Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Poem: The Heart Break By Depsey - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: The Heart Break By Depsey (407 Views)

The Heart � Robber / Rebecca Anderson: My First Love, Her Sunset And My First Heart Break / Poem: The Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem: The Heart Break By Depsey by Dailymemoirs4: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
25/06/19
How we go from talking to people everyday to never talking to them ever again... Its appalling.

We were once friends,now close to enemies
Fantasies gone
How people go from being the best thing that ever happened to us to becoming our misery.

We hold on to memories,wishing things will work again,but then feel handicap all the same.

But then,we do not want to regret meeting them,cuz it probably was for a purpose

Things happen,things don't always work out.But in the end,all will be well
These feelings,when will thou end.

Its driving me crazy and I feel lazy to move on from these thoughts.
Memories please fade���
https://dailymemoirsblog./2021/11/14/poem-the-heart-break-by-depsey/

1 Like

Re: Poem: The Heart Break By Depsey by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dailymemoirs4:

25/06/19
How we go from talking to people everyday to never talking to them ever again... Its appalling.

We were once friends,now close to enemies
Fantasies gone
How people go from being the best thing that ever happened to us to becoming our misery.

We hold on to memories,wishing things will work again,but then feel handicap all the same.

But then,we do not want to regret meeting them,cuz it probably was for a purpose

Things happen,things don't always work out.But in the end,all will be well
These feelings,when will thou end.

Its driving me crazy and I feel lazy to move on from these thoughts.
Memories please fade���
https://dailymemoirsblog./2021/11/14/poem-the-heart-break-by-depsey/
Reminds me of Angel!
God knows I miss that girl

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Book Club Set To Host The Third Edition Of The Read Nigeria Project / My First Meeting With A Ghost (2) / LUCIANO ♣️♠️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.