Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House (60566 Views)

Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 8:20pm On May 18, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
what are d signs?because I said I wanted to fvck ur momma,ur sisters and Lady..I think u re d one dat need seeing a doctor,or maybe a psychologist,for ur bruised ego
My Ego? Bruised? Trust me dude, you are not big enough to bruise my little bro's ego and you can google search why you've got a deformed brain,
Why am i even wasting precious time on this guy? I can't be a lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2018
kayusdguy:

My Ego? Bruised? Trust me dude, you are not big enough to bruise my little bro's ego and you can google search why you've got a deformed brain,
Why am i even wasting precious time on this guy? I can't be a lazy Nigerian youth
maybe that ur little bro is more intelligent than u are.the only reason am replying u,is dat dvmbshit like u needs to b taught a lesson..
don't argue with ur elders if u want to live long

1 Like

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Alejoc(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by HeyCorleone(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2018
What is cute here that females are doing "awwn" up and down?

Rubbish.

And Obianoneandonly and Kayusdguy make una chill biko o? No use laff take kill me.
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by nonix22(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2018
adeniyi3971:
This woman go like kpansh like madddddd
Gbam
Exactly, wetin I be wan talk
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by psp2pc(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2018
free otapiapia for the 2 morons abusing themselves up Dia. free shipping to ur locations.
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by efemena5050(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2018
wittyt98:
Shes a Break A Nigga Dick grin

a 3some with simi n mama simi wouldn't be a bad idea yunno grin
oh my God blue film don roast this 1 finish

2 Likes

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Virus777: 11:37pm On May 18, 2018
See the man shining teeth like a buffoon. grin

1 Like

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by dollytino4real(f): 11:44pm On May 18, 2018
romeo and juliet season 5 episode 100
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Senorito(m): 12:25am On May 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Hatred kills faster!
Love knows no age.
If ever you find one, don't ever let go! wink
Gbam, finally have found you. I'll never let go
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by NaijaElba(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2018
haywire07:
To imagine this old woman still mounting a dïck, gives me double heart beat rate

LMAO nah ur DICK she dey mount? shu...
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:03am On May 19, 2018
Senorito:

Gbam, finally have found you. I'll never let go
undecided na so

1 Like

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by C0C0Bandicot(f): 3:31am On May 19, 2018
Wow... So love exists, glad to know
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by made4naija(f): 4:57am On May 19, 2018
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Kamsiyo112: 5:07am On May 19, 2018
Like mother like daughter FALZ THE BAD GUY
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Awoleesu(m): 5:19am On May 19, 2018
:oAH! NKAN BURUKU LELEYI OOOO!

ABOMINATION!
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by doyinbaby(f): 5:52am On May 19, 2018
Simi should just mind her business o.
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by ochobaba(m): 5:58am On May 19, 2018
haywire07:
To imagine this old woman still mounting a dïck, gives me double heart beat rate
oh,you want her to die of now dick after how many years,don't you know that dick is a joy to behold
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by ochobaba(m): 5:59am On May 19, 2018
haywire07:
oh,you want her to die of no dick after how many years,don't you know that dick is a joy to behold
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Nu3L(m): 7:00am On May 19, 2018
To teases her mum*..but why?
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Firgemachar: 7:04am On May 19, 2018
Her former husband, Simi's dad, is still alive Did he divorce her? Did she divorce him? Did they separate mutually?
I smell adultery!
Simi is trying to hurt her dad. Bad!!
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kayusdguy(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2018
psp2pc:
free otapiapia for the 2 morons abusing themselves up Dia. free shipping to ur locations.
DUDE
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by fakuta(f): 7:51am On May 19, 2018
You like religion pass shekau
DIKEnaWAR:
So this man actually phucks this woman? I thought he married her so they can read the bible and share the word together.

Disgusting!
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by kenzysmith: 7:53am On May 19, 2018
Her husband died 2016 just two years and she cannot hold her self nothing go make me marry yoruba woman
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by OlumoRock07(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The 2 people above me

Olumo rock and transformer fall on ur testes embarassed
Excuse me!
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by Deji63: 9:22am On May 19, 2018
Ubunja needs to see this. Love indeed conquers all.

If a woman who is 60 with four grown children can find love again in the hands of a relatively young man.Then nothing is impossible.

She is 60 but i can swear that man is happier than you will ever be and will definitely live longer than you will because happiness through love is key to a radiant, long life.

Your threads about our sisters and wives whom we are happily married to is just out of pain because you can't find a woman to love you. We are not you and we know how to love hard.

Keep at your vicious hatred towards our women and see how life bashes you in a way you never imagined.

Treating women right is key to a happy life because a happy wife is tantamount to a happy life. Anything short of that you are the biggest looser because you just keep running from pillar to post searching for that perfect woman who will take your nonsense.

At the end of the day. You are too tired and end up with nothing in your ailing, ageing, quivering hands. That has always been part of my fear and that's what knocks me into my senses even when I feel to try those stvpid men stuff which we end up regretting.

I love my wife and nothing you write will change that. I think you should work on fixing yourself because your constant and consistent expression of hate is out of deadly heart ache. Its obvious baba.

Congratulations to the new couple. God bless your union
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by petitejolie(f): 9:33am On May 19, 2018
haywire07:
U tink it's easy to be without one for a long time especially if she had craved for it
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by bimbohush: 9:36am On May 19, 2018
haywire07:
You no well grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by iamkingzlee(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The 2 people above me

Olumo rock and transformer fall on ur testes embarassed
Jesus grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House by 99foxxy(f): 9:47am On May 19, 2018
Transmission, I mean sorry sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Suffers Bra Malfunction At Sister’s Wedding / Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.