Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) (58772 Views)

Osinachi’s Twin Cries At Sister’s Gravesite (Video) / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by wehereagg: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2018

Comedian Ajebo Got wedded today and tears of joy could be seen all over his handsome face. 

Happy married life bruv.. We love you..!!!

Below is a video of him crying happy tears.. Awww so romantic..!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VR0PVkAAzk

source==> https://gistmeblog.com/comedian-ajebo-cries-uncontrollably-as-he-weds-his-bride-uchechi/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by GistersNG: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
sad
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Dhayor001(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
That feeling.

No more night outs.

You cant go on holidays alone.

No more excessive video games.

You cant go home drunk to stupor.

You have to dress up and go to church on Sundays.

No more one night stands with groupies with big bumbum.

Before you hang out with the boys, you must seek permission.

If you get a divorce, she gets half of everything even if she did not contribute a penny.

In fact, kuku kee me

389 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by kenex4ever(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by OreoPaschal(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Tears of joy abi staged performance, I can't take comedians serious. grin grin grin cheesy. Shelling and kpekus digging is now legit for him. God has ordained his. It's no more longer fornication. I wish to get to his stage some day. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Well, I wish them a fulfilling, fun-filled and lovey-dovey marriage life. Divorce will never be their portion. Their matrimonial problems shall be settled in their bedroom, never in a courtroom or social media. kiss kiss kiss

67 Likes

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by chibike69: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
So fu,ck will be given on dat day

cryTears of Joy
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by lilfreezy: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hard guy hard guy, but when you see in on white standing at the alter you begin to cry undecided

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Zanga1: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Congratulations young man. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Is Niggar gay?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by SEONaijaExpert: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
I'm sure he was thinking of the remaining amount in his bank account grin

I do quality SEO for good ranking on your blog/website. Contact me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by adisabarber(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
No be woman suppose dey cry? This world don turn upside down sef

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by salaboiz(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Go Bleep that pu.ssy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
May the marriage be blessed

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by blesson04(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
That's what Handsome guys like him go through...

when Village people talk say na "LIE" and you still make it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by ehisbay(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
He try.
Happy married life anywAy
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Shortyy(f): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
What's making him to cry? Yeye dey smell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by olaolulazio(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ifeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
He knows what he is getting into, that's why he is crying,.. I will cry too on my own day cos women enjoy the marriage most... They give problems on purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by MufasaRebirth: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rubbish undecided
But e fit be highness sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Ayoswit(f): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Cry cry baby.
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Bossontop(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
undecided
Maybe na force dem force am do d wedding after him don give the babe belle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by DidierDrogba: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
drama everywhere.... he dey craze

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by buynaijagoods: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
May the marriage fulfill God's purpose.

Buy and sell made in Nigeria Products on https://buynaijagoods.com .
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Radiant1020(f): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing when when you are with the right person. Happy married life to them

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Humchi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
That moment you realised that you will be committed to one pussy through out your stay on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Is he in debt or was he forced why crying?? As if when d babe bleeps up u won't tear her slap in d marriage
Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Beno3: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
What was he crying for, was he overcharged of the bride price or them force am to marry ?angry angry

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by kingBenedict: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Why was he crying? I am perplexed, I am not saying it is bad but it is not good...e go hard make tears commot from my eyes ooh...what is wrong with the men of nowadays...this one na unnecessary softness na...make una leave emotional stuff for women abeg...na men like this dey give women room for unexpected behavior...she go dey feel fly now...

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) by Hotfreeze: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Maybe he looked back and saw his crush.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iretiola Doyle Confirms Divorce From Husband, Patrick / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.