Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade (27462 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / John Ogu And Veronica Chiugo Akaolisa's Marriage Crashes / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Tessyama1: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Shades are meant to be replied to right? Lol!.

Super Eagles midfielder, John Ogu has replied the subtle shade his estranged wife, Vera threw at him following Wizkid’s baby mama’s damning revelations.

Vera hinted that John is just an "Instagram daddy". Well, he has replied, read below...

"I Woke up Healthy.
I slept on a good bed .
I have a house and family.
I have water to drink .
I have food to Eat.
I have a beautiful daughter who am working real hard to make sure she doesn’t lack in future.
I have friends who are doing fine.
I’m doing what I love to do best.
The life is Good.
This are the Most important things for me in Life. Every other things are not interesting to me.
I’M GRATEFUL TO YOU LORD ����
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/footballer-john-ogu-reacts-to-estranged-wifes-shades.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
I'm still searching for the shade here.

Wetin "shade" mean sef

30 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Airforce1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Guys are beginning to wake up from slumber ..

This hoes must be made to understand they ain't shiit .

They need us much more than we need them .

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by itspzpics(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nasoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Rickyzagy: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
all this drama remind me the old saying that says that biter kola falling nobi as e dey sweet for mouth.

if you know you know

back to the topic.

due to over greed they our girls will get pregnant for a guy .if you no marry her she will be scream for attention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by pweshdodo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Where is the shade na

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by asawanathegreat(m): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na una palava be that.
Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by yvelchstores(f): 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

pls shut up.

30 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by moutaintop(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na wa.
Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Airforce1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
pls shut up.

Your papa

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Loud it!!!

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by MimiShopping: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by coolie1: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by ALAYORMII: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
People always seeing beef where there’s none
Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by freshboy88(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
mtcheew!!!
Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by lonelydora: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

My wife is not a hoe, bro

38 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Aluko1991: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yes oh... They need it

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by yvelchstores(f): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

Your papa
ironically, Ur mother and sister(s) fall into the category of the people u referred to in Ur first post. Shallow empty headed simpleton

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Nightmareo07: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
Guys are beginning to wake up from slumber

What do u mean by that?
Mr dry skull u are becoming very stupid lately with ur comments, the funny part is that u make these dumb comments and still embolden them, thinking u said u all, ? undecided

I don blame u shaa, nairaland is filled up with brain_dead mofos , so they will like ur comment.[/s]

14 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Airforce1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
ironically, Ur mother and sister(s) fall into the category of the people u referred to in Ur first post. Shallow empty headed simpleton

Shut up and get lost .

Your last reply.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by YomaA(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
pls shut up.

Ahn ahn aunty kilode na? It's not that serious.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by banjeezay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na wa o
Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by greatman247(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Money hungry hoes obviously think men are stupid? We know the ones that truly love us for who we are and not for money and we also know those ones that love us for the money. Starve a hoe that is money hungry of money you'd see the other side of her. But starve the good and independent lady of money, she works smart to earn herself more money hustling her way up. Much respect to all the independent ladies.

If I am successful and lady dates me cos of my success and thereby resulting in pregnancy. I will only take good care of the infant especially if the lady is money hungry hoe and so disrespectful.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by goshen26: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
How is that his reply?
Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Lovelife433(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
yvelchstores:
pls shut up.
is u that need to shut the hell up

13 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by TheMan3: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:
Mtcheeewww
bro this picture is disturbing in so many ways
Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by yvelchstores(f): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
lonelydora:

My wife is not a hoe, bro
are u minding d ignorant fellow

5 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Lilymax(f): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

What a derogatory comment. Never knew people could think like this undecided

6 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

Drink some water and take several seats, also watch your mouth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by yvelchstores(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

Shut up and get lost .

Your last reply.

6 Likes

Re: John Ogu Reacts To Chiugo Veronica Akaolisa, Estranged Wife's Shade by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
Positive vibes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Ibiam Nigeria's First Goalkeeper (Picture) / Chelsea Fan Admits Verbally Abusing Manchester City Ace Raheem Sterling (Photos) / Henry Onyekuru Dances Zanku, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body Eh At Entrance Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.