Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind (2132 Views)

Doogee X95 Officially Comes With 6·52" Display, 4350mah Battery At Just N21,630 / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by correctBlogger(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2018
Okay, so today i decided to do a little something that looks different from the normal phone reviews, tech news and all the various other shits we do every day..

So today i decided to ask a question... a kind of Simple-Hard Question though.. And it goes this way..

What if you got trapped in a confined space, let's say maybe in a big factory container. And then you have just enough air in there to last you for just 24hrs, i.e one day. And to now add pepper (atarodo) to the injury, your phone's battery is at 1% kwere..

What will you do? Even me till now i haven't gotten an answer..

[img]https://4.bp..com/-I5SLNv5-Rno/Wv7VyiBg-OI/AAAAAAAAALQ/bGmNs1r2O7cqAzN54aO7KwdIKo7rbaw4ACLcBGAs/s1600/phone-danger.jpg[/img]

So for those who have one or two things to say concerning this issue, you can follow the link below to our webpage to place your comments there, and as well see the stupidly funny answers other have given.. enjoy.

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/04/survival-instinct-how-to-survive-in-a-sealed-space-using-your-smart-phone.html
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by xedyl(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2018
Wud have clicked buh ma ba3 is low.

3 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2018
Well, It Depends On The Type Of Phone. 1% Can Last Me More Than 5min. I Can Make Use Of It To Make Contact On Whatsapp Or Make A Call Naw.
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by correctBlogger(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2018
xedyl:
Wud have clicked buh ma ba3 is low.

Lol... some people no well sha.. grin
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by correctBlogger(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Well, It Depends On The Type Of Phone. 1% Can Last Me More Than 5min. I Can Make Use Of It To Make Contact On Whatsapp Or Make A Call Naw.

Hmmm... this boy you have sense oh.. but what if it is all those phones that 1% battery = no battery nko
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by Connoisseur(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2018
correctBlogger:

Hmmm... this boy you have sense oh.. but what if it is all those phones that 1% battery = no battery nko

Then the question should have been "what would you do if you were trapped in a big factory container with no phone"

5 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2018
correctBlogger:

I Hav'nt Use A Phone With Bat. 1% Nd Can't Make Call With It Unless It Gets To 0%. Well, If I Can't Call. I Can Still Send Text Very Quickly Via Sms Or Whatsapp As Incase Of A Robbery Attack That U Can't Make Call.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by jstar376(m): 6:32pm On May 18, 2018
it's simple..... set alarm � with high volum, remember to put it in repeat mode. Then off the phone....... it will keep alarming as the phone is switched off.
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by dkronicle(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2018
My fone 1percent can last for 10-15mins even on 3g.
1. On my phone location to know my place gan.
2. Screenshot it.
3. Goto whatsapp immediately.
4.bc my condition and the screenshot to all my trusted friends.
5. Alll those things in 5 mins.
6. Make a call to the surest person i know about my current condition and location.
7. I go dey do my last prayer incase nobody turn up.
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by correctBlogger(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2018
jstar376:
it's simple..... set alarm � with high volum, remember to put it in repeat mode. Then off the phone....... it will keep alarming as the phone is switched off.

Ahh.... sense will not kill you my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by Darkseid(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2018
++Bang the door and shout help! help!!
++On my data and play PUBG till the battery die finish.
++Bang the door again and shout help! help!!
++Pray to God to forgive my sins and accept me into his kingdom.
++Bang the door one more time and shout help! help!!
++Prepare to meet my ancestors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by oxygenlove(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2018
As For Me O, , My 1% Fit Last Me 10min. All I Gat To Do Is Just >>video rec. myself ( illustrating transmission on how am gonna be safed_ bla-blah-blah) then send to my whatsapp/fb/twitter ,without any omission in the transfusion commission.

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by correctBlogger(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2018
Darkseid:
++Bang the door and shout help! help!!
++On my data and play PUBG till the battery die finish.
++Bang the door again and shout help! help!!
++Pray to God to forgive my sins and accept me into his kingdom.
++Bang the door one more time and shout help! help!!
++Prepare to meet my ancestors.

Lol.... i don die with laughter oh.... guy make you try to use your sense small na.. �

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by correctBlogger(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2018
oxygenlove:
As For Me O, , My 1% Fit Last Me 10min. All I Gat To Do Is Just >>video rec. myself ( illustrating transmission on how am gonna be safed_ bla-blah-blah) then send to my whatsapp/fb/twitter ,without any omission in the transfusion commission.

Jesus Christ where are you... please just give this one 1Litre of Sense...
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by Darkseid(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2018
correctBlogger:

Lol.... i don die with laughter oh.... guy make you try to use your sense small na.. �
cool cool
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by BUSHHUNTER: 11:56pm On May 18, 2018
Pick up your phone, text ur sharp guy describing where you are....Finish!
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by EbukaHades10(m): 4:38am On May 19, 2018
I will just die cus when my phone enter 5%, that is the end. The bastard will switch off.
Oh sheet,15%. I'm out
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2018
correctBlogger:

my 1 percent can last for 5-7 hours..
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by correctBlogger(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
my 1 percent can last for 5-7 hours..

Uncle you don start... grin grin grin
Re: Brain Teaser - How Will You Survive With Your Phone's Battery At 1% In This Kind by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:28pm On May 19, 2018
correctBlogger:

Uncle you don start... grin grin grin
i am nt telling lies oh, my 1 percent can last up to 5 hours, bt that's without music and browsing.... bt i can call and also send sms (that's vivo for u )

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 3+ For Sale / Samsung Galaxy A30s For Xiaomi Redmi Note 8pro Or 9. / Should You Upgrade To The Redmi Note 11 Series Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.