Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi (48745 Views)

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) / Uchechi Kalu: Comedian Ajebo Wife Stuns At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Comedian Ajebo & Uchechi Kalu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2018
xreal:
Handsome and Beautiful.

My problem here is how on earth can a man wear such a lovely and fitting suit and find it hard to wear socks?

Wishing them a Happy Home.
my brother this one tire me oooo... Some will say it's swag

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 6:42pm On May 18, 2018
Princejebs:
what is the use of socks in the dress?
bro you don't know dress code.. you can't go for an official function like that don't you watch the white?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by bigcee(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2018
biacan:
The bride looks beautiful but the groom though lipsrsealed
Show us your own groom before you start making stupid comments. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Princejebs(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
xreal:

It complements the dressing.

It's the English fashion.
Get ur facts right bro
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by kasim155: 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
biacan:
You see why I said you guys here aren't in my class cheesy

Yes because u are of the lower class.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Bigsteveg(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2018
biacan:
And what happened to the groom?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Princejebs(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2018
nnaemekanwachuk:
bro you don't know dress code.. you can't go for an official function like that don't you watch the white?
Lol. Bro, the last time I checked, the white use socks as thermal(heat). U dnt copy things u see. There's a reason they do things but we Nigeria like copy copy except u have a bacteria that causes smelling legs cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Bigsteveg(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2018
nnaemekanwachuk:
Why do we have to do what the white is doing? If he's comfortable with how he is, then why give a shut about what people think
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Princejebs(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2018
xreal:

Get ur facts right ✔️
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by emmyfizzy12(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2018
xreal:
Handsome and Beautiful.

My problem here is how on earth can a man wear such a lovely and fitting suit and find it hard to wear socks?

na every outfit them dey wear socks?..I no say to talk just dey hungry you.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by egbej: 7:39pm On May 18, 2018
nosike3:
. Erem 2010 masscom set UNN. Baba don marry! W
you guys were UNN Students?i knew him as MC Erem then and gave him several MC jobs in Nsukka
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Abdelux223: 8:45pm On May 18, 2018
ajebo wear suit b like woman tite , don't b too fat
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Offpoint: 8:54pm On May 18, 2018
xreal:
Handsome and Beautiful.

That's why he needs a wife to make him a complete man
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by chukzyfcbb: 8:55pm On May 18, 2018
xreal:

you are not up to date at all in the fashion world.

This isn't a business event, so socks isn't needed. Can't you see its just a casual sturvs?

The only odd thing in the style is his choice of shoes, That wasn't the proper shoe for the suit. A double monk strap would have fit in well

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by chukzyfcbb: 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
nnaemekanwachuk:
How is a pre wedding photo an official function? This is more of a dinner setting. If you wear socks to dinner occasion on suit, you should stop that's not stylish.

Upgrade your style to the 21st century, wearing of socks is no longer in vogue in casual/informal settings
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Tinyemeka(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2018
Asowari:
Not wearing socks! Is the new cool na,shm Hml to the couples.

Totally totally uncool!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by orjaha(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2018
Good luck
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by londoner: 10:02pm On May 18, 2018
Princejebs:

Lol. Bro, the last time I checked, the white use socks as thermal(heat). U dnt copy things u see. There's a reason they do things but we Nigeria like copy copy except u have a bacteria that causes smelling legs cry

No, it's common to wear either socks or thin shoe liners l inside your shoes ( or trainers) because it's comfortable and just more hygienic. He may have shoe liners on because they are made to be disguised.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by londoner: 10:03pm On May 18, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

This isn't a business event, so socks isn't needed. Can't you see its just a casual sturvs?

The only odd thing in the style is his choice of shoes, That wasn't the proper shoe for the suit. A double monk strap would have fit in well

Those are some CLASSY shoes man.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by londoner: 10:08pm On May 18, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Those are some CLASSY shoes in that image you posted.

I think the groom should have worn socks though. In fact it makes him look more 'local' without socks because of the style of shoe imho. He can't pass off the no socks look.

In any case they both look happy and that's what matters.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by chukzyfcbb: 10:20pm On May 18, 2018
londoner:

Those are some CLASSY shoes in that image you posted.

I think the groom should have worn socks though. In fact it makes him look more 'local' without socks because of the style of shoe imho. He can't pass off the no socks look.

In any case they both look happy and that's what matters.
Trust me, its because of his shoe.

Take a look at this fashion icon whom I admire his dress sense, NOBLE IGWE. This is him on his wedding day. Now does that look local to you?

#Added one more for you to get a clearer view
#No socks on casual occasion is a trend happening for some while now

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Rebuke: 10:25pm On May 18, 2018
Me think say dem say they like dem tall wth six packs na lipsrsealed

Good guyz ar gettin stolen dese days by cute sensible girls who are smart enough nt to let d society decide or dictate for them cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by londoner: 10:30pm On May 18, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Trust me, its because of his shoe.

Take a look at this fashion icon whom I admire his dress sense, NOBLE IGWE. This is him on his wedding day. Now does that look local to you?

#Added one more for you to get a clearer view
#No socks on casual occasion is a trend happening for some while now

Yes it's because of the shoes and also the cut of the trousers.

Gosh, the no socks looks good on the guys you posted. They pass it off well.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by MrHighSea: 10:35pm On May 18, 2018
delectablegyal:
the bride resemble cee c. she pretty wellas.

I didn't like ur picture
Abeg come Bleep me
I dy my house

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Deltatoto: 10:46pm On May 18, 2018
blessingsonflee:
shocked shocked ahn ahn. Choi! Lool
wetin e get any towtow wey no dey smell?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Heartbender: 10:55pm On May 18, 2018
Coman marry me na embarassed
biacan:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by biacan(f): 12:06am On May 19, 2018
Heartbender:
Coman marry me na embarassed
Do you have assurance?

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by SirBunky85(m): 3:04am On May 19, 2018
xreal:
Handsome and Beautiful.

Modified

Those of you quoting me and calling me a village somebody because of my observation about the groom not wearing socks.
I know your type, it is you people who wear socks on agbada.

Kuantinew!
i dont wear socks either
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 19, 2018
itsmeurLady:

He wore... ever heard of invisible low cut ankle socks It is the new trend for men
lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Heartbender: 4:51pm On May 19, 2018
I have insurance undecided
biacan:
Do you have assurance?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Berlyn1(f): 5:05pm On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Shut up and fast aboki sad
please don't hit him grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Nobody: 10:35am On May 21, 2018
junbi:

Super lion right?

Hmmn.

Yes ooooo.

Nigerian Navy Secondary school, Abeokuta

and

University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Lions and Lioness)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Charles Idibia's White Wedding / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.