Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos (40717 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Return £7.3m Or Face 10 Years In Jail, Court Tells Ex-banker, Who Helped Ibori / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Silvermoney: 5:25pm On May 18, 2018
Is the money and whatever problem it would solve for the robbers really worth it? This is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by PenlsCaP: 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
adadike:
Rst In peace oga banker. My sister, may God console you. Pikin, you lost your dad even before you were born, may God see you through my child. As for d robbers, today might be yours but tommorow will see to your disastrous end.

Adaoma ala GI amaka tongue
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Sparkle777(f): 5:34pm On May 18, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
The picture of him all alone in the grave really got to me. Chaaii, how dare them,how dare them cut a life short?? Can they create a strand of hair? Can they birth a child?? What was the almighty need for the money that u will take, snatch and rid a human of his life.
As God is in Heaven, those that did this evil will be exposed and killed in a worse manner. Take and receive this curse. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by sacajawea: 5:46pm On May 18, 2018
Those two fool.ish girls at the top page there is everything play to you, it's not a must to always write something
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by phreakabit(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2018
Special Anti Robbery Squad always NEVER on sight when there is an ongoing robbery. At best they show up AFTER the main event.
However, when it is innocent unarmed individuals... You can always bank on FSARS to be there to harass and extort.

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by wink2015(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2018
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA INCLUDING STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT MUST ENGAGE THE PRIVATE SECTORS TO CREATE JOBS FOR THE MASSIVE UNEMPLOYED YOUTH IN NIGERIA.

Youth unemployement is the cause of this present day armed robbery in Nigeria.

Federal government must take the responsibility to create job for school leavers and graduate in Nigeria.

If you can not create jobs then be paying school leaver, artician and graduate.

Let Nigeria graudate be getting a social security benefit of N100,000 to N150,000 naira monthly from the government.

This will create a peaceful and secure atmosphere in Nigeria.
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by tuna4servi(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2018
We were together last saturday at the union bank sport centre surulere b4 he went back on sunday . May rest soul rest in perfect peace smart working colleague
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 18, 2018
May his soul RIP
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by fluffylarose: 6:09pm On May 18, 2018
Such a sad story. RIP
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Xtdott(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2018
this life is nothing..only what u do 4 God that last..
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by almayda: 6:14pm On May 18, 2018
BoneBlogger:
It's a sad moment for the family of David Adeyemi Otitoj, who worked with Union bank in in Ilawe-Ekiti, Ekiti state before his untimely demise. The banker was shot dead by armed robbers during a robbery operation at the bank. In the operation that lasted over one hour, the robbers killed a policeman and also reportedly shot another banker in the arm. .

The deceased whose wife just welcomed a bouncing baby two weeks ago - was buried yesterday amid tears.

According to reports, the robbers stormed the bank which is located close to the Alawe’s Palace on Wednesday, May 16th, at about 2.45 pm and operated unhindered for over an hour. They reportedly blasted the bank’s security door with dynamite before gaining entrance. .

The robbers reportedly stole an unspecified amount of money.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/burial-of-david-adeyemi-otitoju-killed-during-robbery-in-ekiti-bank.html
sad
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Euphorica(f): 6:21pm On May 18, 2018
RIP sir
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 18, 2018
Sparkle777:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
The picture of him all alone in the grave really got to me. Chaaii, how dare them,how dare them cut a life short?? Can they create a strand of hair? Can they birth a child?? What was the almighty need for the money that u will take, snatch and rid a human of his life.
As God is in Heaven, those that did this evil will be exposed and killed in a worse manner. Take and receive this curse. angry angry angry
Rubbish! were was the useless God when the robbers were killing the man? why did God not stop them? the robbers are some were enjoying the money the stole and you are on here talking about some useless curse. God can not do nothing he is useless!

The police needs to find arrest and shoot the robbers in the heads. simple!
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 18, 2018
This is the saddest post I have seen here in a long time and the young man's picture made it worse

Why won't my eyes stop watering? I may have an eye infection, liquid just keeps streaming as I read this post and I don't know why

RIP brother , till you meet your loved ones again on the other side sad
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 18, 2018
CaptainStephen:
RIP SIR embarassed Lord please provide for this wife, child and family
Amen
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 18, 2018
biacan:
Oh lord embarassed eternal rest grant onto his soul and let your light shine upon him.....

Amen
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
We are just pilgrims angry

Yes we are

Yes we are indeed
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 18, 2018
adadike:
Rst In peace oga banker. My sister, may God console you. Pikin, you lost your dad even before you were born, may God see you through my child. As for d robbers, today might be yours but tommorow will see to your disastrous end.

Amen

They will surely reap.what they have sown
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
post=67671149:
Sad moment. The wife needs all the strength she could get to survive this period. Really sad!

Yes she does
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
Bustincole:
Too bad, so sad

mood right now

I am Devastated
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 18, 2018
visijo:
Why showing his dead pics?? Is it for us to believe?

The post just reminded me real hard of my own mortality

I am devastated
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 18, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Casket wey dem don lower inside ground. ..una still open am.
Never seen such before ooh.

RIP young man. May your family and loved ones be comforted.

Amen
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 18, 2018
Dearlord:
Dearlord!!
What an everlasting sad memory for the wife.
May God be with you

Amen
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 18, 2018
LordIsaac:
What is man ? But a shadow that is today and tomorrow is no more. May God help us that our "flight" be not in the winter !

Amen

1 Like

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by visijo(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
Lakeside79:

The post just reminded me real hard of my own mortality

I am devastated
e no make sense na.. A dead man is not to be showcase like that...
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by rapheal5(m): 7:38pm On May 18, 2018
Do u mean what u said by calling ur creator useless other it's typographical error
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Kylekent59: 7:49pm On May 18, 2018
RIP. It pains to lose an intelligent one.

The robbers shall know no peace in their life.

I taught offa is in Kwara, never knew it in Ekiti.
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Rexology: 8:07pm On May 18, 2018
There are three reasons why a bank staff could be shot and killed in a bank operation like this.
1.He tried to play smart on them.
2.He recognised one of the rubbers who knows him.
3.A stray bullet.
There must be lessons to learn by every bank staff from his death to stay safe in a situation like this.
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Simbrixton(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2018
Shout out to the mod that banned me i hereby say no to tribalism on nairaland
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by bellville: 8:54pm On May 18, 2018
Rexology:
There are three reasons why a bank staff could be shot and killed in a bank operation like this.
1.He tried to play smart on them.
2.He recognised one of the rubbers who knows him.
3.A stray bullet.
There must be lessons to learn by every bank staff from his death to stay safe in a situation like this.

in the case of (2) there is nothing anyone could have done.
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Kswiss001(m): 8:59pm On May 18, 2018
so sad.... I can't just imaging the mood in which his family will be right now....This man is the choir master in the church I attend here in ekiti...In fact I still saw him last Sunday carrying his son while singing. I will definitely argue with anyone that told me that i wont see this man again... RIP sir, God grant you eternal rest.
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 18, 2018
Somehow I am ok the casket was opened. It reminds me to be in right part constantly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo / Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Calabar, Over N11,000 Rent / Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.