Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians (3149 Views)

N2.187trn Fraud: Full List Of 58 Former Governors Under EFCC Probe / FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza / Names, Ranks Of 58 Policemen Indicted By Lagos #EndSARS Panel (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by nwakaibe(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2018
The federal government has condemned Israel’s deadly response to clashes along the border with the Gaza Strip, in which 58 unarmed Palestinian demonstrators were killed.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a statement on Thursday expressed the federal government’s concern over the killings.

“The Israeli Government must stop such use of excessive force against unarmed civilians, including children, and respect the basic human rights of Palestinians as well as international law,” the ministry added.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/268763-nigeria-condemns-israels-killing-of-58-palestinians.html
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by nwakaibe(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2018
After killing of IPOB, Massob and Shites in Nigeria........

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Nobody: 8:52am On May 18, 2018
has buhari condemned IGPs transmission or Fulani herdsmen jihadist conquest.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by oshe11: 8:53am On May 18, 2018
Which Nigeria?

Same one that kills at will?

WE Commend ISRAEL JARÈ

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by EzendiEgo1: 8:56am On May 18, 2018
Show link bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Donald95(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2018
Don't cough too much Buhari, Else just 2 jets will clear all the barracks in Nigeria. Just Jet Abụọ

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by SalamRushdie: 8:57am On May 18, 2018
It's 58 Hamas terrorist not Palestinians

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by conehead2018: 8:57am On May 18, 2018
nwakaibe:
The federal government has condemned Israel’s deadly response to clashes along the border with the Gaza Strip, in which 58 unarmed Palestinian demonstrators were killed.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in a statement on Thursday expressed the federal government’s concern over the killings.

“The Israeli Government must stop such use of excessive force against unarmed civilians, including children, and respect the basic human rights of Palestinians as well as international law,” the ministry added.
sorry who is advicing who?
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Nobody: 9:06am On May 18, 2018
What concerns Nigeria with the Gaza crisis? Yes we know it's been tough but this same.goverment did not attend the IS embassy ceremony in isreal

Is buhari insane ? This is Nigeria not Syria

Keep your sentiments in your bedroom in Aso rock and only condemn where necessary

Somebody teach this man global.politics 101

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Jesusloveyou: 9:08am On May 18, 2018
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs Biafra will call Nigeria Islamic state for condemning the evil act.

If buhari killed unlawfully, other sovereign nations would have condemned such evil act.

But buhari is more Democrat than all
The sovereign nation leaders.
nwakaibe:
oshe11:
Which Nigeria?

Same one that kills at will?

WE Commend ISRAEL JARÈ

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by CDCEO001: 9:15am On May 18, 2018
Just tell us that Nigerian Muslim Jihadist condemns it.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by DanielOc: 9:21am On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs Biafra will call Nigeria Islamic state for condemning the evil act.

If buhari killed unlawfully, other sovereign nations would have condemned such evil act.

I respect you the exact way I respect your moniker....

But why the insult on people who wants freedom

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2018
Mad people. while we have lost more here. Useless and insensitive government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by saaron(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2018
A pathetic Terrorist govt of Buhari that massacred IPOB members for peaceful demonstration and 1000 Shi'ites then hurriedly buried them in mass graves and organizing a STATE SPONSORED GENOCIDE IN MIDDLE BELT VILLAGES FOR FULANI LAND OCCUPATION has no moral fibre to condemn Israel.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by osibenaezekiel: 9:31am On May 18, 2018
No wonder AFRICA remain a third world continent. where the lives of human is of lesser value to that of a 'white pet' we are doomed for having such people parading them selves as our leaders. The world never cares about the lives of the blacks. it does not matter how much of attention our government seek their opinion does not hold water.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Godwinfury(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2018
Yet, the President Mumudo Bulali's people are busy killing, maiming, and burning people and houses upandan, it is well, God still judges.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Jesusloveyou: 9:40am On May 18, 2018
DanielOc:

I respect you the exact way I respect your moniker....

But why the insult on people who wants freedom
but they demand their freedom by insulting other tribes and buhari, as if other tribes and buhari are holding them down not to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:40am On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by Turantula(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Head slammers and foolishness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by DanielOc: 9:48am On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
but they demand their freedom by insulting other tribes and buhari, as if other tribes and buhari are holding them down not to go.

I understand you....

Extremists are always found on any Organization or belief....

Make a difference..
The Nigerian mantra Demands CHANGE begins with ME

Nice Day ahead brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by nwakaibe(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
nwakaibe:
[/s]

Kai Kai Kai the thing e pain nwaneme well.

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

so all the innocent Shiite and IPOB activists were killed lawfully? Better change your name to "satanlovesme" to suit your real identity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Kai Kai Kai the thing e pain nwaneme wells.

The same way the killing of these Palestinian pained you!! I saw you running amok in that thread where that crippled riff-raff committed suicide

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
Turantula:

Head slammers and foolishness
[/s]here is Jesus slamming his head in your words:

New International Version
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Does your statement include him? You people should learn to read your Bible not waiting for pastors who tell their congregation to off their underwear... THINK not Blindly follow.
Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

The same way the killing of these Palestinian pained you!! I saw you running amok in that thread where that crippled riff-raff committed suicide
[/s]

That crippled man finger is far braver than you will ever be. He stood up for his country your coward dilector and his band of cowards either went into hiding or simply abandoned their course. grin grin grin grin nwaneme is pained well well

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

That crippled man finger is far braver than you will ever be.

The dead IPOB and Shite protesters are braver than all suni terrorists both the ones in Palestine and the ones online

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]here is Jesus slamming his head in your words:

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Does your statement include him? You people should learn to read your Bible not waiting for pastors who tell their congregation to off their underwear... THINK not Blindly follow.

Sorry Jesus did not get married to a 12 year old girl.He is no paedophile

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

The dead IPOB and Shite protesters are braver than all suni terrorists both the ones in Palestine and the ones online
[/s]

You left out Catholics, grin grin grin you see how painful it is for a crippled man to continue fighting for the freedom of his country while you are hiding in seun's servers kikikikik

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
PaChukwudi44:

Sorry Jesus did not get married to a 12 year old girl.He is no paedophile
[/s]

Is Jesus a head slammer or not? Or is it Muslims that you put that verse there
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]here is Jesus slamming his head in your words:

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by RZArecta2(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2018
Nigerian hypocrisy sha, the same people that killed over a thousand Shia in one night, killed unarmed IPOB youths are angry about Palestinians. Buhari is a fóol cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2018
IPoB juwus what are we going to do now? Where kanu to borrow us liver again?
[s]
RZArecta2:
Nigerian hypocrisy sha, the same people that killed over a thousand Shia in one night, killed unarmed IPOB youths are angry about Palestinians. Buhari is a fóol cool
[/s]

The Jonathan that killed Shi'ites and you people justify they have become the same people you hinge your entire opposition operations upon? Wonderful, defending looters is not easy at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Not Dead Then Address A Press Conference And Debunk The Rumours / OMG!!! Is This Massive Crowd In Adamawa For Atiku Alone / Have You Ever Had Sex With A White Woman, If So Did She Like Your BBC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.