Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React (623 Views)

Boy Recreates Governor Ganduje Dollars Bribery Video. Nigerians React / K1 De Ultimate Releases Buhari's Re-election Video. Nigerians React / Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React by mosky360(m): 5:11am On May 17, 2018
The Nigeria Inspector General of Police was in Kano on Monday (14/0/2018) to commission the Force Technical Intelligence Unit. During the event, the IG made to read from a prepared speech and all appeared well as he took time to recognise other senior officers that were present at the event. As he attempted to read what many would call the body of the speech, what followed is better watched than told.

Watch the 2 short video clips till the the end and drop your thoughts in the comment section. This is definitely does not seem like the change we bargained for. To watch the video and see the reaction of Nigerians, click the link below: https://www.aksu360.com/2018/05/hard-to-watch-igp-video-nigerians-react.html

Re: Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React by jesse8048(m): 5:37am On May 17, 2018
I'm not surprised he can't pronounce those words, if you're surprised then you don't know the meaning of quota system.

2 Likes

Re: Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React by neonly: 8:06am On May 17, 2018
What do u except when d head is dull naturally d other parts of d body will be dull
When u have a president dat has nepa certificate what we're we excepting even my 8yr old son will read dat shot without wahala
Re: Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React by saaron(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2018
Look closely at buhari's appointees, the ones he took 6 months to appoint and you will see that majority are bunch of incompetent people. They got to power based on quota system not merit. And you wonder why Nigeria is a shiithole? These are the same people that have been ruling this rag of a country through military rule.
I'm pretty sure this incompetent IG failed his WAEC exams woefully like the rest of his quota system colleagues.
Re: Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React by SalamRushdie: 8:15am On May 17, 2018
Buhari is a certified incoherent slurred speeched Dullard with the IQ of a mentally challenged flea so what do you expect from someone he interviewed and employed.
Re: Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React by KwoiZabo(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2018
IGP - transmitting Confusion since 2015
Re: Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React by anibi9674: 8:59am On May 17, 2018
shame of a country . IGP if you want my neighbor's Queen premiere come and collect it, it will help you a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Stopping Our Funds Will Not Stop Me From Criticising Buhari, Says Wike / BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives Abuja After Morocco Visit / Why Should I Still Vote PMB???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.