Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Can You Make An Unqualified Man/woman Your Chief Pilot? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Make An Unqualified Man/woman Your Chief Pilot? (312 Views)

Biafra was an unqualified evil in minority lands. / Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. / Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make An Unqualified Man/woman Your Chief Pilot? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 18, 2018
I asked this question because I see many Nigerians defending the blunder of the IG of Police few days ago.

There are positions that shouldn't be given to anyone who isn't qualified for it. For instance, can Buhari make some his chief pilot knowing fully well that there're other people far more qualified? No.

Why then did he appoint Idris whom clearly isn't qualified for the position?

If IG Idris couldn't read what his press sectary wrote on the paper.... A press statement which should have been written in line with what he intended to say at the event, how then can we trust him to do more tasking Jobs and decisions for the nation?

Instead of laughing about this, or defending him, it should serve as a wake up call for all of us. We deserve better. Way better.

Go get your PVC � I've got mine. Let's take a stand and change this things for better. The generation before us have failed. Would we fold our hands too?

This piece can't change nothing but I pray it sparks the fire for Change.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Make An Unqualified Man/woman Your Chief Pilot? by yarimo(m): 1:21am On May 19, 2018
Malcolm101:
I asked this question because I see many Nigerians defending the blunder of the IG of Police few days ago.

There are positions that shouldn't be given to anyone who isn't qualified for it. For instance, can Buhari make some his chief pilot knowing fully well that there're other people far more qualified? No.

Why then did he appoint Idris whom clearly isn't qualified for the position?

If IG Idris couldn't read what his press sectary wrote on the paper.... A press statement which should have been written in line with what he intended to say at the event, how then can we trust him to do more tasking Jobs and decisions for the nation?

Instead of laughing about this, or defending him, it should serve as a wake up call for all of us. We deserve better. Way better.

Go get your PVC � I've got mine. Let's take a stand and change this things for better. The generation before us have failed. Would we fold our hands too?

This piece can't change nothing but I pray it sparks the fire for Change.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew embarassed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: My Government Is On The Right Track / Our Peace Is Not Negotiable Says Amb . Oyibode / Reps In Rowdy Session Over June 12 Declaration, Ask Buhari To Honour Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.