Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Police Abandoned Me After I Criticised IG - Senator Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Abandoned Me After I Criticised IG - Senator Alleges (546 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Abandoned Me After I Criticised IG - Senator Alleges by adamooye: 1:53pm On May 17, 2018
The senator alleged that police officers abandoned him on a trip despite having duly requested their compOn Thursday, I was travelling from Abuja to Jos with policemen; I requested legitimately through a route that is notorious for kidnapping and killings. While getting to Jos, the commander of the mobile called them and said, withdraw from him and go to the nearest police station. Leave him alone. I stopped and asked, ‘what is the matter’? My simple crime is that I told the media that it is wrong for the IG not to appear before us.” Going further, he narrated how he managed to guard himself and drove back to Abuja. “They told me that they needed to withdraw, that they had the instruction to leave me alone. I stopped there because I was afraid, I decided that let them leave so that they won’t know where I would lodge. So, I left them. They went to the nearest police station, abandoned me there. The next day, I managed to drive back to Abuja in fear.” Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1169951-police-abandoned-i-criticised-ig-senator-alleges.html#1169951any - He said he had to guard and drive himself back to Abuja Senator Emmanuel Bwacha has alleged that his security details was withdrawn after he criticised Ibrahim Idris, Nigeria's inspector general of police. He disclosed this during his contribution to the allegation raised by Senate President Bukola Saraki, that Idris was plotting to frame him. Premium Times quoted him to have claimed that the police officers abandoned him on a trip despite having duly requested their company.
https://www.naija.ng/1169951-police-abandoned-i-criticised-ig-senator-alleges.html#1169951
Re: Police Abandoned Me After I Criticised IG - Senator Alleges by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On May 17, 2018
Crazy senators.
Full of lies.
And only cry out when things aren't going there ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Abandoned Me After I Criticised IG - Senator Alleges by chriskosherbal(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2018
Nigeria my dear country.

In NIGERIA anything is possible.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Prof Oluremi, Wants To Turn NYSC Into Compulsory Military / Buhari: Why I Emerged Victorious In 2015 Election / If Buhari Had Not Toppled Shagari, June 12 Wouldn’t Have Happened. Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.