Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified (28646 Views)

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by teamsynergy: 11:57am On May 17, 2018
Luminee:

You can tell the bank manager to close the bank for the whole day, if the price is right

whao... g boys are really the small fish here
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Rockyrascal(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2018
saasala:
Tired of this topic seff...

Meanwhile...
so in other words, the IGP is an APC member grin
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:14pm On May 17, 2018
Rockyrascal:
so in other words, the IGP is an APC member grin
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by IamPlato(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you OP for this honest writeup. I tell anyone who cares to hear. If you are broke, If you are jobless,
Get a rich married sugarmommy. But never attempt yahoo-yahoo.
God hates fraudsters.

God Can Manage Adultery abi
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by goldtube(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2018
only if u know what it is to drink garri from morning till night

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Goldaccumulator: 12:26pm On May 17, 2018
Kylekent59:
Where is their baba Olu maintain.
Even Kelly handsome. NĂ¥ dem be baba for yahoo.

How do you feel when you are spending someone else's money?

Don't you reason the state he/she might be in?

Now the money comes and all you could do is to be opulent. Luxurious life style.

You don't even ask your self "when I die,and I am asked how did I acquire such wealth what is gonna be my rply"?

I knew a yahoo guy who sold everything he's gat and renders it to the poor. He repented and he is now a magnate.

Yahoo is evil. I dnt support evil.

Even the bible said it" they would do all sorts of things to acquire wealth"

Truth be told, 90% of guys are into yahoo because of their GF.
Yahoo is evil, I knew it. What if gmail and hotmail
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by ba7man(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
Imagine I'm looking for people on Nairaland to employ or recommend for employment or contract, with the comments here, its obvious i wont be impressed at all with the type of youths this country has to offer.

I'll either employ them and put them through hardship and underpay them due to the low quality of reasoning evident and affinity for crime they exhibit.

We're now knowing why Nigerians aren't respected, even amongst ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by gemale(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2018
Virginkpekus:
Rubbish write up...would you prefer them carrying guns and robbing their fellow Nigerians? How many articles have you written about politicians who are the real thieves in this shit hole country?
That's the problem in Nigeria. We know how to accuse others without looking at ourselves first. So bad leadership & corruption in public office is enough justification to defraud people? So when you stand before God in judgement, that is the type of excuse you would give? SMH. We lack the fear of God in this country. Most of the church/mosque we are going is eye service & has little or no value in the eyes of God. There's nothing like big sin, little sin in the sight of God. The wages of sin is death unless true repentance & conversion occurs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by ezemme(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2018
moral values is truly something of the past..
like you said "what we're suppose to be ashamed of, is what people embrace now "
that is why I always listen to "NO TRUTH IN THIS WORLD" by lucky dube whenever I needed moral inspiration..
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Herrmes: 1:29pm On May 17, 2018
Dami12345:

Blessing fall on you.
As all this self righteous bastards, choose BTW yahoo and the ever growing bank robberies.
Shows how mentally lazy you are if you think those two are your only options.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Herrmes: 1:37pm On May 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

Are you really sure that God hates Fraudsters and prefer fornicators and adulterers?

The Americans and western world who are very progressive whom we all celebrate today, don't you knoe that they are the biggest fraudsters of all time?
They defrauded and looted entire continents and are still doing so till date. Has that made God to destroy them or stop them from progressing?

I used to have your kind of mentality in the past until I really sat down to think and see that almost every nation in the past that have succeeded above others have done it fraudulently. Even a lot of our men of God today are also involved in fraud one way or the other.

I do not support Yahoo boys, neither do I condemn them. I am only against Yahoo plus boys (those who use diabolical means).

These stupid white people need to pay for all their crimes and exploitation against Africans.
How do you think you will pay for yours? Don't dodge the question, I'll like to know.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Luminee(f): 2:18pm On May 17, 2018
teamsynergy:

whao... g boys are really the small fish here

It is time to hook them out, apart from politicians, yahoo boys are the next disaster we have and it is pertinent that we correct this malady amd rewrite our own narratives.

Check out my signature and join other Pan Africans @www.sayitafrica.com
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 17, 2018
You are allocated 120 Years in Life, many will not live up to 100 years. #Fact

To live long, you need to eat and live healthy and drink clean water. #Fact

To afford these things, you are expected to study at least 6+6+4 (16years) to get a good job, and you are expected to work from 7AM to 5PM daily, in order to actually merit the salary. And if you are lucky, the job will be worth just enough to own your own home in a promising town.

Let's do the maths - The Average purchase price of a house in Lekki, where I live is 50m naira. And the average income for most people is not up to 100,000 per month.

But let us do the maths using N100,000 which most people do not earn. N50,000,000 divided by N100,000 equals 500 months. So, if you earn 100,000 per month and save half of that salary (assuming you eat, transport yourself to and fro work, have family responsibility and are prudent enough ) towards buying a home, so it will take you 1000 months to save 50,000 naira monthly to buy a decent home.

Lets do the final maths; 1000 months divided by 12 months is equal to 83yrs and 3 months.

So, in essence, you have to work 83 years atleast excluding the 16 years do spent in Educational Institutions to afford a home. We are talking about 83 plus 16 years which equals 99years.

It was after making these calculations, that I realized why people need short cuts in life. Politicians want to afford a home, and it is called Corruption. The Young boys and girls going into internet to make money wants to be able to own a home. The corrupt policeman wants a home. The Native doctor wants a home, the Pastors want a home.

How do we solve the problem of basic necessities of life, so people do not have to go into vices before they can live a comfortable life ?

The Government needs to go back to our constitution and execute the Home Provision Clause which is already there. The CBN should also execute the Home ownership schemes which they stipulate 10m naira for each Nigerian, I am sure most Nigerians do not know that 5 to 10m is there for them, if only they apply.

There are a lot I can write now to defend the reason people go into crime, not excluding yahoo yahoo which is the path of less resistance, armed robbery which is the path of high resistant, kidnapping, corrupt politicking, ritualism, Religious Scam and CHurch businesses.

But as long as we are looking at the ripples and waves and not the energy in motion. As long as we are looking at the infections and not the causes, as long as we are looking at Boko Haram/herdsmen and not the root of injustices. As long as we are looking at IPOB and not the marginalization, then Nigeria will continue to get worse.

I am personally of the notion that most people who are so loud against Yahoo Yahoo are either failed fraudsters, those who really wanted to join the scam but had no one to teach them, or those who are clever at other crimes but not yahoo yahoo. I have read many messages from people I think are into other forms of scams, may be recharge card scams, some are into bitcoin scams, some are earning corrupt monies from politicians to defend them online.

You all must understand that you need 99 years to own a modest home in Nigeria's modest slum called Lekki that is if you have a job that pays up to 100,000 per month. When I did those calculations, I stopped blaming the Yahoo boys. Now I blame a dysfunctional government who provides no housing, no clean water, no electricity, no police protection, no social security benefits, no hospitals.

I blame a government that sends SARS to kill even the very innocent while in search of politicians, no while in search of young boys who drive fine cars and wear clean shoes. Because in Nigeria, it is a crime to be young and rich.

I sweated too much to make the money I have, I do not wish for anyone to sweat like me, cos it is really tough to run businesses in a country that provides no electricity or loans to the real hardworkers. I really wish these Yahoo boys know how to invest their loot and leave the dirty game. For me, they are actually the Mugu. Stealing white man's money to buy white man's toys, seems to be the absolute muguism.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Dami12345: 2:25pm On May 17, 2018
Herrmes:
Shows how mentally lazy you are if you think those two are your only options.

On the contrary yahoo isn't easy.#fact.
A G boy works 20 hours + a day, reads in his spare time do that he is appraised of issues going on in Nigeria and whatever country he's hitting. He also has to keep on innovating,
So how is he lazy?? cry cry or you think its easy.
Just shows how lazy you are.

Besides there are just two choices here, its yahoo or civil war. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by newoffer: 2:48pm On May 17, 2018
sheedy407:
But i didnt read any meaningful thing in this write up
. Ask the writer which style of writing is this.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Herrmes: 3:21pm On May 17, 2018
Dami12345:

On the contrary yahoo isn't easy.#fact.
A G boy works 20 hours + a day, reads in his spare time do that he is appraised of issues going on in Nigeria and whatever country he's hitting. He also has to keep on innovating,
So how is he lazy?? cry cry or you think its easy.
Just shows how lazy you are.

Besides there are just two choices here, its yahoo or civil war. Simple.
It's not easy, choosing it is easy.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by SlamvipeR(m): 3:40pm On May 17, 2018
the street na the story line
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by stagger: 4:05pm On May 17, 2018
Teetopz:
3 empowerment programmes run by governors in Nigeria.
1. Wheelbarrows in Benue
2. Mai shayi in Kano
3. Shoe shiners in Borno

2019 will surely be an end to an era...
2 years military wasted years
4 years Democratic wasted years
0 project
10k jobs lost
15 times medical trips
76 times Foreign trips
Thousands wasted lives
Violation of courts orders

At least, those 3 governors have taken hundreds of people off the streets. What has Rochas or any of our governors in the South South done for our people?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
boys are into yahoo, girls prostitution

After these yahoo boys settle their basic necessities that propelled them in to yahoo -food, clothing and shelter, they start a life of debauchery (which I am not in support of))

the worse thing is... they don't spend the money on useful things.
usually girls, clubbing, cars and designers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by sexdoll: 5:18pm On May 17, 2018
Virginkpekus:
Rubbish write up...would you prefer them carrying guns and robbing their fellow Nigerians? How many articles have you written about politicians who are the real thieves in this shit hole country?

obviously, a benefactress of yahoo largess!

remember, everyday for the thief; one day for the owner.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by sexdoll: 6:18pm On May 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

Are you really sure that God hates Fraudsters and prefer fornicators and adulterers?

The Americans and western world who are very progressive whom we all celebrate today, don't you knoe that they are the biggest fraudsters of all time?
They defrauded and looted entire continents and are still doing so till date. Has that made God to destroy them or stop them from progressing?

I used to have your kind of mentality in the past until I really sat down to think and see that almost every nation in the past that have succeeded above others have done it fraudulently. Even a lot of our men of God today are also involved in fraud one way or the other.

I do not support Yahoo boys, neither do I condemn them. I am only against Yahoo plus boys (those who use diabolical means).

These stupid white people need to pay for all their crimes and exploitation against Africans.

you don't support them

and yet you believe these white people should be punished.

well sha, na you sabi why you dey talk so.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by sprints1: 6:43pm On May 17, 2018
to tell u the truth and be Frank yahoo has greatly reduced the number of arm robbers in Nigeria though the other one which is yahoo+ is seriously case that needs to be dealt with...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by SAMBARRY: 7:19pm On May 17, 2018
Ugosample:

Let me tell you something that you may not like it believe.

The average Nigerian (60-65%) has a wicked heart.

Wickedness is the main reason why Nigeria is not moving forward

it is wickedness that would make the political class loot and be the few enjoying while they are surrounded by an ocean of poverty.

it is wickedness that also fuels tribalism and nepotism (my tribesmen must be above the other tribe etc)

It is wickedness that will make organisations not pay their staff at all, even though the salary is even meagre

Infact

I'm tjred
very true. The useless elders dont realise that they're sharpening the teeth of the youths. When the child's teeth is fully sharpened, even with all their security, they won't be able to sleep with their 2 eyes closed.

Shebi those northern elites are smelling themselves now. They refused to educate their youths, they were using illiterate youths as a tool for religious and political crisis, now the youths they have trained in wickedness are the ones bombing up and down, both churches,mosques,palaces,their elders that have stolen them blind and everyone around can no longer rest including their useless elders. The only thing they came to the world to do is to be ramming their deeks into vagina of 5year olds and be ammasing wives like street dogs
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by sexdoll: 7:30pm On May 17, 2018
ba7man:
Now your story is getting long and boring. undecided

Anyways, go back and read my post you quoted, read again till you understand it.

Fraudulent people hardly know legitimate successful people so mentioning names to you is like trying to teach a goat English, you'll never get it.

i don't just know why you can't provide a very simple answer to his question.

why are you trying to dodge his question by all means.

or is it because you cannot think of anyone you know who made his money legitimately right now?

Well, don't look so far.

Tell him about Seun Osewa the young millionaire who owns nairaland.

Let's see if he can tell us one or two underhand wuruwuru moves that got Seun to where he is today...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by ba7man(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2018
sexdoll:

i don't just know why you can't provide a very simple answer to his question.

why are you trying to dodge his question by all means.

or is it because you cannot think of anyone you know who made his money legitimately right now?

Well, don't look so far.

Tell him about Seun Osewa the young millionaire who owns nairaland.

Let's see if he can tell us one or two underhand wuruwuru moves that got Seun where he is today...
You're a "sexdoll" so I don't expect you to relate either. undecided

Ok, since we're on the same side;

If I list the names of successful legit people I know as;

(1) Wale Alabi.

(2) Dapo Odunlade

(3) Ikenna Okunna.

(4) Emeka Obi.

Will that answer the question?

Successful people are too many for you and the other poster to think you can know them just by name.

I know a guy that's barely 40 that just got paid over N200 million for doing legitimate work.....if I list his name here, you'll never know him.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you OP for this honest writeup.
I tell anyone who cares to hear.
If you are broke,
If you are jobless,

Get a rich married sugarmommy.
But never attempt yahoo-yahoo.

God hates fraudsters.
Lolzz & He loves sugarboys? Fvcking another man's wife & people's moms grin
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Dollarship(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2018
Please who get bank logs with good balance for cash out tongue
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 17, 2018
Teetopz:
3 empowerment programmes run by governors in Nigeria.
1. Wheelbarrows in Benue
2. Mai shayi in Kano
3. Shoe shiners in Borno

2019 will surely be an end to an era...
2 years military wasted years
4 years Democratic wasted years
0 project
10k jobs lost
15 times medical trips
76 times Foreign trips
Thousands wasted lives
Violation of courts orders
Lolzz... Discouraging programmes... I wonder if these governors even have brains to think at all

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 17, 2018
Solstar:
You are allocated 120 Years in Life, many will not live up to 100 years. #Fact
Clear mathematics...

While I'm still struggling to rent an apartment in Lekki at 23, you're telling me it'll still take more than 80yrs to buy one?
80+23=103yrs

I should quickly go into yahoo then, right?

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by sexdoll: 8:52pm On May 17, 2018
ba7man:
You're a "sexdoll" so I don't expect you to relate either. undecided

Ok, since we're on the same side;

If I list the names of successful legit people I know as;

(1) Wale Alabi.

(2) Dapo Odunlade

(3) Ikenna Okunna.

(4) Emeka Obi.

Will that answer the question?

Successful people are too many for you and the other poster to think you can know them just by name.

I know a guy that's barely 40 that just got paid over N200 million for doing legitimate work.....if I list his name here, you'll never know him.

you're right.

if you list the name of the barely 40 200milla legit earner, I wouldn't know him so it's of no use.

but that's the reason why you may try to list someone or people so many people can relate with.

and oh, by the way, what makes you think a sexdoll cannot relate with you on certain matters?

are you aware that we sexdolls have artificial intelligence which is more like 1 googol times better, faster, and more efficient than the intelligence of you humans? cheesy
Re: Yahoo Yahoo: Riches Unjustified by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 17, 2018
Andraday:

Clear mathematics...

While I'm still struggling to rent an apartment in Lekki at 23, you're telling me it'll still take more than 80yrs to buy one?
80+23=103yrs

I should quickly go into yahoo then, right?

Start a small business, do not be ashamed of how little it is. Learn from the growth curve. That is the missing link.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.