Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles (4495 Views)

What Business Can I Start With Eighty Thousand Naira Please! / How Do You Make A Million Naira A Month, Work With Me, Start Gift Cards Busines / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by olagamalin(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2018
tshege:
There's a website where you can easily register and you get assigned articles on various topics.

The rate of the article is $0.50 for 100words, and there are always articles and blog posts to write. The beautiful thing about the website is its ease of registration.

You can register on the site, but you need some hints for you to write efficiently without being underscored by the editorial team

Search for the name of the site 'Zemandi' or use this link http://www.zemandi.com/and register.

For your own good, use the USA as your country of origin and also create a new email address so that you can receive emails from Zemandi without missing them due to clutter.

How did I arrive at NGN 90,000 a month?

If you write articles worth $300 a month at an average of $10 a day (you can actually do more than that), You exchange your $$$$ at NGN300 per 1$. Yeah, calm down, I know I wrote NGN 300 per dollar. That's the average rate PayPal funds are being exchanged on Nairaland here. Some exchange for as high as NGN 330 or thereabouts. It solely depends on your negotiating power.

BEWARE!!! Don't be foolish like I once was and was scammed of my earnings in February when a certain idiot defrauded me of $75. Only transact with trusted Paypal exchangers on Nairaland by checking their track records.

I wish you success in your life!

Use this code: 27770 as your referral code during registration.

After registration, make sure you Read the "getting started guide" thoroughly as the information contained in this page will go a long way in determining your success.

Please, endeavour to study all instructions on the website before you request for a task. You can click on "writers" tab and request for an assignment after you are convinced that you understood the instructions.
After successfully requesting for a task you will receive a message in your mail.

Please note that the timezone of the site is different from West African Time. Zemandi uses the Eastern Time zone which is 6 hours behind Nigeria. The tasks given has a timeframe of 8 hours. You must complete the task/article in 8 hours or else it will expire. If you cannot or do not understand the task, make sure to REJECT the assignment before the given deadline.

Please note that though your first assignment will be paid, it is also an evaluation task that seeks to determine if you are a good writer.

You can make $10 to $25 a day depending on your zeal.

After completing assignments and your earnings have been moved to your available balance, you can request for payment.

You will need a foreign PayPal account by using a strong VPN connection or download Epic browser to register for your PayPal. Note that PayPal accounts registered with Nigerian IPs cannot receive funds.

After your funds have been moved to available balance you can request for a payout by sending a message to payment@zemandi.com.

I still work on Zemandi in my free time when I am not working on Photography gigs. It is proven that you will make money. Cool cash every month if you walk the talk. This is not a get rich quick scheme. You have to put in hours of writing, guided and discrete plagiarism, and brainpower into earning money.

Zemandi usually approves your writing after 2 weeks every Monday evening WAT. Payments are usually made immediately after moving your balance to 'Available Balance'. You must send a payment request to payments@zemandi.com to receive your earnings (if above $20).

************************************************************************************************************

NB. When requesting for your first assignment please use a VPN so that you will get a task quickly

Hello Bro... Kindly give me your whatsapp number
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tayotayo60: 2:44pm On May 20, 2018
tshege:

GUIDE TO OPEN FORIEGN PAYPAL ACCOUNT

1. Get Textnow app (apk/desktop browser). Works with only VPN. Textnow is an app that gives you a free USA phone number.

2. Download Epic Browser because It comes with a dedicated VPN set to the USA.

3. Go to Fakename generator for an address in the USA, omit the name and use only the address. However, if you wish, you can use the name too. Whatever rocks your boat.

4. Go to Paypal website and register using the VPN service. Ignore the 'link your card' message on paypal and receive money as you wish.
can I copy an article from somewhere or google it and reference the source on zemandi? Will it be allowed?
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by adeniyi997: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
tshege:

I actually wanted to be savage and give you a sarcastic reply but I owe you a duty to explain and substantiate my claims.

This is my earning recently below though I cash out weekly.

The task I am currently working on,

and the web
face for Zemandi's Website

sorry...is it directed estimated earnings that I can cash out or available balance....because I have money on my directed estimated earning since......
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by adeniyi997: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
i have been requesting for an assignment all to no avail......can you help with opening an account that they would answer?....@tshege
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by tshege(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2018
adeniyi997:

sorry...is it directed estimated earnings that I can cash out or available balance....because I have money on my directed estimated earning since......

You can only cash out from Available balance.

Zemandi has some few issues with website responsiveness, so an upgrade is underway to its systems. Assignments will probably increase before month end.
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by elemfado(m): 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
The Zemandi stuff is not opening even on my Epic Browser. sorry is it still working till now. i really want to start?
help a bro pls!
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by Neduzze5(m): 2:08am On Jan 07, 2022
elemfado:
The Zemandi stuff is not opening even on my Epic Browser. sorry is it still working till now. i really want to start?
help a bro pls!

Send me an email
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by elemfado(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
write to me on gmail ..... emfadofreedom@gmail.com
Please i will appreciate your prompt response. One love
Neduzze5:

Send me an email
Re: How To Earn NGN 90,000 (ninety Thousand Naira) A Month Writing Articles by elemfado(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Neduzze5:

Send me an email

your email is not showing. maybe you can write to me on emfadofreedom@gmail.com.
I will appreciate your prompt response boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 400 Thousand Naira? / How Can I Locate Cac Office In Port Harcourt? Pls Help / Free Binary Accurate Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.