Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! (28309 Views)

Photos From Fiona Amuzie's White Wedding / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Fiona Amuzie / Fiona Amuzie Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 31, 2010
Skidoc:

Well I looked at all the pictures and I didn't see any. Can you show me? smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451201.128.html
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Ifygurl: 3:47am On Jun 04, 2010
oh the list is out now?
Eeh the girls aren't all that pretty.  The winner is okaylooking.
OMG, the Sandra Ibezim girl I know her.  I went to Primary school with that girl.   I even forgot about her until she befriended me in facebook. 
Thanks Amaka
For awhile now, I've been trying to find out who the new MBGN is.

@ the comments
Sometimes i'm too ashamed to call myself Nigerian.
The most trabilist country award should be given to Nigeria.
Igbo this, yoruba that. When will we grow up nigeria?
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by Joseph6(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2010
sending men to do a woman's job . . . . .c the result!
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by vicenzo(m): 3:51am On Nov 01, 2010
i cant just believe my eyes,nine years after agbani darego won the mbgn crown she is stil far more beautiful than the current mbgn 2010.kudos to fiona,she is deserves her crown.
Re: Mbgn 2010 Is Fiona Aforma Amuzie! by molahs: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2010
okay people, lets stop judging or criticizing all this ladies and lets begin to appreciate not just African beauties but also the courage these ladies took to go and compete. you don't want to know the thousands of ladies that showed up during the auditions in different states.
its not all about the face,height or skin but of the heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face & Annie Idibia Step Out Hand-in Hand(photos) / Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” / Beverly Osu Slammed For Smoking Cigarette As A Nun On Magazine Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.