Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways (43464 Views)

Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu / 22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by madridguy(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2018
Buhari C4

seguno2:

Buhari F10
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by Firstpage: 3:36pm On May 17, 2018
Africonji:

Nwanne God bless you for speaking the truth. APC are scammers and fraudsters. All of them including Saraki.

Saraki the Ipob saviour?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by deafeyez: 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
grin
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by Africonji: 3:41pm On May 17, 2018
Firstpage:

Saraki the Ipob saviour?

Saraki was never ipob saviour, maybe he was Afonja saviour but not ipob. Ipob are Umu Chineke. We are the children of the Most High. All our enemies will be destroyed like the enemies of Israel in the fullness of time. Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by blazesam(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2018
But senate presido wicked oh, him just want make the guy i mean bros IGP go give them TRANSMISSION LIVE STREAM 4 RED CHAMBERZ. IT A GOAL
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by Firstpage: 3:48pm On May 17, 2018
Africonji:

Saraki was never ipob saviour, maybe he was Afonja saviour but not ipob. Ipob are Umu Chineke. We are the children of the Most High. All our enemies will be destroyed like the enemies of Israel in the fullness of time. Mark my words.

Lol. But all his supporters are Ipob including you. I laugh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by ohiku4every1(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
I am a million times in support of Dr. Bukola Saraki.

In a time of democratic tyranny, despotism, nepotism,
dictatorship and economic collapse championed by an illiterate dullard.

We cannot allow the only dissenting voice of authority to become silenced by the same powers trying to subjugate us.

This will amount to a political national suicide. undecided

I repeat, there is no crime committed by Saraki that is worse than that of the demi-god Tinubu.

We must stand for Saraki against the enemies of democracy
There is more to ur unguarded utterance I swear

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by abokikhalifa: 3:50pm On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:

We cannot allow the only dissenting voice of authority to become silenced by the same powers trying to subjugate us.

I repeat, there is no crime committed by Saraki that is worse than that of the demi-god Tinubu.

Oga stand for him if you want to, don't drag us in to stand for him. His he standing for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by bigsunnel: 4:00pm On May 17, 2018
Copied from another platform

ARRESTED HIRED ASSASSINS IN ILORIN IMPLICATED SARAKI, MAIGIDA & OTHERS.

The suspected killers arrested and paraded by the Kwara State Police Command in Ilorin last week has Implicated Senator Bukola Saraki and Governor Fatahi Ahmed in their statement made to the Police.
The killers confessed to the Killing of Numerous Kwarans home and abroad. They were today transfered to Abuja for further investigation.

In their statement, they confess to be on the pay role of Kwara State Government and Mandate Office of Senator Bukola Saraki. It's pertinent to note that the Leader of the killer squad who also doubled as the Son of the Notorious Magaji Nda, Alhaji Salihu Woru, a self appointed spokes person of the Ilorin Emirate Magajis who is currently on suspension was placed on level 16 pay, while others are between level 10 and 16.

The suspects also confessed to the monthly stipend being paid to them by the Office of the Senate President, including the Toyota Corolla shared to them by Bukola Saraki few months ago.
The Killers Also confessed that the Toyota Corolla gift to them by Bukola Saraki is to motivate them in preparation for the 2019 Elections.

On the list to eliminate before the election is the two Mustapha's, Kayode Oyin, Yinka Aluko, Baba Rex, and One Mr Ogunlowo.

The source in the Police confirmed that the statement of account retrieved from the killers confirmed the monthly alert from Saraki and Kwara State Government. Most of them have millions of Naira as their Balance.

Following their confession, Bukola Saraki and Governor Fatahi Ahmed tried to put pressure on the Commissioner of Police using Director of Prosecution Mr Mumini who is known to be a notorious corrupt Officer in the Ministry of Justice. Money Inducement to sweep the case under the carpet was also extended to the CP, the offer which the Police rejected, that prompted the urgent transfer of the Killers to Abuja this morning.

Police may invite Bukola Saraki and Governor Fatahi Ahmed soonest, although the two has since been looking for a way to blackmail the Inspector General of Police.

Copied.

Details Later.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by kense88: 4:04pm On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Thank you my dear. If those idiots typing rubbish, understand the plans that useless cow in aso rock has for the rest of us, they would rather have obasanjo as there president. That man is upto no good. Senate is the only arm of government that keep buhari and his evil minions in check. Yes they are corrupt, but we actually need to back them now, just the same way the western allies had to form alliance with joseph stalin to conquer a Hitlers Nazi germany which is considered a bigger evil.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by seguno2: 4:08pm On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
Buhari C4

With recession from the biggest economy?
Or with sorrows, tears and blood from his Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani herdsmen killings
Ayam not understanding!
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by seguno2: 4:11pm On May 17, 2018
cousjwhite:
SARS oppressing innocent citizens and extorting at all cost.
EFCC stage-playing the fight against corruption.
PRESIDENT a senior member of medical tourism.
VICE an errand boy.
NASS a group of celebrated Hoodlums
POLICE funny as ever.
CULTISM in its greatest rise
KILLINGS at its peak
CITIZENS are illegal migrants in our own country

FEEL FREE to weep for NIGERIA

We need to be RE-COLONIZED

If you feel so hopeless that you want your fellow human beings to recolonise you, please don’t drag others into your helpless pit. angry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by EmmyDJourno: 4:12pm On May 17, 2018
A man who lacks integrity would never be an integral part of progress

First you say he wants to blackmail you with Robbers from Ilorin, then you use a sad event to attack the IGP again

Saraki, it is okay, you lack everything to earn the listening ears of well meaning Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 17, 2018
It will interest you to know that you are stupid and foolish. I never said anything depicting hopelessness. The system is faulty enough. How dare you come in my mention with a biased mind. Abeg shift go front undecided undecided undecided
seguno2:

If you feel so hopeless that you want your fellow human beings, please don’t drag others into your helpless pit. angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by seguno2: 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
cousjwhite:
It will interest you to know that you are stupid and foolish. I never said anything depicting hopelessness. The system is faulty enough. How dare you come in my mention with a biased mind. Abeg shift go front undecided undecided undecided

Is it not the people of Nigeria, like you, who are responsible for the system as it is
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by 1miccza: 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
cousjwhite:
SARS oppressing innocent citizens and extorting at all cost.
EFCC stage-playing the fight against corruption.
PRESIDENT a senior member of medical tourism.
VICE an errand boy.
NASS a group of celebrated Hoodlums
POLICE funny as ever.
CULTISM in its greatest rise
KILLINGS at its peak
CITIZENS are illegal migrants in our own country

FEEL FREE to weep for NIGERIA

We need to be RE-COLONIZED

You have just captured it all in a picture. There was once a country
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by kmaster007: 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
Likes for PMB..... Shares for GEJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by willibounce1(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2018
APC is a total fraud. total failure. bunch of useless leaders. I hope nigerian youths especially the youths in the south will use their brain and vote out the useless APC government. We need competent people as leaders, not old tired men who don't know jack.
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by Felixv: 5:52pm On May 17, 2018
and saraki just increased his NA budget to 139bn...lol..

this guy can fool people

where is his empathy to the masses..
I beg IG deal with this crook..he is already shaking in his pants..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by princfred(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2018
The abduction was a reprisal by Islamists due to the death of Palestinians from Isreal.
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by ofwest47(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2018
Saraki how many police security guards are in your fleet ,how about wife or wives not to talk of your children same with all the senators and members of the representatives by rough estimate they will be about two thousand if not more and these are the ones supposed to be on our roads guarding the generality of the people and yet you are passing buck . Well, just a matter of time.
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 17, 2018
I can bet that majority of the people abducted by the herdmen voted for buhari.

The clueless and dullard buhari that has abandoned them.

I pity the remaining sai baba chanting baboons
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by Neoteny(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2018
But saraki you know why it's happening.

It's because you thugs refused to pass the budget.

And when you do, you come back full circle to loot it.
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by otokx(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2018
Looks like something is about to happen.
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by Funkybabee(f): 8:52pm On May 17, 2018
God will scatter u all,u enemy of Nigeria progress.

U will not hear ur language anymore unless u stand for the poor and stop playing people life with politics and ur corruption,only to eat for ur family alone...

Awon ika gbogbo
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by precious1967(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2018
IGP will just one day take over d government of nigeria. me i cross my hands AND watch
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by trinity11(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Saraki shut the fu:ck up

When more than 100 dapchi student was abducted and leash still in abduction where were you.

When Fulani herdsmen slaughtered and killed people what happened to your mouth

When Nigeria Military killed IPOB members last year what happened to your mouth.

....is now you are sensing IGP is plotting against you, you will stand up and speak against unlawful abduction or killing in Nigeria.

what is happening to Saraki and the entire senate is a well planned plot by the executive.

Talking about Dapchi,Ipob,Benue killings etc. May I remind you that the senate has invited the IGP on several occasions of which he refuse to appear before the upper chamber to at least tell Nigerians what is happening in the country. Now tell me where the IGP got that impetus from, if not the executive that appointed him.

please do not misunderstand my points,
most of the SINators are dirty as well as executives and judiciary, Nigeria at large needs sanitization.

But you should also remember that the head to head locking of the executive and legislative arm of govt become serious when the INEC time table of election was raised by the senate.

Now the big question before us ?
1. Where is the rule of law?
2. Are we really practicing Democracy?
Re: Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways by salesforce: 8:57am On May 18, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC Approves Reopening Of four Land Borders / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.