Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. (35274 Views)

EFCC Re-arraigns Saraki’s Aide, Makanjuola, Others For N3.5bn Fraud / Offa Robbery: Prove Your Allegation – Saraki’s Aide Dares Lai Mohammed / ”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by blackpanda: 11:43am On May 18, 2018
Esseite:
:Whats with saraki's aide wife, saraki's aide..".

Did saraki give birth to them, dont they have names rather than seeing saraki almost 50 times in that article, or does saraki now pay NASS salaries?

You have problem oo...how else do u want them to phrase it if this was buhari's aide now will you wail the same?? smh

2 Likes

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 18, 2018
vizkiz:

Where is your dream country?
America, Britian, France. Any of these will do. grin
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by Nobody: 11:45am On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is the kind of greed I don't like..your wife is a registered nurse in the US yet you have the temerity to add her as ghost worker to the already bloated NASS payroll

I am Sure alot of senators kids are also on the payroll Nigeria is a uslsss country

Are they telling us the minister of finance and aware? How then are we to believe all ghit workers across the nation have really been eradicated ?

After all this has been on since 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by tunex4christ(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2018
Lazy politicians
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by Barryyabilsu(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2018
afroniger:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/17/documents-confirm-senate-paid-saraki%E2%80%99s-aide%E2%80%99s-wife-n150000month-doing-nothing
What Messy Transmission
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by 1miccza: 11:47am On May 18, 2018
post=67654184:
There was a country!!!

Honestly bro, there was once a country.. How i weep for my home!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by BluntBoy(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
fake story. .buhari and his cohorts are trying anyway to bring down saraki and they'll surely fail

This is the sort of political behavior destroying this country.

A criminal act is brought before us and instead of perusing it judiciously, you decided to be sentimental.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by Nobody: 11:50am On May 18, 2018
EXECUTIVE LEGISLATIVE JUDICIARY FULANI HERDSMEN IGP THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by deebsman1(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2018
Abdullahi M. Sani writes

SARAKI! YOUR NAME STINKS.

Millions have died as a result of your mischief when you steal people's money, you deprive them of their life. Saraki, know that life is short, you may not live for too long, if you continue to betray people. Remember your fathers course on you, you are moving in that direction. This is the peak of your political carrier what have you done for mankind? As No3 citizen today in Nigeria, you are fighting against the masses that voted for you, you make laws that favour only thieves, you look for your party's failures in orderto use it to climb further, you use gangster senators as your security, you suspend who ever opposes your views. Anti graft bill are not even read not to talk of debating on them. You move in the opposite direction against the President, your body language speaks a lot even in pictures, you are anti people. You have stampeded on the budget because you can't pad it. You make laws but you violate laws. What do you represent?
Saraki, you are representing darkness. You think you are a tin god. Remember whatever you do either good or bad will always boomerang, your name today stinks among Nigerians and even at the level of your constituency. If you bribe to reelect yourself, you can't be Senate president again. You have missed the chance of writing your name in GOLD. Nothing last forever.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by deebsman1(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2018
*SARAKI - THIS HOUSE IS ABOUT TO FALL

Modibbo Kawu has ganged up with Lai Mohammed to pull down Bukola Saraki

Mashood Mustapha has ganged up with Abdullahi Adamu to pull down Saraki

Yinka Aluko has ganged up with Ali Ndume to pull down Saraki

Olododo Cook has ganged up with Rotimi Ameachi to pull down Bukola Saraki

While we the people of Ilorin, the people of Kwara state have teamed up with good people of kwara and outsider because we are tired of leather called leader

Over 2750 ™unconstructed road in Kwara state

Over 2000 youths enslaved at the Federal level by bukola

Over 500 blocks of classrooms for our children are collapsed

No major dam projects for water supplies

No major power projects to improve power supply

Careless and inadequate maintenance of our traditional institutions

Lack of regular scholarship awards for our most oustanding children

No Bursaries for our school pupils writing WAEC and NECO

over 10000 free fake JAMB forms

And many more too numerous to count

*What more??*

The power of the people is bigger than the power of the leader

By Magaji

2 Likes

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by Rigel95(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Since Dino's incarceration you've been slowing down in support of evil.

You no dey work on credit?
Last time I checked, Dino is an APC senator, Saraki is a member of the APC., even the man who did the 'abracadabra' is a member of the APC.

So?

1 Like

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by LorenzoU: 11:55am On May 18, 2018
Are u surprised? Well I ain't
Not hating saraki though but stealing is stealing
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by OhiOfIhima: 11:55am On May 18, 2018
Greediness n corruption is what is killing us in dis country.. How could someone so insensitive, imagine, 150k in dis country can keep up a nuclear family of 5 if well manage. Now, an aide have to stashed dat to his wife who is not even in d country.. God, what have we done as a nation to deserved dis inhumanity. Where plenty guys who are ably ripe to keep up a family are still managing to pay a house rent from his penury of 30k job..

God, help us... I am tired of dis Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by nuelsam: 11:56am On May 18, 2018
QuietHammer:

I just found a picture of you following sarrki closely doing what you do best ; Zombies
Burst my brain! Just shoot me....lol
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by expert234: 11:58am On May 18, 2018
diablos:
Maybe she has been working in spirit. Everything is a scam where am from. News like this ain't new nomore.

She is in the Senate Secret Service Department
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by ManirBK: 12:01pm On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is the kind of greed I don't like..your wife is a registered nurse in the US yet you have the temerity to add her as ghost worker to the already bloated NASS payroll
oh!!
your comment good!
but seems to me you are not the one or your account is hack?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:04pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
fake story. .buhari and his cohorts are trying anyway to bring down saraki and they'll surely fail
Upon all the evidence provided here you still called this a fake story? it's sure you are blind and empty head at the same time

3 Likes

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by QuietHammer(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2018
nuelsam:
Burst my brain! Just shoot me....lol
Lol. Come closer make I stab you

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by seunmsg(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2018
Acidosis:

Level 12, 150k?? Something is not right.

A grade level 12 federal civil servant earns more, salary should be in the range of 180 - 220k.

You obviously don't know anything about the federal civil service. You cant even earn 150k on level 14 in the federal civil service not to talk of 180k. A level 12 officer earns 150k in the National assembly because legislative staff are on an enhanced salary scale that is far better than the federal civil service salary scale. If she's in the conventional civil service, she can't earn more than 80something thousand on level 12.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Nigeria matter don tire me.
Nothing about this government surprises me 'cause dead people were given appointments in this administration.
Rats at one time ate the national national budget grin
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by otokx(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2018
The Senate is under siege, all the skeletons in their cupboards are about to be exposed it appears.

Let us see the reaction of Saraki
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by ipodstinks: 12:12pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by Bimpe29: 12:20pm On May 18, 2018
It is called institutional corruption. This is what those in high places do to their close family members. She is drawing salary for being a wife of an aide to SP, when hundreds of thousands are being owed salaries for being a common civil servants.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by madridguy(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2018
Seem you know Bamikole very well?

obowunmi:
Bamikole Omishore is a credit card thief.

Thief, thief, thief.

He used to steal Credit Cards when he lived in Maryland.

1 Like

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by Barblow(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is very common in the public/civil service!
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by opeyemicollins(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2018
The corruption menace of SARAKI does not start today,we know him to be a corrupt and desperate man thAt is why his aides are also involve in corruption.it must be investigated,NIGERIANS deserve to know the truth

2 Likes

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by fucktoto: 12:33pm On May 18, 2018
everybody in APC is a thief but you'd lose your protection once you stop following boooohari's footpath like a zombie.
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by ruggedtimi(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
This are the kind of people EFcc should go after and not yahoo boys.
including yahoo boys
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by contigiency(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2018
I just thank God that buhari came to power the time he did. If for at least awakening the consiousness of corruption in us. I can bet that this kind of fraud has been taking place in the national assembly and other arms of government but Will never be a news during the previous administrations. But We can now report and detest this kind of omen, hence the fight against corruption is seriously working. As for those seeking the failure of buhari come 2019, they are yet to come to terms with the real patriotic Nigerians hence they will fail in their bid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by jaxxy(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2018
kimbraa:
Nigeria matter don tire me.
Nothing about this government surprises me 'cause dead people were given appointments in this administration.

She has a valid id card dat shud clearly tell them shes a staff and as for her work she can work from proxy especially if she offering sm online service or research. Why are these useless sahara reporters so dumb and overzealous. Many govts advisers work from proxies. This is the 21 century
Re: Senate Paid Abiola Aiyegbayo, Saraki’s Aide’s Wife N150,000/month - Sahara Rep. by Lucasbalo(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
You are facing all that problem with your Thieflicians in Nigeria and you are so focused on what's not important to you by licking the a* of a guy who thinks of you and your likes as subhuman. No wonder people like Saraki and his cohorts treats you like shiiit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / Lagos Government To Assist Owners Of Looted Shops - Forms To Be Filled / Security Experts Reject Pantami’s Plea Over Pro-Taliban, Al-qaeda Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.