Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos (28356 Views)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Terminator1234g: 12:38am On May 18, 2018
Pentools:

Lolz!!! I'm not surprised that's the tendency displaying already. Brainless slowpoke dey talk about decaying brain, olodo.

See bloody hypocrite.
If Muslim vex you go call am name.
I no dey reply scourge like you again sef
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by NaMeAboki: 1:33am On May 18, 2018
How does that look like a fresh or even gunshot wound?

Suspected herdsmen, Suspected Fulani herdsmen - it is now customary to ascribe every violent crime to Fulani gunmen; all you are required to do is to put the word SUSPECTED before Fulani or herdsmen no matter how silly or improbably the allegations are,

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by hamer: 3:53am On May 18, 2018
sarrki:

Bros Abeg enough of this melodrama

Even cultists attack is Fulani herdsmen

Robbery Fulani herdsmen

Am not saying there aren’t criminals among the herdsmen but we should be careful with all this rubbish and stupid bloggers
shut up ur gutter

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by achiever12: 6:42am On May 18, 2018
sarrki:

Robbery Fulani herdsmen

Am not saying there aren’t criminals among the herdsmen but we should be careful with all this rubbish and stupid bloggers

Your opinion doesn't count anymore.

You are a compromised religion bigot

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by achiever12: 6:46am On May 18, 2018
sarrki:

I pray you go to places in life

You will understand religion better

Religion is more practiced in Africa both Islam and Christianity

Tell me how both have helped Africa and Afrikaans ?

How are you sure your religion is better ?

If you were born into a religion it’s hardly to believe other religion

Finally religion is a personal race

I didn’t see where someone will love me more than myself and be preaching the word to me or trying to convert me to his or her religion

If am going to paradise will he join me ?

If vice versa nko

Abeg shift

Your religion believe in bloodshed and murder. In fact your imam teaches you that you will get 7 virgins in heaven if you die while committing religious murder.

Mine don't teach me such hokus pokus.

So, I don't need anyone to tell me which religion is better

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by donqx: 8:53am On May 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Pentools(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2018
Terminator1234g:

See bloody hypocrite.
If Muslim vex you go call am name.
I no dey reply scourge like you again sef

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by paix(m): 11:57am On May 18, 2018
Thank God the boy is alive.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by MENELIK11: 3:25pm On May 18, 2018
achiever12:

Your religion believe in bloodshed and murder. In fact your imam teaches you that you will get 7 virgins in heaven if you die while committing religious murder.

Mine don't teach me such hokus pokus.

So, I don't need anyone to tell me which religion is better

His religion believe in bloodshed yet the greatest bloodshed in the history of mankind (slave trade, first and second World wars, the use of poisonous chemical on fellow human beings: Hirosima and Nagazaki among others) were perpetrated by those who believe in your own religion and if we ask you, you will respond in your usual hypocritical style of either thou should not judge or not all those who call me lord lord bla bla bla but when toher are involved you will base your ridiculous conclusion on the example of selected few to castigate a whole religion. Go ahead this is information age, ignorance is a choice.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Ayatullah(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria has been completely over run by Fulani mercenaries I tell you

Nigerians longer throat for cow meat and other cow products is what has made them submissive to the Fulani abuse.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by SalamRushdie: 5:01pm On May 18, 2018
Ayatullah:

Nigerians longer throat for cow meat and other cow products is what has made them submissive to the Fulani abuse.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Ayatullah(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria has been completely over run by Fulani mercenaries I tell you

Nigerians insatiable greed for cow meat and other cow products is what has made them submissive to the Fulani abuse.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by kernel507: 6:27pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Robbery Fulani herdsmen

Close that hole that makes sounds before your face. You sound dumb.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by kernel507: 6:36pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Have you noticed that I shun religious and ethnic bigots ?

When you're busy shouting Biafra every 3 minutes of your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt / Woman Dumps Her Rival's Baby In A Toilet (Graphic Pic) / How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.