Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified (28656 Views)

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Ugosample(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Yahoo is just a minor angle to the moral,intellectual and financial poverty in Nigeria and I don't see it stopping anytime soon

These kids don't want to go to school anymore and the educational system is making schooling more unappealing for them

They see people graduate without jobs so they reason, what's the Essence of going through the rigors of school and jobs aren't guaranteed

I've seen a 14 year old child who the mom handed to another yahoo guy as a guardian and mentor to mentor him in the yahoo business and just one click the little boy exploded massively and the boy is just partying everywhere, school is not even in his agenda and the last I heard of him is he has built hotel and a house for his mom however his dad didn't collect a dime from him because he was not in support of his dirty money

Without justifying yahoo, there's a point poverty and hunger will push you to that you will discard every form of morality and decency. I'm talking about the kind of hunger that your mother is dying and you don't even have 100 naira to buy any drug talk more of food

When I see the background and pain these yahoo boys have gone through, the stinking squalor Of where they come from, I don't blame them when their last resort is yahoo. Because
those sitting and judging them don't really care. They don't realise that No one is ready to borrow them money to start a legit business, or even scholarships to go to school yet you want them just to continue in pain. Of course when all hope fails moral principles become irrelevant

Solution: our educational system needs to be more empathetic towards students. All these academic rigidity is not necessary

We should learn to help the younger ones come up and stop judging them because they made a 3rd class.

14 year old shocked

Aye mi o
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by teamsynergy: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
Luminee:

Of course! Not the bank per se but the banker. Torture a confirmed yahoo boy, he will expose the picker

really? so u mean one can ask a banker to pick millions for him without alerting the bank top officials?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by HeyCorleone(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2018
TIDDOLL:

Name a Real Book,
And let me read up.

The Mafia Manager; A Guide To The Corporate Machiavelli.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by SAMBARRY: 11:05am On May 17, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

There will always be a justifying story to crime..what about those who were able to get into a better society overseas and still yet they continue to indulge in one crime or the other? What justifiable excuse do they have? I know two friends who are into yahoo..one is from a notable family( infact he is royalty) and the other is from a well known family..these guys were born with a silver spoon...what excuse do they have?
theirs is obviously peer influence. I'm talking about poverty induced yahoo. Landlord embarrassing them everytime and molesting them as if they're less than monkeys, no hope of food, no money for hospital, no money to even search for a job,theyre victims of every form of human cruelty and you think one day they won't get to a breaking point? Really? It's easy to judge when you have not experienced the situation you're judging

There was a junior of mine in secondary school. I've lost touch with him. We ran into each other in a petrol station and I asked him about his parents and sisters. He said his dad is dead, his mom is a cleaner in a hospital, his sister had to drop out of school because no one is ready to help and the uncle who should have helped gave him condition to work as a housrhelp for 5 years in exchange of sending his sister to school

He just gave up and resorted to yahoo. Many of this guy's have painful sad stories of family and friends leaving them in the cold. Except for the few doing it for peer pressure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nobody: 11:05am On May 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Yahoo is just a minor angle to the moral,intellectual and financial poverty in Nigeria and I don't see it stopping anytime soon

These kids don't want to go to school anymore and the educational system is making schooling more unappealing for them

They see people graduate without jobs so they reason, what's the Essence of going through the rigors of school and jobs aren't guaranteed

I've seen a 14 year old child who the mom handed to another yahoo guy as a guardian and mentor to mentor him in the yahoo business and just one click the little boy exploded massively and the boy is just partying everywhere, school is not even in his agenda and the last I heard of him is he has built hotel and a house for his mom however his dad didn't collect a dime from him because he was not in support of his dirty money

Without justifying yahoo, there's a point poverty and hunger will push you to that you will discard every form of morality and decency. I'm talking about the kind of hunger that your mother is dying and you don't even have 100 naira to buy any drug talk more of food

When I see the background and pain these yahoo boys have gone through, the stinking squalor Of where they come from, I don't blame them when their last resort is yahoo. Because
those sitting and judging them don't really care. They don't realise that No one is ready to borrow them money to start a legit business, or even scholarships to go to school yet you want them just to continue in pain. Of course when all hope fails moral principles become irrelevant

Solution: our educational system needs to be more empathetic towards students. All these academic rigidity is not necessary

We should learn to help the younger ones come up and stop judging them because they made a 3rd class.

are boys the only youths in this country
how many girls do you see doing yahoo? are things not hard for them too?

truth be told 50% of yahoo boys are into yahoo because of girls, partying and other useless stuffs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by HeyCorleone(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2018
ba7man:
I know too many people that have made lots of money legitimately.

They look down on fraudsters and people that think like you.

It's your choice to either make your money in an illegitimate or legitimate may.

Don't paint it as if there are no options to justify criminality.

Name one person. Just 1 person. Only 1
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by SAMBARRY: 11:07am On May 17, 2018
Ugosample:

14 year old shocked

Aye mi o
the painful part is that they're not ready to go to school or learn a trade except to be misbehaving everywhere
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Luminee(f): 11:08am On May 17, 2018
teamsynergy:

really? so u mean one can ask a banker to pick millions for him without alerting the bank top officials?

You can tell the bank manager to close the bank for the whole day, if the price is right

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nowenuse: 11:09am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you OP for this honest writeup.
I tell anyone who cares to hear.
If you are broke,
If you are jobless,

Get a rich married sugarmommy.
But never attempt yahoo-yahoo.

God hates fraudsters.

Are you really sure that God hates Fraudsters and prefer fornicators and adulterers?

The Americans and western world who are very progressive whom we all celebrate today, don't you knoe that they are the biggest fraudsters of all time?
They defrauded and looted entire continents and are still doing so till date. Has that made God to destroy them or stop them from progressing?

I used to have your kind of mentality in the past until I really sat down to think and see that almost every nation in the past that have succeeded above others have done it fraudulently. Even a lot of our men of God today are also involved in fraud one way or the other.

I do not support Yahoo boys, neither do I condemn them. I am only against Yahoo plus boys (those who use diabolical means).

These stupid white people need to pay for all their crimes and exploitation against Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by TIDDOLL(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2018
HeyCorleone:

The Mafia Manager; A Guide To The Corporate Machiavelli.
Two words apart bro...
Definately two words apart.

Am sure you know what i mean.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by ba7man(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Name one person. Just 1 person. Only 1
Don't need to.

You won't know them since you choose to look up to fraudulent people, get your inspiration from them and is most likely surrounded by them.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by adamsbadoo(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2018
Kylekent59:
Where is their baba Olu maintain.
Even Kelly handsome. Nå dem be baba for yahoo.

How do you feel when you are spending someone else's money?

Don't you reason the state he/she might be in?

Now the money comes and all you could do is to be opulent. Luxurious life style.

You don't even ask your self "when I die,and I am asked how did I acquire such wealth what is gonna be my rply"?

I knew a yahoo guy who sold everything he's gat and renders it to the poor. He repented and he is now a magnate.

Yahoo is evil. I dnt support evil.

Even the bible said it" they would do all sorts of things to acquire wealth"

Truth be told, 90% of guys are into yahoo because of their GF.

Thank u, that was how my stupid ex asked me to be doing...
i was like *are* you...are u...are...are you mad?* .
tho. i do stammer whenever am angry.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by SAMBARRY: 11:14am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

are boys the only youths in this country
how many girls do you see doing yahoo? are things not hard for them too?

truth be told 50% of yahoo boys are into yahoo because of girls, partying and other useless stuffs
boys are into yahoo, girls prostitution

After these yahoo boys settle their basic necessities that propelled them in to yahoo -food, clothing and shelter, they start a life of debauchery (which I am not in support of))

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by tunary(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2018
Virginkpekus:
Rubbish write up...would you prefer them carrying guns and robbing their fellow Nigerians? How many articles have you written about politicians who are the real thieves in this shit hole country?

God bless you wella
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Ugosample(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the painful part is that they're not ready to go to school or learn a trade except to be misbehaving everywhere

I see that a lot during my travels to the deep south plus edo state.
Even though it's a nationwide wahala (heck, even aboki has joined the business) the one in the SS is on another level.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by HeyCorleone(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2018
ba7man:
Don't need to.

You won't know them since you choose to look up to fraudulent people, get your inspiration from them and is most likely surrounded by them.

Nigga STFU.

I have never in anyway said I look up to fraudulent people. No. I don't even look up to anyone. I believe everyone is compromised one way or the other.

You think a man is legit. But do you live with him? Do you know what goes on in his board meetings? Do you know how he runs his day to day business? Or is your opinion formed by what you read on the internet?

I was on an fb page the other day and I saw people, Americans, accusing Jeff Bezos, richest man in the world, of not paying attention to his workers (poor remuneration, delaying entitlements and other stuff). I bet you look up to someone like that.

I'm asking you again to mention just 1person. Just 1

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by HeyCorleone(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2018
TIDDOLL:

Two words apart bro...
Definately two words apart.

Am sure you know what i mean.

Quick question. Have you read the book?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by olajazz(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you OP for this honest writeup.
I tell anyone who cares to hear.
If you are broke,
If you are jobless,

Get a rich married sugarmommy.
But never attempt yahoo-yahoo.

God hates fraudsters.

GOD hates adultery too, imagine your mom having s** with your friend in same age or you even older than them..
My guy everything for this life bad, let's just enjoy, die and leave, me don Taya self
E never reach wea the world End self....SMH
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Ugosample(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

Are you really sure that God hates Fraudsters and prefer fornicators and adulterers?

The Americans and western world who are very progressive whom we all celebrate today, don't you knoe that they are the biggest fraudsters of all time?
They defrauded and looted entire continents and are still doing so till date. Has that made God to destroy them or stop them from progressing?

I used to have your kind of mentality in the past until I really sat down to think and see that almost every nation in the past that have succeeded above others have done it fraudulently. Even a lot of our men of God today are also involved in fraud one way or the other.

I do not support Yahoo boys, neither do I condemn them. I am only against Yahoo plus boys (those who use diabolical means).

These stupid white people need to pay for all their crimes and exploitation against Africans.

I knew someone will bring up the slavery and colonialism card. grin grin
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by ba7man(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Nigga STFU.

I have never in anyway said I look up to fraudulent people. No. I don't even look up to anyone. I believe everyone is compromised one way or the other.

You think a man is legit. But do you live with him? Do you know what goes on in his board meetings? Do you know how he runs his day to day business? Or is your opinion formed by what you read on the internet?

I was on an fb page the other day and I saw people, Americans, accusing Jeff Bezos, richest man in the world, of not paying attention to his workers (poor remuneration, delaying entitlements and other stuff). I bet you look up to someone like that.

I'm asking you again to mention just 1person. Just 1
Now your story is getting long and boring. undecided

Anyways, go back and read my post you quoted, read again till you understand it.

Fraudulent people hardly know legitimate successful people so mentioning names to you is like trying to teach a goat English, you'll never get it.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On May 17, 2018
Ugosample:

I see that a lot during my travels to the deep south plus edo state.
Even though it's a nationwide wahala (heck, even aboki has joined the business) the one in the SS is on another level.
it's pathetic. The political elders have stolen this nation blind that there's no platform whatsoever that the youth can come up legitimately,educational system completely messed up, financial institutions won't even give youths loans yet they are the ones that will sit on their high horses like saints and begin to judge

Shey na person wey never chop go see 100k go school, even if he hustle go school, where's the job, the leverage or help to start something legit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by olajazz(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2018
Any of you against it, in one way or the other you're doing something not pleasant to GOD.
in heaven, No big or small sin, All sins are entitled to one punishment which is HELL, na only Nigeria some sin bad pass some sin...
Bleep you OP, go get a life, talk about prostitution, kidnapping, why Yahoo.
I'm in no support of Yahoo Yahoo, but hey nigga, someone has to make money, do you have to depend on your parents or those this country look like a healthy country who can even help you(country wea never fit help her own self finish)...

Conclusion: I am a Librarian, I like essay writing grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by HeyCorleone(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2018
ba7man:
Now your story is getting long and boring. undecided

Anyways, go back and read my post you quoted, read again till you understand it.

Fraudulent people hardly know legitimate successful people so mentioning names to you is like trying to teach a goat English, you'll never get it.

Lol.

You know there's no name you want to mention that won't be countered.
I have read books. Interacted with all manner of people. Travelled wide and far. So when I say "no one can amasss great wealth legitimately", I definitely know what I mean.

Maybe your anger towards me is because you're doing something legitimate. Go ahead. You will make it. God knows I myself have never defrauded anyone of a single penny in my life.

But if you want to get to the very top, if you want to be known, if you want to amass great wealth, you have to stick your hand in a few dirty things. That is the way the world is built.

Don't let anyone, not even your pastor tell you otherwise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by spill(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2018
Kylekent59:
Where is their baba Olu maintain.
Even Kelly handsome. Nå dem be baba for yahoo.

How do you feel when you are spending someone else's money?

Don't you reason the state he/she might be in?

Now the money comes and all you could do is to be opulent. Luxurious life style.

You don't even ask your self "when I die,and I am asked how did I acquire such wealth what is gonna be my rply"?

I knew a yahoo guy who sold everything he's gat and renders it to the poor. He repented and he is now a magnate.

Yahoo is evil. I dnt support evil.

Even the bible said it" they would do all sorts of things to acquire wealth"

Truth be told, 90% of guys are into yahoo because of their GF.

Flesh and blood only did not reveal this to you....you have experienced this firsthand. RAW TRUTH.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2018
spill:

Flesh and blood only did not reveal this to you....you have experienced this firsthand. RAW TRUTH.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Ugosample(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
it's pathetic. The political elders have stolen this nation blind that there's no platform whatsoever that the youth can come up legitimately,educational system completely messed up, financial institutions won't even give youths loans yet they are the ones that will sit on their high horses like saints and begin to judge

Shey na person wey never chop go see 100k go school, even if he hustle go school, where's the job, the leverage or help to start something legit?

Let me tell you something that you may not like it believe.

The average Nigerian (60-65%) has a wicked heart.

Wickedness is the main reason why Nigeria is not moving forward

it is wickedness that would make the political class loot and be the few enjoying while they are surrounded by an ocean of poverty.

it is wickedness that also fuels tribalism and nepotism (my tribesmen must be above the other tribe etc)

It is wickedness that will make organisations not pay their staff at all, even though the salary is even meagre

Infact

I'm tjred

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by ba7man(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol.

You know there's no name you want to mention that won't be countered.
I have read books. Interacted with all manner of people. Travelled wide and far. So when I say "no one can amasss great wealth legitimately", I definitely know what I mean.

Maybe your anger towards me is because you're doing something legitimate. Go ahead. You will make it. God knows I myself have never defrauded anyone of a single penny in my life.

But if you want to get to the very top, if you want to be known, if you want to amass great wealth, you have to stick your hand in a few dirty things. That is the way the world is built.

Don't let anyone, not even your pastor tell you otherwise.
Your opinions are based on your personal experiences and dont apply to me.

If you choose to believe you can only amass wealth through crime, good for you.

My personal experiences have proven to me that anyone can make it without resorting to crime.

The individual that invested other people's money in a joint venture construction project makes all the parties happy eventually and makes a healthy profit for himself.

The individual that marks up a property cost sensibly without greed gets all his clients satisfied in the end and makes money for himself.

The individual that started exporting palm slippers and leather goods made by humble craftsmen to stores in foreign countries didn't commit any crime to earn his money.

A man I know deals in Animal vaccines and drugs and he's richer than all these criminals that tell you it's not possible to make money without crime.

My good friend is into online marketing and advertising and he makes so much money, all these yahoo boys call him "baba". Nobody cried before he got rich.

Open your mind, your success isn't dependant on people's pains.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by olajazz(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2018
If pesin no get money - Problem
If pesin get money - Yahoo Boy!
Stupid Nigerian Mentality

You should go Fu(k yourself
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by HeyCorleone(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2018
ba7man:
Your opinions are based on your personal experiences and dont apply to me.

If you choose to believe you can only amass wealth through crime, good for you.

My personal experiences have proven to me that anyone can make it without resorting to crime.

The individual that invested other people's money in a joint venture construction project makes all the parties happy eventually and makes a healthy profit for himself.

The individual that marks up a property cost sensibly without greed gets all his clients satisfied in the end and makes money for himself.

The individual that started exporting palm slippers and leather goods made by humble craftsmen to stores in foreign countries didn't commit any crime to earn his money.

A man I know deals in Animal vaccines and drugs and he's richer than all these criminals that tell you it's not possible to make money without crime.

Open your mind, your success isn't dependant on people's pains.

The things you mentioned are normal.

Yiu start out legit, but along the way you go crooked.

The man who exports would one day have to pull a few strings to reduce the cost of exportation.

Only if you want to be average then crime is not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by linkszelda: 11:46am On May 17, 2018
Only if you have known or lived around this G boys that's when you will realize they have no mercy and no friends you can be their victim tomorrow. And who said the only scam white people Story. 70% of people they scam are naija peeps the whites are just a lucky jackpot they strike one's in a while after serious brainstorming and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by ba7man(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2018
HeyCorleone:

The things you mentioned are normal.

Yiu start out legit, but along the way you go crooked.

The man who exports would one day have to pull a few strings to reduce the cost of exportation.

Only if you want to be average then crime is not necessary.
Just provide prompt efficient services with positive returns and soon people will be falling over you to give you their money since honesty is rare and expensive in this country.

I've got Nigerians in diaspora with offers that I haven't had time yet to attend to since I'm busy with my own works.

Be honest, not dishonest. It attracts people.

You need to change your frame of mind.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Emytea(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2018
yeah it true yahoo is not good, but man d rich don't wanna see d poor grow in any way and some of d young poor youth believe dat yahoo is d fastest way forward funny enough a guy of 21 years old in my area died last week but before he died he use dis so call yahoo money to enrich himself and his family in many ways he has a car, house millions in d bank and so on. but i will always say no TO YAHOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! / Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos) / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.