Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech (3260 Views)

Fireworks Over IGP Adamu’s Tenure / Outrage Over IGP’s Failure To Stop Looting, Cops Shun Adamu’s Order / Battle Over IGP: Disquiet In Police As Adamu Retires On February 1, 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by JerryJude(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2018
police finally apologise to nigerian over IGP speech

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Adaowerri111: 3:58pm On May 18, 2018
Past administration? This handle is doctored ...what a joke

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by NaijaMutant(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by NaijaMutant(f): 4:00pm On May 18, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Past administration? This handle is doctored ...what a joke

No, the handle was nursed grin

Even though I doubt the authenticity of this tweet

There is no level of foolishness this current administration is not capable of doing undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Paperwhite(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2018
Perhaps it's the "past administration" that is "transmitting the transmission apology from the otondo IGP. angry The nation does not deserves a twitter apology as regards the many unpardonable gaffes of the IGP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Moreoffaith(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by donstan18: 4:05pm On May 18, 2018
The writer of the speech is currently being interrogated or the transmitted dullard IGP should be interrogated for publicly transmitting this county into a transmissional disgrace with his embarrassing transmission speech.

You lots will soon say this twitter apology was doctored and Yahooed.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by bugidon(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2018
Nigeria has turned to burundi since buhari became president

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by sdindan: 4:07pm On May 18, 2018
Past Administration? I grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by 400billionman: 4:12pm On May 18, 2018
You mean the administration of Jacob Zuma abi?
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by abokibuhari: 4:13pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Talknochip(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2018
This space is booked, i may not come back to write anytin sef
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by kestolove95(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2018
Na PDP course am abi? Idiotd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by ChelseaDr(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2018
Transmission fall on you dia!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by anibi9674: 4:45pm On May 18, 2018
apologise not accepted.
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Tiwaz2: 4:57pm On May 18, 2018
PHOTOSHOPPED
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:50pm On May 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

There is no level of foolishness this current administration is not capable of doing undecided
I no gree, the handle was teachered cheesy cheesy grin
Even if it was written by someone, didn't he prove read it A lawyer for that matter undecided

But either true or not, Abike Dabiri needs to hide her head in shame! Never knew she was the spokesperson for the Nigerian Police undecided

I used to have a lot of respect for her cause she exudes confidence and professionalism in handling the affairs of Nigerians in diaspora!

But since the inception of this regime, she has not being herself. Involved in senseless scandals and recently forming a clipped lips only open to defend her master and lord undecided

Is like Buhari rubbed cow dung on her brain hence her being dunce recently

If you have watched the tape, you will know that the IGP is very clumsy and not intelligent at all

He was given the post either as a favour or as a relation to the oga @ d top

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by seunmsg(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2018
Mynd44, rule 8.
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Lloydfather(m): 8:04pm On May 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

just burst out with laughter.
Can't believe a lady wrote this.

Meennn sence will not kill u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Horus(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvXsZSjomkU

Inspector General of Police Stinged By 'Transmission Bug'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Millz404(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2018
So the IG is so senseless to be reading that nonsense from beginning to end.... I can't not even bring myself to read one sentence of poor grammar not to talk of that pages of bullshit the ig kept reading to the end, let's assume it is the fault of the writer as you have said

Shame no dey catch una.... Investigation my ass... Mumu ppo
Re: Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech by Mynd44: 1:48am On May 19, 2018
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress / See The Crowd Who Cheers Prof. Osinbanjo At Wuse Market Abuja Today / The Much Awaited Magical Vote From Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.