Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow (915 Views)

Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) / APC Lawmaker Defects To PDP In Rivers State, Says APC Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Akanapiaigwe: 2:39pm On May 18, 2018
grin

Lalasticlala

Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Akanapiaigwe: 2:39pm On May 18, 2018
shocked

apc is bokoharam
apc is the worst party in the universe
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is the worst president since mankind

later they'll say that igbos hate themselves
i now see how they love themselves so much

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun mynd44

1 Like

Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by EzendiEgo1: 2:41pm On May 18, 2018
This is not how to make news bro

Mynd44 will soon visit you
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Beremx(f): 2:42pm On May 18, 2018
Nawao! I am sure this is the north.So if the oranges finish, what next?
They proudly display this stupidity and the gullible beneficiaries will applaud them.

This kind empowerment sef!! grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Akanapiaigwe: 2:44pm On May 18, 2018
Beremx:
Nawao! I am sure this is the north.So if the oranges finish, what next?

This kind empowerment sef!! grin
Beremx my kiss

this is 100% north

the oranges are meant for sale ooo
business esetigo grin
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Beremx(f): 2:47pm On May 18, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
Beremx my kiss

this is 100% north

the oranges are meant for sale ooo
business esetigo grin
nke a bu transmitting the transmitted orange and wheelbarrow empowerment

1 Like

Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Blackfire(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2018
Buhari will still win...

Let's support him

We will vote for him massively.

Buhari 2019
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Akanapiaigwe: 2:52pm On May 18, 2018
Beremx:
nke a bu transmitting the transmitted orange and wheelbarrow empowerment
lol grin
kedu maka boy?
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:54pm On May 18, 2018
Kedu!!
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Akanapiaigwe: 2:55pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
Blackfire:
Buhari will still win...

Let's support him

Buhari 2019
[/s]
no right thinking person will vote Buhari
only lunatics will
only pro terrorists will
any body still supporting buhari is an extremist and a pro terrorist
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
kiss the truth
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Beremx(f): 2:57pm On May 18, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
lol grin
kedu maka boy?
odimma o!

1 Like

Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Blackfire(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
no right thinking person will vote Buhari
only lunatics will
only pro terrorists will
any body still supporting buhari is an extremist and a pro terrorist
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
kiss the truth

Are you alright?
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Akanapiaigwe: 2:59pm On May 18, 2018
[s]
Blackfire:

Are you alright?
[/s]
am supposed to ask you that question
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Blackfire(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
am supposed to ask you that question

Which is?
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by oderinlewo(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2018
Blackfire:
Buhari will still win...

Let's support him

Buhari 2019
You just confirmed my doubt....
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:03pm On May 18, 2018
This party wants Northern youths to be perpetual beggars....

APC is anti people
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by Blackfire(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2018
oderinlewo:

You just confirmed my doubt....

Which is
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by ideology(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2018
All na startups

Nigerians don suffer

This is the vision a leader has for his people in Nigeria.
Re: Northern Apc Lawmaker Empowers His People With Bags Of Oranges And Wheelbarrow by dadavivo: 5:10pm On May 18, 2018
Nigeria will become Dubai the day we kick hausa Fulanis away for good

(1) (Reply)

Makarfi: I’ll Run For Presidency In 2019 / Breaking: Why I Want INEC To Surrender Election Materials For Inspection – Atiku / Black Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World -the Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.