Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Where My Parents Right To Burn My Baby Photographs? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where My Parents Right To Burn My Baby Photographs? (689 Views)

Please Show My Baby Some Love / Billboard: Men Have Right To Get Pregnant / Do Black Americans have the right to wear Nigerian clothing and participate in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where My Parents Right To Burn My Baby Photographs? by 2morogobeta(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2018
i was going through mental health break down

i told them aggressively to burn my photographs

(i had a box with all my baby photographs etc)

and they said they will do it, and did it.

now im no longer mentally ill, i wish they did not do such.

where they right to burn my photographs?
Re: Where My Parents Right To Burn My Baby Photographs? by blackboy(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2018
Yes they were right. Your pictures and your request.
Re: Where My Parents Right To Burn My Baby Photographs? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2018
How could they have known you were not in the best frame of mind then? Yes, they were right. l had loads of baby pictures too, lost them all to bigger sibilings. Won't whine over them cause i now have lots of my kids pictures to deal with now. Be positive, keep looking forwards so you dont stumble. smiley
Re: Where My Parents Right To Burn My Baby Photographs? by nuelsylves(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2018
I know you're looking for a sort of consolation over the lost pictures...

But be positive just as the person above me advised.

Remember never dwell in your past!

Life is precious!
Re: Where My Parents Right To Burn My Baby Photographs? by 2morogobeta(f): 8:43pm On May 17, 2018
are you mad?

if someone says to you "burn my pictures" you will do it?

blackboy:
Yes they were right. Your pictures and your request.
Re: Where My Parents Right To Burn My Baby Photographs? by 2morogobeta(f): 8:43pm On May 17, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
How could they have known you were not in the best frame of mind then? Yes, they were right. l had loads of baby pictures too, lost them all to bigger sibilings. Won't whine over them cause i now have lots of my kids pictures to deal with now. Be positive, keep looking forwards so you dont stumble. smiley

are you mad?

so if your children should say "mummy burn my baby pictures"

you will burn it?
Re: Where My Parents Right To Burn My Baby Photographs? by okwabayi(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2018
What do you want to hear? You asked if they were right yet the same you is attacking people saying yes.
Stop smoking that thing to avoid waking up in a strange old man's house married to him as a third wife one day.

(1) (Reply)

They Are No Igbo Speaking People Of Bini Origin. / Black Igbo Jews: ' Are Igbos The Lost Tribe Of Israel That Settled In Nigeria ? / A Mysterious Beast Name Werewolf With Human Body Was Killed In Benue Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.