Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari (1097 Views)

Presidential Election That Produced Tinubu Not Free, Fair ― Prof Onigbinde / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by humbleofficer(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has insisted that the 2014 governorship election which produced Governor, Ayodele Fayose was characterised by “hanky-panky.”

Speaking while hosting members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, South-West caucus to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Buhari described the situation as an unfortunate saga.

The President urged APC leaders to do everything possible to prevent subversion of the will of the people again.

Buhari said, “This is crucial because I remember the hanky-panky that attended the last gubernatorial election in Ekiti State in 2014. I recall the firsthand account I received from some of the dramatis personae in that unfortunate saga.

“We must do everything to ensure that we do not allow any subversion of the will of the people this time round.

“Now that the primary is over and we have a candidate, all hands must be on deck to achieve a positive result.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/18/ekiti-governorship-election-produce-fayose-full-hanky-panky-buhari/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=feedburner

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by nero2face: 11:19am On May 18, 2018
And 2015 Election that brought u was panky-hanky via Transmission and confusion grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by ikelords(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2018
Old slowpoke, the election that brought you to power was also full of hanky panky...

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2018
I laugh the useless dullard. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by dele31: 11:28am On May 18, 2018
That's the style here sir. Its time you do your own if the people will allow you toil with their mandate.
We know quite well that no election has ever been free and fair in this country, we hope you give the Ekiti people a level play ground to elect whosoever they want.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by evy4ch(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2018
And 2015 that brought you to power is not panky -hanky?even when the evidence underage voting in kano state are everywhere, you have not for once condemed that.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by RichDad1(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2018
Fayose right now

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by chinjo(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2018
By the word to do everything possible you mean rigging abi?
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by Akanapiaigwe: 12:02pm On May 18, 2018
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by gannod(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2018
humbleofficer:
President Muhammadu Buhari has insisted that the 2014 governorship election which produced Governor, Ayodele Fayose was characterised by “hanky-panky.”

Speaking while hosting members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, South-West caucus to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Buhari described the situation as an unfortunate saga.

The President urged APC leaders to do everything possible to prevent subversion of the will of the people again.

Buhari said, “This is crucial because I remember the hanky-panky that attended the last gubernatorial election in Ekiti State in 2014. I recall the firsthand account I received from some of the dramatis personae in that unfortunate saga.

“We must do everything to ensure that we do not allow any subversion of the will of the people this time round.

“Now that the primary is over and we have a candidate, all hands must be on deck to achieve a positive result.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/18/ekiti-governorship-election-produce-fayose-full-hanky-panky-buhari/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=feedburner

cc: lalasticlala

What about the one that produced you? Bloody hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 12:26pm On May 18, 2018
And the 2015 presidential election that give rise to the reign of this senile olodo NEPA-bill man is filled with a lots of transmitted fraud perpetuated by the bunkum transmitting IGP using almajiri voters down north.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by Jirate(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Let Me Donate The Thunder...........

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2018
"Buhari said, “This is crucial because I remember the hanky-panky that attended the last gubernatorial election in Ekiti State in 2014. I recall the firsthand account I received from some of the dramatis personae in that unfortunate saga".
Oya probe it with facts pls.Meanwhile the suspected numero uno of the dramatis personae- Misiliu Obanikoro have not only been baptized a saint with the APC demonic broom but now mandated to go on a similar revenge mission if the event was ever true.
Buhari is still a product of confirmed fraud. angry Shameless man!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by Jirate(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2018
evy4ch:
And 2015 that brought you to power is not panky -hanky?even when the evidence underage voting in kano state are everywhere, you have not for once condemed that.

And They Say Buhari Has Integrity, Integrity my Foot, Integrity My Nyansh.
Come 2019, I am Prepared to Campaign for His Opponents Free of Charge, I am Even Willing to Spend My Own Money If Necessary. cool

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by Alary: 12:42pm On May 18, 2018
Jirate:

Let Me Donate The Thunder...........
To fire both of una
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election That Produce Fayose Full Of ‘hanky-panky’ – Buhari by Jirate(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2018
Alary:
To fire both of una

Those That Are Ready To Take Buhari's Bullet Are Here, Even Buhari Wife Don Tire for Buhari but NL Dummies Nor dey Tire to dey Support their Chief Terrorist, Na God Go Punish all of Una.

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Accuses Obasanjo Of Masterminding Removal Of 5 Governors From Office / killings: We Were Part Of Saraki, Gov’s Condolence Teams To Offa –suspects / Buhari: My Sins I Committed Against Obasanjo....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.