Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) (33169 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project (Pictures) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2018
progress69:
I am saying it again...
Over and over again...
There is no state in Nigeria, where there is no construction or rehabilitation of roads going on.

There's none in Akwa-Cross Region, or is these two states not part of Nigeria??

Speak for urself, don't say what you don't know, do ur findings b4 comin'here to post trash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by yashau(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2018
Metuh:
You and your clueless master Buhari will still be voted out.

If you like build 10,000 roads in the East.
lazy Nigerian youth spoted..smh

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Killurself: 8:20am On May 18, 2018
Only one thing about this government is that they're not release money any how for project to curtail corruption, embezzlement but in term of project there slow and steady, even in this tenure some ministers never even get any allocation for any projects but they're try their best the only things is that lazy youth too complain, for them to focus on what to do to make Nigeria better they only franchise their power on social media abuse everybody that work or partake in dis government whether he do well or bad.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Ramsey247(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2018
Good they are awake now. Government projects were not supposed to be truncated in the first place when they took over power because Govt is a continuum. The decision rendered people jobless.
progress69:
I am saying it again...
Over and over again...
There is no state in Nigeria, where there is no construction or rehabilitation of roads going on.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2018
election is coming, election is coming, my people get your PVC , My people get your PVC, its time to send the dullard back to Daura, don't even deceive

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Afamed: 8:27am On May 18, 2018
Metuh:

This one is practically irredeemable. What have you benefitted in this bringing it down syndrome?

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Postanalyser: 8:31am On May 18, 2018
Front1line:

That is what being an Igbo is all about. Dedicating ones life to hating every tribe n nationality of the world.

Igbo = Hate

You are allowed to use either interchangeably.

is it the reason why Davido denounced that good for nothing tribe called Yoruba for igbo?

Is it the reason why your Oba denounced his affliction with that good for nothing tribe called yoruba,and begged to be accepted by the Northerners as an emir?

i will not be surprised if tomorrow Fashola denounces Yoruba to be accepted in igbo land,this one he's masturbating in the East.

spit on your good for nothing tribe....everyone is running from.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Metuh: 8:32am On May 18, 2018
Afamed:

This one is practically irredeemable. What have you benefitted in this bringing it down syndrome?
what have you benefited from your asslicking syndrome? You are lost already

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by udees: 8:36am On May 18, 2018
Non in Akwa Ibom-----All Federal Road was reconstructed by Akpabio----The only current road construction going on is done by state government----Please Verify
progress69:
I am saying it again...
Over and over again...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Fashola is learning his to operate machines...
What a shame!

Fashola was one of the most promising leaders...

He performed very well as Gov., with lots of prospects.

But, ever since the man started associating with Buhari, he lost it all, it still goes to show that Buhari infects people with failure.

Imagine Fashola!
keep exhibiting your ignorance.

when the senators removed money for 2nd Niger bridge, Lagos Ibadan expressway and a third project in the north and moved th3 money to purchase of grinding machines and boreholes what do you expect the minister to do? use his own money?

you better hold your senators responsible instead of wailing all over cyberspace!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by faithfavour: 8:36am On May 18, 2018
Is the money coming from Sukuk bond or where? Let them clarify.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by udees: 8:38am On May 18, 2018
No road construction by Federal government --The road construction ongoing now in Akwa Ibom is undertaken by the state government or was already done by Akpabio administration--Pls Verify.
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Guestlander: 8:41am On May 18, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
What a shame!

But, ever since the man started associating with Buhari, he lost it all, it still goes to show that Buhari infects people with failure.

Imagine Fashola!

Nonsense. Everyone should be judged according to his/her record.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2018
Good one

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by emeejinsm: 8:43am On May 18, 2018
I pray herdsmen kill one of your own so you can realy enjoy your buhari being the best President
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2018
Auladimeji:
Have you eaten this morning.
You deserve transmitting slap
correct slap.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by seunowa(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2018
Metuh:

Rat poison will be helpful 4 ur extreme bitterness

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
What a shame!

Imagine Fashola!
since when did fash baba become a driver. Bros u lack common sense

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Dollabiz: 8:54am On May 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:55am On May 18, 2018
Jirate:

But Unfortunately, Election has a Way of Increasing "Violent Death" in the Land Called Nigeria, Might Be We Are Really In a Zoo. cool
see this one using the number of death to campaign.

If I compare the 20,000 innocent Nigerians that died in the hands of your incompetent ineffectual buffoon.

The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will start to insult me that is wrong for Jesuslovesyou to be comparing number of death.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:57am On May 18, 2018
supereagle:
This Govt is trying we should give them a chance. PDP ruled for 16 years, we did not notice their presence in Igbo land. Yet Igbo people are loyal to them.
yes buhari is working especially in igbo land.we just hate him I don't know why

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:58am On May 18, 2018
muykem:
Pride and ego will not allow IPOB to once appreciate PMB. GEJ didn't think any development in south east but nothing blind eye like hatred. Thank God I support PMB.
for the past 16years pdp didn't construct these roads now apc and buhari is asphalting it within 3years

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:59am On May 18, 2018
saintkeppy:

There's none in Akwa-Cross Region, or is these two states not part of Nigeria??

Speak for urself, don't say what you don't know, do ur findings b4 comin'here to post trash!
a simple assignment for the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra,

Ask your governor if no federal work is going.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 9:02am On May 18, 2018
AFONJACOW:
election is coming, election is coming, my people get your PVC , My people get your PVC, its time to send the dullard back to Daura, don't even deceive
thunder kill you there.i'm an igbo...do you know how many people that have died in this road during pdp era?

why can't you appreciate good work for once,I repeat again thunder blast you dia ewu!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 9:02am On May 18, 2018
This man has all it takes to be President of this Country, always on the job delivering, even Ambode self would testify that the shoe no be here, but all these principalities would not let it happen

#FasholaforPresident2023, Buhari has already got 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by babaztee: 9:06am On May 18, 2018
Fashola shuld come and inspect PortHarcourt axis of the road and see SUFFERING!
Re: Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2018
Front1line:

Will that be because he is not Igbo.

Drunk Igbo please tell me which Igbo minister of work as done creditably beta than Fashola since the Bristish gave Nigeria independence ?
undrunk l see you whatever you want call him you do but the fact is no matter what this government do now you can't give us food and shut our mouths.... all the blood you are transmission you won't be forgotten..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Flags Off Imo International Unity Carnival 2018 In Style / Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali / Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.