Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Poem: The Voice - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: The Voice (743 Views)

Messiah's Poem: The Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC) & Naira Marley Coin (NMC). / Poem: The Heart Break By Depsey / I Need Gabriel Okara's The Voice I'm PDF Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem: The Voice by Felixdgreat(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2018
THE VOICE!!!
If you could listen carefully there is a still small voice speaking within which just needs to be heard.
This voice speaks life and freedom, it's a voice for tomorrow, a voice which needs to be heard and expressed.
A voice the world needs to change the history of mankind.
This voice could go as far as you can imagine if only you would give it a chance to express itself.
How long will you suppress and silent this voice crying out in pains?
How long will you! Yes I ask you again how long will you?
I know you must be wondering what this voice is? Who owns this silent voice of pains?
Well that voice is you. I mean the real you.
This voice is your Destiny, it cries out in pain waiting patiently to be heard.
Remember the world needs you for who you are and what you can offer it. Success and greatness begins by giving this voice a chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poem: The Voice by Breeze330(m): 11:00am On May 18, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]Small but mighty, still small voice striking the heart of mountains. nice job dude! coolSmall but mighty, still small voice striking the heart of mountains. nice job dude!

1 Like

Re: Poem: The Voice by littlewonders: 11:25am On May 18, 2018
Nice work.

That undying voice resounding silently at its pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnjv3Opxq_g

1 Like

Re: Poem: The Voice by Felixdgreat(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2018
Breeze330:
[color=#550000][/color]Small but mighty, still small voice striking the heart of mountains. nice job dude! coolSmall but mighty, still small voice striking the heart of mountains. nice job dude!

thank you so much I appreciate
Re: Poem: The Voice by Felixdgreat(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2018
littlewonders:
Nice work.
That undying voice resounding silently at its pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnjv3Opxq_g
that's true.. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please Writers I Need Advice About Okadabooks / Is This English Sentence Correct? / [STORY] Diary Of A Randy Tanke Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.