Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (34124 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade / John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by naijaboiy: 8:29pm On May 18, 2018
A Christian mother that cannot maintain her marriage. undecided
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by yak(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2018
anonymousIP2:
@VIVIANGIST

Super Eagles Player John Ogu and his wife Akaolisa have un-followed each other on Instagram. John deleted all her pictures on his page while she has changed her Instagram name back to her maiden name Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa

Akaolisa relocated back to Nigeria from Israel last year.

John and Chiugo were traditionally wedded on December 29,2015 at their home town in Ndiojukwu village in Anambra State

Before the traditional wedding,they had their civil wedding on Thursday, November 12 ,2015 at the Ikoyi Registry.

by VIVIANGIST - http://viviangist.ng/super-eagles-player-john-ogu-and-wife-unfollow-each-other-deletes-pics-on-instagram/

understandable
all marriages conducted by Ikoyi registry is illegality

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by jojoakeem85: 8:32pm On May 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Why Celebrity marriage for this country nor de last sad

Where did we get it wrong
marriage dey crash everyday Bro. Na because say dem be celebrity that why u dey hear am for news.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Leo10000(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2018
e b like say na Instagram b platform for divorce dis days ooo,make I go deactivate my account before iya sikira delete our pre wedding photos
������

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Temple1288(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2018
Ndiojokwu? Wonderful! Never heard of a town like that in my dear State
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Revolva(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2018
see her profile only her
such a lady is not a marriage material

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 18, 2018
Solidkay:
I hate it when celebrity couples have a little fight and the next thing they take it to social media and then change their status to single..

I fight with my parents and I have never for once changed my status to orphan.
grin grin

You deserve a chilled cold beer for this comment
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Solidkay(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin
You deserve a chilled cold beer for this comment
1759 is my brand boss.
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by kmaster007: 9:03pm On May 18, 2018
who com loss nw
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by ofuonyebi: 9:05pm On May 18, 2018
celebrities and their alarming and unquenchable fire of marrital calamities and shame...

who is this ogwu thing of a man...leaving this baba mama he is carrying for...after taking and leaking the best out of her?

you celebrities leak your yansh to pulp..and u now look for the idiot to dump urself for...shame of this generation of artistes, footballers..etc
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by kjhova(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

You guy are here wasting your time on what is not Important.

I was watching Ted cruz U.S senator addressing Media in what happened in Texas Today
What got me is how this man was crying, full of emotions, then I asked myself how many senator in Nigeria cares when people are killed or Slaughter (the painful part) how many Governor, Police, senators and so on can stand against killing and Injustice in Nigeria.

Is high time we wake up from our sleep and say
Enough is Enough, we Have been fooled for long time.

God bless Ted Cruz
GOD BLESS Nigeria

Take a round of a good clap for falling for Ted's cheap acting. Ted crying...about a mass shooting in America? Same Ted who is everlastingly in the pocket of the gun lobby and has spent all his time in the senate blocking all efforts to create some sort of gun control measures?

Ted can cry me a river as much as he wants, he is more of a part of the problem rather than possible solution provider.

At least our politicians are not as heartless to be as deceptive as Ted to shed crocodile tears.

4 Likes

Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by edgecution(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

I was watching Ted cruz U.S senator addressing Media in what happened in Texas Today
What got me is how this man was crying, full of emotions, then I asked myself how many senator in Nigeria cares when people are killed or Slaughter (the painful part) how many Governor, Police, senators and so on can stand against killing and Injustice in Nigeria.

God bless Ted Cruz
GOD BLESS Nigeria

Oga na story. Ted Cruz is a big supporter of NRA. He has voted several times against gun control. He believes Americans should be carrying AK47 and other Assault Rifles. Bleep Ted Cruz. Who cares about his crocodile tears. undecided
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by edgecution(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2018
kjhova:

Take a round of a good clap for falling for Ted's cheap acting. Ted crying...about a mass shooting in America? Same Ted who is everlastingly in the pocket of the gun lobby and has spent all his time in the senate blocking all efforts to create some sort of gun control measures?

Ted can cry me a river as much as he wants, he is more of a part of the problem rather than possible solution provider.

At least our politicians are not as heartless to be as deceptive as Ted to shed crocodile tears.

Thank you my guy. As if no bi the same America wey we dey? Crocodile tears. He will go back to the Senate and vote for more guns again. Rubbish.
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:17pm On May 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:

It's universal
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 18, 2018
Monitoring spirits..
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Organs(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

God bless Ted Cruz
GOD BLESS Nigeria

I hear say, Politicians use human beings for rituals to win election. ...Imagine oh, how bad and desperate can one get? Just to win election oh......what can that type of person with a diseased and black heart offer himself not to talk of anyone else.
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Writingdiva: 9:25pm On May 18, 2018
Who are these jobless persons that go through the celebrities following for Chris sake undecided

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Orpe7(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2018
Court never nullify Ikoyi registry una don dey dabaru una marriage
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by package7(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2018
Uhmmm I smell attitude in both party
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Seun360(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2018
After all the stunt of proposing at the center of the football pitch.

Iranu.
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by xtervaganza(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2018
Same thing my wife did and left for over a year grin grin

Best time of my life. I had freedom and fxcked every fxckable.

Now she's the one begging to come back

E go soon clear for this mumu eye too
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by xtervaganza(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

God bless Ted Cruz
GOD BLESS Nigeria
I get your point but Ted Cruz is a dixkhead though
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by EzendiEgo1: 9:52pm On May 18, 2018
edgecution:

Oga na story. Ted Cruz is a big supporter of NRA. He has voted several times against gun control. He believes Americans should be carrying AK47 and other Assault Rifles. Bleep Ted Cruz. Who cares about his crocodile tears. undecided
yes him said and he voted against gun control

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Fordzzy(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2018
Love today's gone digital...and it's messing with our heads....#j.cole
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by sapeleboi(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2018
was my business here angry
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Psalmpy(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2018
But Johnny maka why?
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by TheKingIsHere: 10:28pm On May 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Where in the world does celebrity marriages last?
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by freddurst: 10:45pm On May 18, 2018
Solidkay:
I hate it when celebrity couples have a little fight and the next thing they take it to social media and then change their status to single..

I fight with my parents and I have never for once changed my status to orphan.

Lol....I just laughed for the first time today. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by HolyTitus(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2018
Why can't these Nigerian bloggers mind their biz for just one second But in other way round, any man that marries a bad wife; that is the moment the devil himself would leave that man's life to enjoy his marriage.
Re: John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram by Nobody: 7:37am On May 19, 2018
grin hmmm...... john ogu the internet mielfieder e.g 1. i can play attacking or defensive mieldfielder 2. i train with my own money i don tire me for this guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Robbed Onazi's Father Because He Lives Alone And Stingy - Suspects / FIFA World Player Of The Year To Be Announced Today / Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.