Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend (49993 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Who Is Linda Ikeji's Ex-Boyfriend She Is Engaged To? / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by achiever12: 2:38pm On May 17, 2018
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by olumidazz: 4:39pm On May 17, 2018
Planed video.. She is engaged to herself
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On May 17, 2018
lilmax:
she's a fuc.ked up person

she can never stay married
Mr judge well done sir. She can never stay married because na you be God, na you create am,na you know her future, na you know her life for you to claim she's bleeped up
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by SirBunky85(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2018
abescom:
You talk like you know her reach house. The way some of you people talk on social media you go fear GOD. Don't judge anyone based on what you read. Same could be written about you one day.

NOTE : I expect midget mind like you to reply with insults but my sharp and furious fingers are waiting for you.
lol@sharp&furious fingers
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Sultty(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How is this news?
Which man was stupid enough to expect the leopard to change from spots to stripes?

Why do I feel that it will end the same way her marriage with Adeniyi Johnson did?

Only you Adeniyi
Only you Seun Egbebe
Now this lawyer.
Sister fear God

Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by ayaomen(f): 8:45am On May 18, 2018
sureheaven:
You talk like you know her reach house. The way some of you people talk on social media you go fear GOD. Don't judge anyone based on what you read. Same could be written about you one day.

NOTE : I expect midget mind like you to reply with insults but my sharp and furious fingers are waiting for you.

Who is this little brat quoting me anyhow? Did her ex not accuse her of bn inconsequential and greedy?
It’s greed that makes a married woman have external affairs.
so you judge people based on what others say about them? maybe you should have a personal relationship with her before juding her like this. eleyi po
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by blossomdove(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2018
sureheaven:
This greedy and inconsequential lady can never stay under the roof of any man . cool cool

She is insatiable sexually, financially and in other aspect of life...... sad sad

I pity the life of that blind lawyer who fell into her trap.

It will soon end same way..... shocked shocked

you don't have to throw such hate speech about someone u barely know in person
beside u are not the one she got married to and divorce so y are judging her without knowing what actually lead to her divorce with Adeniyi Johnson. just that in this africa we women always take the blame for failed marriage
Re: Toyin Abraham Engaged To Lawyer Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 18, 2018
lilmax:
she's a fuc.ked up person
she can never stay married
Are u God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye Rocks Her Baby Bump (Photo) / Tunde Ednut Comes For His Ex-head Boy Who Treated Him Badly In Boarding School / #Chivido2020: 6 Unmatched Qualities Chioma Used To Lure Davido Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.