Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures (48977 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by talk2percy(m): 3:42am On May 18, 2018
Pls what do they want to transmit?? I no trust this transmission government oh
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by numen(m): 3:47am On May 18, 2018
Donald95:

If you are capable of reading and understanding, In my first comment I said that he should go to Enugu and force those criminals to distribute Prepared meters, then with that, you will pay for what you used not what they think you used.

Dummy

Very apt response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by yashau(m): 4:57am On May 18, 2018
Donald95:

Tell me one Minister that has hiked power bills like this man. Supporting a vision-less man destroys
this is the people president buhari is talking about.. lazy Nigerian youth smh

4 Likes

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by AFONJACOW(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2018
Ariaria people should please show him the difference between shoe � maker and shoe shiner
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by thunderbabs: 6:26am On May 18, 2018
How come the power of transmission was hijacked by IGP Idris of the NPF from Fashola? shocked

Fashola better collect his transmission back from that policeman
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by bucho8888: 6:27am On May 18, 2018
rhemmiedream:

I can smell hate and bitterness from your posts.. keep calm

4 SAYING D TRUTH, U CALL IT HATE N BITTERNESS. SMH NL IS FULL OF UNEDUCATED GRADUATES undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by CioAngels(f): 6:28am On May 18, 2018
gurnam:

I know people like you will actually prefer you pay no bill for power.

Keep hating while the man keep collecting accolades
No, not accolades, but stealing huge amount, through borehole.
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by efighter: 6:30am On May 18, 2018
gurnam:

Tell me one power minister in the history of Nigeria that have given you power more than this minister.

Hate kills

Her Excellency Dame Mama Piss imPatience Jonaddaft who died and resurrected on the 8th day in a German hospital. Which other power is more than the power to die and resurrect?

1 Like

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Nobody: 6:41am On May 18, 2018
Mad man today is another opportunity to liberate ur sorry self from slavery. But I doubt u have the sense to do so.
so continue with ur lowlife asslicking if u like...
Awon smello!
LOL
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Nna ipob, why are you following me all over NL? I'm not gay so stop chasing me around.

Go look for market elsewhere.
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Sammiejokes(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2018
Donald95:

Zombie. I pay 8000 per month and only get encouraging light supply only when cutting of light lines of debtors is nearby. Other days, I barely get 3h light in a day. So, the minister has alot to do not eating another person glory
YOU ARE PAYING NO SHIT. YOUR MATES ARE PAYING 50-100POUNDS, U PAYING 8000, U NO LET US HEAR WORD. NIHERUANS JUST LOVE FREE THINGS. U GOTTA PAY MAN FOR GOOD THINGS. DO YOU KNOW U PAY 150POUNDS FOR YOU TO WATCH A TV UN THE UK. U WATCH FREE TV STATION IN NIGERIA. DO YOU KNOW THE REVENUE OF I50 times 32million subscribers in the UK.
We need to think as a nation. Nothing comes free, people gotta pay for it, you cannot be paying 5-8k and expect 24hours light. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE BRO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Sammiejokes(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2018
Donald95:

Zombie. I pay 8000 per month and only get encouraging light supply only when cutting of light lines of debtors is nearby. Other days, I barely get 3h light in a day. So, the minister has alot to do not eating another person glory
YOU ARE PAYING NO SHIT. YOUR MATES ARE PAYING 50-100POUNDS, U PAYING 8000, U NO LET US HEAR WORD. NI
HERUANS JUST LOVE FREE THINGS. U GOTTA PAY MAN FOR GOOD THINGS. DO YOU KNOW U PAY 150POUNDS FOR YOU TO WATCH A TV UN THE UK. U WATCH FREE TV STATION IN NIGERIA. DO YOU KNOW THE REVENUE OF I50 times 32million subscribers in the UK.
We need to think as a nation. Nothing comes free, people gotta pay for it, you cannot be paying 5-8k and expect 24hours light. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE BRO.

1 Like

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Jaideyone(m): 6:57am On May 18, 2018
Jirate:

Certainly, For Dozing Since 2015, But Now that Elections Comes Up Next Year APC Seems to have Woken Up But they Can't Fool Nigerians, Buhari Must Go back to His Cattle Rearing Biz.
illiterate so it's a crime for a minister to take a nap while flying again? you want him to work all the time? i'm sure you want him to stop sleeping with his wife too so he can have time to work.

sadist

3 Likes

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by tishbite41(m): 6:59am On May 18, 2018
PointZerom:
Shut up, how many of your people are at Alaba int'l, Aspamda and Ladipo?.
don't mind the lazy cretin.

1 Like

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Nobody: 7:01am On May 18, 2018
I really like this man. It's just that he is being a Nigerian politician. If he is giving freedom to do things his way, he will work perfectly well.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by tishbite41(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2018
Sammiejokes:

YOU ARE PAYING NO SHIT. YOUR MATES ARE PAYING 50-100POUNDS, U PAYING 8000, U NO LET US HEAR WORD. NI
HERUANS JUST LOVE FREE THINGS. U GOTTA PAY MAN FOR GOOD THINGS. DO YOU KNOW U PAY 150POUNDS FOR YOU TO WATCH A TV UN THE UK. U WATCH FREE TV STATION IN NIGERIA. DO YOU KNOW THE REVENUE OF I50 times 32million subscribers in the UK.
Mr. fashola ,so we should start paying £100 for 3 hrs a day light. dis is how it starts. tomorrow, if u re given any political appointment or post, u turn everything upside down with your corrupt mentality.
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by denony(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2018
gurnam:

The question to ask is if that 8000 is commensurate with you power consumed or your disco that GEJ sold to his cronies are fleecing you

You don’t even know what is the job of your disco but all blames is on the minister

You will make more sense by shouting for your Biafra than engaging in issue far above your mental station

Dummy

The problem with you people here is you can't contribute to a discussion without tribal hate or insult. You guys should face reality in this country called Nigeria, or else we wI'll keep celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by hephzibah29(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2018
Jesu!
This is to much
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by denony(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2018
I don't think it's something to write home about that you can't get 3 hours light a day at times 5-10 hours a week, and still get a bill of 10k a month. If there is constant light someone paying 8k won't complain paying 15k a month.
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by darecool(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2018
Raskasal:

Was Fashola the man who gave Nigeria darkness? If only you knew what energy generation was before he assumed office and the efforts he's made to bring in private investors to boost energy generation in Nigeria ��, you'll give him some accolade
What are you saying? Do you really understand power generation in Nigeria or you're just a Fashola apologist? Please take your time to read the achievements of past governments before appreciating this cluelessness.
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by degamemaster(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2018
Jirate:

Certainly, For Dozing Since 2015, But Now that Elections Comes Up Next Year APC Seems to have Woken Up But they Can't Fool Nigerians, Buhari Must Go back to His Cattle Rearing Biz.

Don't mind the fools trying to fool us. You have seen the headline caption, "fashola storms Ariaria market..." as if that's a great move.
Well, it's a great move to them and that's why they celebrated it with such caption because "they" are not used to that part of the country and seeing election around the corner, "they" needed to make "great" moves to woo the people's vote.
Ndi Ara!

1 Like

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by donqx: 8:53am On May 18, 2018
ohhh
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by daveP(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2018
Some people are still complaining when this man is doing all his best to handle 3federal ministries?

We should be thankful we are wrong the effect on his size and head.... He should be fatter by now if he wasn't doing his best. we know the Nigerian way and how it works.
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by Nobody: 9:35am On May 18, 2018
Sammiejokes:

Would you compare the standard of living over there to the standard of living here. It just doesnt make sense.

1 Like

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by manikspears: 9:47am On May 18, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

HM Babatunde Fashola stormed Ariaria international market in Aba along with Damilola Ogunbiyi MD REA for a power project Inspection. Abia State. #FasholaSETour

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/6966/fashola-storms-ariaria-international-market-aba-abia-state-for-inspection-pictures/

see ipob dey carry mic beg afonja. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by laudate: 10:27am On May 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
Pls Mr minister try to affect some changes in abia state, the decay in that state is unbearable.

Haba! Make you no talk dat kind thing again! angry The whole of Abia state including Aba, and other SE towns are an example of paradise, compared to the rest of this country - IPOB Lesson 101.

1 Like

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by laudate: 10:33am On May 18, 2018
PointZerom:
Shut up, how many of your people are at Alaba int'l, Aspamda and Ladipo?.
There are people of other tribes, who trade in various commodities in Alaba international market as well as Ladipo market in Lagos, even though Igbo traders form the majority of entrepreneurs, there. In fact, in Ladipo the people selling the auto spare parts are Igbo, while the auto technicians and mechanics are often Yoruba, Togolese, Efik and other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by rhythyson: 10:50am On May 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
Pls Mr minister try to affect some changes in abia state, the decay in that state is unbearable.

The last time i checked APC get 200 votes only form you state... please send your request to Wike or Mama Peace grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by ican2020: 10:53am On May 18, 2018
gurnam:

Getting hated by the natural haters of nigeria

Just like they hate paying tax, they also hate paying for utility bill

Villagers that want good things but too stupid to know good things don’t come cheap

No wonder someone called you 'Dummy'

When did paying of tax makes one noble?

Paid tax for more 2 decades now, yet, I spend Hugh amount of money to fix my car as a result of very bad infrastructures.

So, is their any single justification to paid tax?

The answer is CAPITAL No
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by gurnam: 11:57am On May 18, 2018
ican2020:

No wonder someone called you 'Dummy'

When did paying of tax makes one noble?

Paid tax for more 2 decades now, yet, I spend Hugh amount of money to fix my car as a result of very bad infrastructures.

So, is their any single justification to paid tax?

The answer is CAPITAL No

With your horrible sense of patriotism and terrible written English, you are one of those lazy youths the President had in mind.

You don’t sound like someone that have ever pay a dime as tax in life

3 Likes

Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by PointZerom: 1:39pm On May 18, 2018
laudate:

There are people of other tribes, who trade in various commodities in Alaba international market as well as Ladipo market in Lagos, even though Igbo traders form the majority of entrepreneurs, there. In fact, in Ladipo the people selling the auto spare parts are Igbo, while the auto technicians and mechanics are often Yoruba, Togolese, Efik and other tribes.
What a way to console urself.
Re: Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures by laudate: 1:40pm On May 18, 2018
PointZerom:
What a way to console urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.