Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos (40718 Views)

Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Return £7.3m Or Face 10 Years In Jail, Court Tells Ex-banker, Who Helped Ibori / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by orjaha(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2018
I was at ilawe when it happened on Tuesday not Wednesday Rip man
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by EagleNest(m): 3:14am On May 19, 2018
So sad! Rest in the Peace of the Lord.
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by madgoat(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
grin

According to reports, the robbers stormed the bank which is located close to the Alawe’s Palace on Wednesday, May 16th, at about 2.45 pm and operated unhindered for over an hour. They reportedly blasted the bank’s security door with dynamite before gaining entrance. .

I beg why not go straight to the point and stop discribing the place it happened

Is only in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed state this kind of wicked act go happen

R.I.P Mr man, hope you advise your wife how to train your child

People like you are the type that we normally see in graphic pictures on nairaland. I just hope i have data on the day ur pix is posted.
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Lush100(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2018
wink2015:
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA INCLUDING STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT MUST ENGAGE THE PRIVATE SECTORS TO CREATE JOBS FOR THE MASSIVE UNEMPLOYED YOUTH IN NIGERIA.

Youth unemployement is the cause of this present day armed robbery in Nigeria.

Federal government must take the responsibility to create job for school leavers and graduate in Nigeria.

If you can not create jobs then be paying school leaver, artician and graduate.

Let Nigeria graudate be getting a social security benefit of N100,000 to N150,000 naira monthly from the government.

This will create a peaceful and secure atmosphere in Nigeria.

unemployment in Nigeria is something
haba we are witnessing so many evil doings at an alarming rate.
pls all this mouth and talk the govt is doing should stop.
there's is s reason economist put unemployment as one of the indices in describing a country.

I'm tired of Nigeria, truly I am
Re: Banker Who Was Killed By Robbers Two Weeks After Wife Gave Birth, Buried. Photos by Chiomaoi: 1:43pm On May 19, 2018
so sad,take heart ma...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo / Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Calabar, Over N11,000 Rent / Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.