what you are talking about o. If you have an accusation against anybody feel free to approach the press. Don't burden me with story wey no concern me.

All I know is, no one is perfect. And no one can meet another's need 100%.
Lastly who asked you whether your are financially blessed or not. Nothing concern me.

Who ask me. I follow you talk. Why not let me be please?

It's a public forum everyone reserves the right to freedom of expression

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by JaneYave(f): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Demolish? How I wish they lift buildings.

4 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by HigherEd: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
JaneYave:
Demolish? How I wish they lift buildings.
Do they lift buildings? shocked
I think those buildings are old anyway. Built during the early days of the Church - it isn't worth preserving in my opinion.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by isaiah4life(m): 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
* Even the widow and orphans would still perish*

RedPanthar:

I partook in several PTA meetings in ehalf of some children under my care and made my comments known. The hard till and sharp decline saw most parents unable to pay their kids school fees. I personally did all I could, pushed and pressed buttons so they listened to me and subsidised payments or established a regulated payment structure where parents Coul split school fees in 1000 Naira instalments. I was shocked at the attitude towards my suggestion.

As we speak atleast 4 out of 10 students that attend some people's school dropped out to publish schools. Traumatic I sing the kids cause they had to walk by enough their public schools. Yet some people keep gathering, building edifices to impress when there's issues within to handle better internally. This is one, Issue of pension and the likes is another.

What a mess. I know Christian leaders I celebrate. I know the ones I just that k God for.

No beef. We must have convictions, beliefs and perspectives. For confirmation of my claim check up on the school goers records in the past five years 4 to 10 dropped on account of no splitted tuition and no subsidised payments.

14 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by blinking001(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Pastorneurs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by kambili999(f): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
I hope the fees will be affordable for his congregation.

Infrastructure is good o. Building a citadel of learning is awesome.

But the motive behind it is what we should be concerned about. wink smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mediocre

Afonjas are officially the new chest beaters grin

2 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by browniecay: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Following
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by PussyKing(m): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Poor members stay far away grin

Rich church members children come forward

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Muhylonaire007: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
OK... The school that majority of their members can't afford to enroll their wards grin grin grin
Bible self talk am.. Shior

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
The Church is Marching on and the Gates of Hell Shall NOT prevail.

That being said, we hope many members of the church will be able to send their children to the school.
We hope the fee will be what the indigent among the members will afford or scholarships giving to the brilliant among the kids that their parents can't afford the money.

That is the way Christ taught us in the Holy Book.

Now, that is CHRIST-LIKE!!

sunkieisland:
Shall 'not' prevail you mean.
Oh yeah, thanks �

ubmech:

Oga, hope that you will be blessed and Prosperous enough to give your child quality education, not for you to hope to be spoon fed. If God bless you, you'll have the capacity to sponsor not just your children, but other people's children to access quality education there. Christ did not beg nor attend welfare, He paid for things he needed
And we hope you have read your Bible up to the verse below Oga Preacher?
You guys only chose what suits you in the Holy Book.

For you always have the poor with you,
and whenever you want, you can do good for them.
But you will not always have me.
Matthew 14 : 7

Let us leave you to whatever you believe in anyways.
Your choice,
Your Life!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Legalcriminal: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
See comparison like say school fees per year no go buy a minibus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
blinking001:
Pastorneurs
Nonexistent:
When the church makes an investment, it becomes Oyedepo's and he chops the proceeds with his family alone but when you pay your tithe, you are told that you're paying to the Lord. Who exactly is the Lord here?
WiszyFraud:
The people's Tithes && Offering lipsrsealed
PussyKing:
Poor members stay far away grin
Rich church members children come forward
NewDelhi:
Baba don cash out from Shiloh sacrifice. It's time to invest.
uBuNiT:
ONE OF THE VANITIES
Is it surprising that all of you have one thing in common?!
We don't think so!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
When the church makes an investment, it becomes Oyedepo's and he chops the proceeds with his family alone but when you pay your tithe, you are told that you're paying to the Lord. Who exactly is the Lord here?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Cooolezt: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Sonnobax15(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
A church-owned school which is supposed to be the cheapest in terms of academics can't even boast of having at least one poor man's child in her school environment

Na una wey dey worship these men nai I just dey pity for........As for me,so long I know I've got a clean heart and conscience,na my house be my church every Sunday..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by WiszyFraud: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
The people's Tithes && Offering lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
It totally depends on the University in context.

I'm not saying nobody should hype his church Schools. Not at all. Infact, the online hyping have really been helpful in jerking up covenant university stats in many online ranking that deals with positive mentions.

But when the deal becomes real, we know where to find the real universities. You can call Covenant University the best in Africa as much as you want. But when it's time for a World Bank research funding, they surely will not jump ABU, OAU, UI, UNN, and the likes for that "we are the best in the world" university. Keep shouting "we are the best in the world" until your students start crying after their certificate is bounced by a university even in India citing reasons that "they are not a recognized university."

I know universities (private ones) whose system and output are very much higher than the covenant University's. Let me even list them: ABTI, AAUN, Turkish Nile University, etc. But because bthey don't have church members shouting everywhere no one is giving them the rank.

Let's all chill. When we want girlfriends, we go for Cynthia, Melinda, Candace, Jane, etc. But when we want wives, we go for Chioma, Ngozi, Ekaete, Elizabeth, etc.

If you ever see Cynthia in a serious man's house, know that it was a happenstance. If you ever see a covenant university graduate working in a multinational, then know that his papa get Yello leg. But for every private university graduate you see working in a multinational, there are more than a thousand of his peers from public institutions who are there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Knighty12: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
DenreleDave:
Better pass presidential office of United states America and France together

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.