Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Blackberry Vs E72 ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Vs E72 ? (2776 Views)

Iphone VS Blackberry VS Andriod Users (hilarious Pic) / Blackberry Vs Android / Blackberry Vs HTC Vs iPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Vs E72 ? by pweetyme1: 7:37pm On May 24, 2010
wuld u go 4 a bb or e72
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by xwhite(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2010
pls let understand what you are trying to say?
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by pweetyme1: 8:16pm On May 24, 2010
i wanna get a new phone n im confused bou which to get, i like d e72 buh d blackberry seems lyk d new rave now, so wat wuld u advise?
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by deevick246(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2010
Guy its about what u like,for me the Nokia e72 is the boomb while odas will prefer bb,l thinks its a personality issue.
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by fashrola(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2010
guy, go for E72, BB is 4 effizzy, i don't see anything gud abt bb, E72 OS is da bomb
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by HTML5: 1:11am On May 28, 2010
iThink Nokia is the Bomb! You can even run Andriod O/S of Nokia phones sef!
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 29, 2010
Whatz up guys?.

I got HTC Touch Dual 8 months old and very strong with all factory accessories and box . I would like to you use it to trade with Nokia E65 or Black berry that support GLO or MTN internet service.

I don't mind adding money to it to get the BB.

Thanks.
john_cares@msn.com
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Ralvy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2010
Go for the  if you don't already have one. Black berry's are becoming "must haves" (bad word) for everyone, and then you can think of a second phone if you need one. , but everyone should own a black berry wink
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by inze(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2010
Ralvy:

Go for the  if you don't already have one. Black berry's are becoming "must haves" (bad word) for everyone, and then you can think of a second phone if you need one. , but everyone should own a black berry wink

thats just not gonna happen . . .
if bb has got just one more sale from me to make the jackpot, ehya go be their name
Black berry koh
White Apple ni !!!
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Shaunscot(m): 3:24am On Jun 19, 2010
Was in a similar situation.
Chose the E72 instead.
I aint regretting it.
Phone provides anything a blackberry has to offer.
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by mjbaba: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2010
All these guys saying rubish about d BB, they have never used it. If u have used a BB with 24/7 internet connectivity and u were hooked up to your various messenger services, facebook,twitter etc, u will not want to use anythin else. Agreed dat without this nokia could be beta. Problem with nokia is dat u can't be online 24/7 unless of course u want to either use all those opera 419 that are not reliable or u got loads of money to recharge ur fon in order to stay online. I think 5k is cool enough for me. I presently have an E75 and a BB Bold 9000 so I do know what I am talking about.
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Ralvy(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2010
Lol! "Best of two worlds". I use a Blackberry 9700 too and recently ordered a Nokia N900.
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by jaysay(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2010
@mj baba. it is not totally true, if you go for a nokia E72, you will enjoy cool applications and the durabillity of nokia. what more besides the 5k you pay on mtn glo or etisalat for you BB, you can use a bundle on etisalat and zain @ 1k for 100mb, 5k for 1024mb and use 24/7 internet on your nokia phone.

I think BB is for fun and business, nokia e72 is for applications, business, fun and much more.
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Ralvy(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2010
You know my long lasting advice to anyone is to use what works for them. I've used the E71 before and played with E72, but the Blackberry still leads in all aspects IMO. What is one thing you can do on the Nokia that you can't do on the BB?
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Shaunscot(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2010
Ralvy:

You know my long lasting advice to anyone is to use what works for them. I've used the E71 before and played with E72, but the Blackberry still leads in all aspects IMO. What is one thing you can do on the Nokia that you can't do on the BB?

I think u can ask the question the other way round, What is one thing u can do on a BB and cant do on the Nokia?

BB's are overly hyped.Im not saying its not a good phone but trust Naija, the BB craze has come to stay and the Telco's are cleaning out on that craze (This same BIS is 5pounds in the UK).
Subscribe to a data plan and except downloading extremely large attachments, You wont exhaust the 1MB which is 1k on Zain.

BIS is 5k per month.Now I ask,which is more economical?
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Ralvy(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2010
1,000 for 1MB, I think you should get those facts right. As regards internet rates, my Blackberry serves as a modem and I can consume 5GB within a month and still pay just 5K, so which is more economical?
This is why I say, "use whatever works for you", for a demanding computer user like me, BIS is just what I need!
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by mjbaba: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ralvy- are u in Nigeria? Can I really use my BB as a modem? I am highly interested in ds pls
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Ralvy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2010
I'm in Nigeria, and I use my BB as a modem, but I'm yet to find a solution for MS Windows users. I mentioned berry4all here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=459690
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by kpolli(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2010
three points i wud give, bb fell 4 times on beach sand works, nokia did the same once, keypads fuccked up,

bb phone crashed yesterday reformatted it myself on my bed, nokia crashes, na computer village straight,

3 bbs entered beach water, taken to the repair man, all were cleaned n worked fine, nokia e72 entered that same water, taken to the repair man n now is in the bin,

UP nokia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hiss
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by toideve(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2010
So whts so special abt E71 or E72?
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2010
It depends on whose view programmer or consumers, to me as both

1.I don't like the absence of flash I like watching game and programming tutorials online, so I have to settle for vuclip meaning not getting to see all youtube videos.

2.there's no task manager cuz I use storm and mehn. Apps hang a lot I have to wait till the system throws exception and closes.
3.limited to a certain application memory which is pure crap compared to java,

Apart from the internet and bis the blackberry is a joke and an insult on the word smartphone cuz its not that smart it does what other phones can do, because most BB have a quite strong chipset and yet perform slowly.the OS is a joke which why you can't get serious applications in it.I use a storm and nokia 5800 apart from bis am not missing anything, too many advanced OS like meego'iphone and symbian to take a blackberry phone seriously I only hype it others just to justify the amount I spent, by the time nokia and iphones comes out with his own service then we know the only saving grace is the BB fetching of mails,

From a soon to be android fanboy.
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by james1(m): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2010
Thank you guys for your reviews.there so much noise about the BB cos it is the rave of the moment,don't forget when nokia was having a swell time.they now have ovmail,taking after the BB.am on BIS and I like the effeciency but in term of phones,no phone matches my hp IPAQ 6515d
,it has been around before the latest nokia and bb.it surpasses them in any function save speakers.it is a pda or palmtop at it best!!!
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by pafegs(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2010
BB is awesome. I agree with does tht say that it is a must have. Its functionality is what makes it better than the E72.
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2010
What class of bb.

The 9700 is da bomb.

E72? Go rest abeg tongue
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by chelseabmw(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2010
e72 is da best
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by lynxnoon(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ralvy:

1,000 for 1MB, I think you should get those facts right. As regards internet rates, my Blackberry serves as a modem and I can consume 5GB within a month and still pay just 5K, so which is more economical?
This is why I say, "use whatever works for you", for a demanding computer user like me, BIS is just what I need!
pls can u give more detail on dis cos am tinking of getting one
tnx
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by n3rve(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
I intend to do a part II of "Ralph's BlackBerry Review" quite soon, I'd cover that aspect.
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by nellaluv(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
Please forget the blackberry for now.
Nokia E72 vs Nokia N97 mini which is better embarassed .
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by malikalhaj: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
nellaluv:

Please forget the blackberry for now.
Nokia E72 vs Nokia N97 mini which is better embarassed .
i'll take the mini. . . . dont know Y grin grin grin
Re: Blackberry Vs E72 ? by nellaluv(f): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
^ ^ ok, thanks that was very helpful grin grin grin , oju obo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Stupid Picture Ever / Enjoy Free Airtel 500mb,200mb And 100mb Data On All Devices / Nokia 6 2018 Officially Announced,goes For Approx N95,000 - Check Out Full Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.