Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Accomplishments Of BUHARI That Will Make You Vote Him Forever!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accomplishments Of BUHARI That Will Make You Vote Him Forever!! (2058 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Accomplishments Of BUHARI That Will Make You Vote Him Forever!! by sarrki(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2018
engineerboat:

O ti da bahun faaaaa

Wa gbayi baami
Re: Accomplishments Of BUHARI That Will Make You Vote Him Forever!! by Sarkin: 11:31pm On May 18, 2018
spartan117:

This is not an intelligent writeup infact this writeup insults the intelligence of Nigerians taking us as fools.

But the fool is actually the one who wrote it he thinks everyone is as foolish as himself that's why he assumed people will read it and buy into it.

I won't stoop so low to argue with someone who can't even raise valid and well thought points, when you find someone who can reason on the same intellectual dimension as myself, do well to find me.
No cry
Na just for humor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. / Yoruba Will Not Vote Obi As Vp / Atiku Welcomed By US Officials As He Arrives Trump Hotel In Washington D.C. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.