Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (49727 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ofexpryz(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2018
For ur life nor ever call Isreal useless agian. U hear me?! undecided
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by jude33084(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2018
mysteriousman:
Trouble is brewing and this guys will be supported by Russia and the the likes

The same Turkish govt that shot 2 Russian jets down killing the pilots?

Russian will do anything to harm Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by alBHAGDADI: 10:47am On May 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

In your attempt to make senseless things sensible, you keep shooting yourself in the foot and thereby making fool of yourself.

So in essence, are you saying Jesus came to died for them alone, and it's the more reason why they can't be defeated? If yes, why are you and other non Israelite shouting he came to die for you too? If no, why is it that only them cannot supposedly he defeated among those who Jesus died for?

I dare you to answer these question with honesty and with beating about the bush.

Are these Israelite with their hatred in Jesus and their gaysms going to make the kingdom of your lord? If, yes, you quite know the implications, if no, why is he protecting them and instead of others that are devoted to him?

Forced convertion abi? I'll like you to please add reference to the above. Please do.

Shebi you don't want to have sense, you'll have sense today.

It should have been when Hitler was killing them like chicken, not now. Where was Jesus then? I hope you won't evade this question the third time.

Okay i guess USA is now uh Jesus that will fly down from the sky to save their ass abi? Because Jesus was nowhere to be found when Hitler did kill a huge number of their population, where was Jesus then?

If you say their hate for him is better than Muslim love for him, i agree. After all your religion was built around licking the Jewish ass despite the fact that they killed Jesus. That's non of my business anyways.

Read Luke 19:41-44

41 As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it
42 and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes.
43 The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.
44 They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

The above is Jesus speaking about the enemies of Israel surrounding them with the aim to kill them. That is the exact same thing Turkey is calling all Muslims to do today, same thing Muhammad the false prophet wanted to do when he said he drive out all Jews from the Arabian peninsula. That is exactly the same thing Satan the Dragon has been trying to do to Israel through whom Jesus Christ the savior of the world came. He killed Jesus but he didn't know that Jesus had power over death. When Jesus resurrected and ascended to Heaven, satan the dragon became enraged at Israel for producing Him. He will try to attack Israel but God will protect them. In anger, he will then descend on Christians who hold the testimony of Jesus. It is all recorded in the book of Revelations chapter 12. Read it carefully and you will see that your hate for Israel and Christians is just you doing the work of satan your master. Pls, read it now and flee from the gathering of the wicked.

Revelation 12 New International Version (NIV)

The Woman and the Dragon

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by jude33084(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
Let me Coach you bro....
There is a Difference btw punishment and Defeat.. Go tru ur Bible...
from the time of Samson, Deborah, Jehoshaphat, David, hezekiah,and so much more.... Whenever the ISREALITES leave GOD and Go after Baal, false gods, GOD ALMIGHTY makes their enemies to punish them.. but once they cry to him in Repentance, remembering Him of his Covenant with their Father, He Returns to them and punishes the nation he uses to punish them.....
Isreal's Matter is not for me and you... Don't even pray to be used to punish them , because GOD ALMIGHTY punishes those he uses to punish them.
Read The book of Judges in the Holy Bible

Clearly stated in the Koran!

But sadly a lot of them do not read their Koran.

Israel I do not like their approach towards the Palestine but hey! Trust is what the Israelite do not have on the Palestine!

Allow them to protest close to your border you will record more than 3 suicide attack within minutes. undecided
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 10:54am On May 19, 2018
Dalam0n:

Saudi Arabia sent a very limited number of soldiers and equipment back then . During the war with Egypt Russia also sent a very limited amount of help to Egypt. Don't pretend as if Russia and Saudi Arabia actively took part in those wars. They didn't.

When Russia threatened to attack Israel the US quickly put and end to the war by organizing a shaky ceasefire

If Russia attacks Israel today they will wipe them off the map. If Israel attacks Saudi Arabia today they will NOT be able to defeat them. That is the fact. They can only defeat Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq andthe militia men in Palestine.

It's a lie, the US has ALWAYS been in support of them right from inception. The last war they fought the US was there with them.

"Initially, it appeared that Egypt and Syria would emerge victorious from the conflict. Armed with up-to-date Soviet weaponry, the two nations hoped to avenge their humiliating defeat in the Six-Day War of 1967. Israel, caught off guard, initially reeled under the two-front attack, but Israeli counterattacks turned the tide, aided by massive amounts of U.S. military assistance, as well as disorganization among the Syrian and Egyptian forces. "

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-yom-kippur-war-brings-united-states-and-ussr-to-brink-of-conflict

Explain to me in full details amd with evidence and list the divine favours US is benefitting by associating itself with Israel.

You seem not to realise your own errors.

Before the Yom Kippur war in 1973, there was the 6 day war in 1967 which was Israel against thirteen countries namely, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, PLO, Sudan, Tunisia.

THEY GOT ABSOLUTELY NO MILITARY SUPPORT FROM USA in this war against 13 Arab nations and they came out victorious.

During the run up to the Six-Day War, the Americans repeatedly rebuffed Israeli requests for military aid and approval for an Israeli preemptive attack on Egypt. This was because the united States was having their own issues in Vietnam at that time.

Did that stop Israel from having what is widely known today as a Decisive Israeli victory?

So this shows you that the USA has not ALWAYS been in support of Israel and the last war Israel fought was not the yom Kippur war as I showed you earlier from my list of 12 wars Israel has fought.

Regarding how USA has divinely benefited from Israel is a story for another day. You would never understand it because it has spiritual links and you are an atheist cheesy

So suffice to say, you have no point if Israel could roundly defeat 13 Arab nations who came against her without the help of the united states then surely Egypt and Syria would not have been any match for her eventually.

By the way I thought you said earlier that Syria was weak so how come you are now using them to show that they almost defeated Israel? grin

Stop being confused and argue straight with your ancestors Mr man. Stop using what you have discarded initially to turn around and say it was powerful after all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by styleewhyte(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Israel can't be defeated simply because they got the back of US always, stop making it seem like they have some God guiding them from being defeated. Besides they've never faced a real war. Until they do and survive, without the backing of the US, we can then assume God is truly behind them.

Abi where was this God when Hitler was killing them like chicken?

Please go read about the six days war

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ollah2: 10:57am On May 19, 2018
ndy87:

Are we recognised in Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Palestine etc? Palestinian should learn how to stage a protest, don't go throwing stones and burning tyres, firing shots and think you should be ignored.

But IPOB can do this and when they are killed Buhari becomes a terrorist while Isreal is God's nation. Hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by alBHAGDADI: 10:58am On May 19, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Typical of christians always chest beating because he is filled with the holy ghost.
I simply asked for a challenge from any sane christian to show me evidences or proofs to substantiate their claim has to the ownership of this land they keep claiming.
Even Benjamin Netanyahu claims God promised the jews the land of Palestine that's why they are ethnically cleansing the heathens(the people of Palestine) out of their lands.
Show me where inyour bible.
And save me the time of arguing about your faith for another time.
The issue is:where in your bible is it stated that the Palestine is the land of the Jews?
where?
Show me?

Which history book mentioned that any land was ever called Palestine? But there are books which speak of Jerusalem as belonging to the Jews. The Bible and the Quran spoke of it, and even archaeology has tonnes of evidence to prove it.

Below is the QURAN speaking of how the Holy land belongs to the Israelites.

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allah [God] upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds. O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back and [thus] become losers." — Quran, Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:20-21.

Also read how God promised their father Abraham the land.

Genesis 13:14-16
14The LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, "Now lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; 15for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and to your descendants forever. 16"I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth, so that if anyone can number the dust of the earth, then your descendants can also be numbered.

Genesis 12:7
The LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your descendants I will give this land." So he built an altar there to the LORD who had appeared to him.

Genesis 13:17
"Arise, walk about the land through its length and breadth; for I will give it to you."

Genesis 17:8
"I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God."

Genesis 24:7
"The LORD, the God of heaven, who took me from my father's house and from the land of my birth, and who spoke to me and who swore to me, saying, 'To your descendants I will give this land,' He will send His angel before you, and you will take a wife for my son from there.

Genesis 26:3
"Sojourn in this land and I will be with you and bless you, for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will establish the oath which I swore to your father Abraham.

Genesis 28:13
And behold, the LORD stood above it and said, "I am the LORD, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie, I will give it to you and to your descendants.

Genesis 28:14
"Your descendants will also be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south; and in you and in your descendants shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 35:12
"The land which I gave to Abraham and Isaac, I will give it to you, And I will give the land to your descendants after you."

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by kaliboi94(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2018
panafrican:
At least there is solidarity between Muslims. When one of them is being attacked, in most cases other Muslim countries come to the rescue.
If Palestinians were Christians, other Christians nations would applaud Israel and call for U.N. sanctions against the Palestinians people.
u have spoken like somebody from daura
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 10:59am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

are you expecting him to respond?, I doubt if he knows most of the names you just mentioned, Most of them here are religious bigot.
It's clearly so that most of them are. Many have not bothered to investigate the Jews. Bro, I did and I was shocked. We read that the Nazis killed six million Jews but just a clue: who owns the media, who own Hollywood, who runs the world government? Jews Bro, Jews. And thanks to the Bible that has covered their eyes Christians will never see the truth. They do not know that for almost 1800 years of Christianity's existence, the Catholic Church had a strong anti Jewish policy. It was at Vatican 2 that the Jews succeeded in over turning this policy. Why did the Catholic Church put in place such policies, why have Jews been driven from more than a 100 countries throughout history? Why were the Nazis against the Jews? Christians will tell you that it is because they are God's personal kids (someone above used this words). More than a 100 countries with almost 98% in Christian Europe than in the Arab countries ignorant Christians condemn today when it comes to Arab/Jewish issues! Consistently throughout history they were chased out of different countries. My brother the reason is not because they are God's choosen people. It was even when Christianity was strong in Europe that the anti Jewish feelings were strong. Why then should the christians hate God's children and send them parking from Spain under Isabella, from England under Williams, from France, Poland, Russia, Germany, Lithuania,Romania sometimes more than once? Why? Let a Jew speak "We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.” Maurice Samuel.

Jews are destroyers. Nothing should exist but their own. This is the reason for the consistent anti Jewish feeling that the Jews have faced throughout history.

Please read 'Tell the truth and shame the devil' by Gérard Menuhin son of the internationally renowned Jewish violinist Yehudi Menuhin . it's available online . read the Invention of the Jewish people by Schlomo Sand (a jew) Read the Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed. I have like ten books I can cite for you to read.

Investigate the six million lie(it's been debunked ever so convincingly) investigate why the Nazis wanted the Jews out of Germany.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ollah2: 11:02am On May 19, 2018
Lordspenzo:
bro google is there fr u..israel was barely 2years old wen all arab countries dat surrounded israel waged war on israel at d same time simultaneously witout help frm d brits or usa..de won and expanded their lands..so if israel who was barely 2yrs old cud fight n defeat countries who were 100s of years old wit crude weapons n military den,wat wil happen nw dat they are advanced technologically? Like some one said, israel is ever ready fr peace and war..

How can a country barely two years old fight a war against number of countries and win within 3days WITHOUT HELP? Do you guys use tour brains at all?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Righteousness89(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2018
sharrp:

You sound so ignorant
YOU ARE IGNORANT Bro
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ohiku4every1(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2018
Christian fellows in Nigeria and Africa at large should boldly come out to say something on this

I guess those who kill people in Gaza are still muslims

Ya Allah, the whole thing happen under you, only you Allah will revenge the scenario,

Let them keep killing

One day must surely come

May the almighty Allah intervene

They can only kill muslims but Islam remain untouchable

Take it or leave it
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Efewestern: 11:14am On May 19, 2018
Mujtahida:

It's clearly so that most of them are. Many have not bothered to investigate the Jews. Bro, I did and I was shocked. We read that the Nazis killed six million Jews but just a clue: who owns the media, who own Hollywood, who runs the world government? Jews Bro, Jews. And thanks to the Bible that has covered their eyes Christians will never see the truth. They do not know that for almost 1800 years of Christianity's existence, the Catholic Church had a strong anti Jewish policy. It was at Vatican 2 that the Jews succeeded in over turning this policy. Why did the Catholic Church put in place such policies, why have Jews been driven from more than a 100 countries throughout history? Why were the Nazis against the Jews? Christians will tell you that it is because they are God's personal kids (someone above used this words). More than a 100 countries with almost 98% in Christian Europe than in the Arab countries ignorant Christians condemn today when it comes to Arab/Jewish issues! Consistently throughout history they were chased out of different countries. My brother the reason is not because they are God's choosen people. It was even when Christianity was strong in Europe that the anti Jewish feelings were strong. Why then should the christians hate God's children and send them parking from Spain under Isabella, from England under Williams, from France, Poland, Russia, Germany, Lithuania,Romania sometimes more than once? Why? Let a Jew speak "We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.” Maurice Samuel.

Jews are destroyers. Nothing should exist but their own. This is the reason for the consistent anti Jewish feeling that the Jews have faced throughout history.

Please read 'Tell the truth and shame the devil' by Gérard Menuhin son of the internationally renowned Jewish violinist Yehudi Menuhin . it's available online . read the Invention of the Jewish people by Schlomo Sand (a jew) Read the Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed. I have like ten books I can cite for you to read.

Investigate the six million lie(it's been debunked ever so convincingly) investigate why the Nazis wanted the Jews out of Germany.

wow, revealing, so many people won't be able to comprehend what you just wrote, due to their religious inclination.

kudos man, am glad we have people like you
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Goldmaxx(f): 11:15am On May 19, 2018
chronique:
I'm a Christian but I can never support what is happening in the Gaza strip. It's pure terrorism and cruelty to innocent humans and grave injustice of the highest level. Anybody supporting that nonsense must be mad and sick in the head. You can't claim to love God and be supporting the killings of innocent people. I'd support anything that would bring to an end, all the madness going on in the Gaza strip even if it means a coalition being formed to battle Israel. This current day Israel is not the one that God gave a promise to. He gave a promise to Christians and not Jews.
sharap...your opinion doesn't matter
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ollah2: 11:18am On May 19, 2018
People should read about

Yinon plan
7 countries in 5 years

Unfortuantely most Nigerians especially the chritians are religious blinded to know the truth. To them it's a fight against Muslim not knowing it is a fight against both Muslims and Christians
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by obillyj(f): 11:20am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Technology gadget? China is there who is talking of Israel? Israel can be defeated hands down.

Hahahahaha. I laugh at ur comment. It's obvious u are ignorant. You n ur people should go fight them if u think u can d3feat them hands down.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by obonujoker(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2018
lilAZeeZ:
an thanks God , my nation (Nigeria) is part of OIC. well we are coming to fight back an fight for our religion.

Stop deceiving yourself... Nigeria has no part with Islamic stupidity....
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Lordspenzo(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

Where in the bible does it say that Hitler will kill Jews? Don't just go about showing me verses where Yahweh said he'll kill horses and infect their riders with madness in Jerusalem and Judah oo. Just show me where it says that Hitler will kill Jews or shut up!

The Jews have been sacked from Israel many many times and they have also returned many times as well.

Saudi Arabia has a military budget of 69 billion annually and it has been so for the past 15 years or so. They've been spending heavily on their military and can boast of all the military hardware Israel has. Even the Turkish military budget is about 19 billion dollars which is more than that of Israel.

The Israeli army will not be able to defend itself against a combine attack from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Egypt , UAE and Iran today. They will be able to hold their own in the beginning but eventually they will lose out. These armies put together are just the same as the Russian army. They will totally destroy Israel.

Tell me any serious war Israel has fought? The Arab Israeli conflict is not a serious war. Ifor they had fought countries like Turkey, Japan, Pakistan and India and defeated them then I'll consider them to be a great army. Right now they are fighting militiamen and not even strong armies. They are fighting hamas and Hizbollah that only have crude rockets. They can't attack Egypt or Turkey and not be defeated. A strong army like Russia can attack Turkey and still win. Israel is strong no doubt but they are not as strong as advertised by deluded end of day enthusiasts Christians like you. If the 5 Islamic countries that I mentioned attacks them today they will be destroyed. Israel that is sometimes struggling with Hizbollah.

The major reason why the Arabs are now afraid of Israel is because they have nuclear weapons. They know that if they gang up and attack them again the Jews will use the nuclear weapons on them. That is the only reason they aren't ganging on them. Again in a conventional war the 5 Islamic states I listed will destroy Isreal.
bro u mentioning 5 islamic states as if na new tin..they have ganged up 3times against israel bfr,they attacked israel simultaneously at thesame time,bt israel came out victorious in al 3 occations..
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by obillyj(f): 11:26am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

Stop making this issue a religious one, most of us criticizing the Israeli government are not Muslim, This has nothing to do with Muslim or Christian, it's just a land theft by the jews and the whole world are definitely behind the Palestine people.

cc: throwback

Which whole world is behind Palestinians pls? Hahahahahaha. Go find the book written by David Brennan called Israel Omen n read. Then u will gain wisdom.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by obillyj(f): 11:29am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

I don't know why most Nigerians are this ignorant, so you mean no combination of the world can defeat Israel?, like seriously?, so Russia, China, Britain, Spain, Italy, North Korea, etc can't defeat your almighty Israel?.. oh lawd

and I even read where you said Israel are the ones supplying the Turkish government with Technology gadgets, you guys should lie with brain na, where is South Korea, Japan, China, India ?, mention any 6 technological gadgets your almighty Isreal is producing.

It's obvious u lack knowledge. I will advice u acquire it. May be u should start with d bible followed by D book Israel Omen by David Brennan.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by imam07: 11:29am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite which peace. You occupy people land, been kiling them for 70 years and you want peace to be discussed. For how many years will UN be talking peace with that useless country.
Idiot.Nah u give the Palestinians the land.Kill yourself because of other country issue.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by KratosCorp: 11:30am On May 19, 2018
Can you prove this claim?

Before, 1948, where did the massacred and oppressed Jews from all of history originate from?

Do you personally have more historic ties to your ancesstoral homeland than the Jews have to Israel?

Efewestern:

Stop making this issue a religious one, most of us criticizing the Israeli government are not Muslim, This has nothing to do with Muslim or Christian, it's just a land theft by the jews and the whole world are definitely behind the Palestine people.

cc: throwback
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by saaron(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2018
franchasng:
They can't try it because OIC is divided between Shia Muslims and Sunni Muslims; Iran leading Shia while Saudi leads Sunni.

So they can't try it because:

1. Saudi Arabia and Iran don't agree undecided

2. Most OIC countries are already at war in their countries

3. OIC members lack the military capability to confront State of Israel, and if they try, they will be defeated again like Israel defeated all Arab nations in 1948. Israel defeated a combined Arab nations comprising of: Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.

How can they dare it now that Israel have a highly formidable military plus defense system that can bring down any missile fired into Israel

The only people that can shake Israel is a combination of USA and Russia, and such ally will never happen till the world ends wink

Lastly, Russia hate terrorist and Russia forbids some Muslims extremist nature!

Russia is not in good terms with Turkey ever since Turkey shot down a Russian fighter jet heading to Syria in 2016, so Russia can't support Arab nations smiley
Very good observation there. Na you understand this matter properly.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by APCsupporter: 11:35am On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
This Turkish president has always Thrown his Penalty to Throwing!!! The other day He called for a boycott of All Israeli products and Good by the Oic not knowing that even the Technology gadgets he was using are from the Same ISREALITES...

The World knows that even a Combination of all Nations cannot Defeat Isreal..
That's why the highest they can do is talk...

Whoever get mind make him go fight Isreal ??

What have you been smoking man? Is it not the same Jews that were whipped by Hezbollah and where was their biblican god when Hitler was dealing with them?

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by obillyj(f): 11:36am On May 19, 2018
Creation can never defeat d Creator. All of u talking out of ignorance should read d Holy Bible then relate it with the book Israel Omen by David Brennan before u come out here to display ur lack of knowledge.

God is a covenant keeper. His word does not fall to the ground. All d territories He promised Israel, He is bound by oath to fulfil them. If it takes Him to wipe all d opposing nations for His word not to fail, HE WILL DO IT.

Any nation that wants to dare God should go ahead and fight Israel for SORRY is ur name
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 11:37am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

wow, revealing, so many people won't be able to comprehend what you just wrote, due to their religious inclination.

kudos man, am glad we have people like you
I know you love history and that's why I am putting the things out in my interaction with you. Bro, for five years I investigated this matters.(though I am not too versed in the Jewish/Palestinian issue though I have general knowledge and the dynamics that led to the creation of the state of Isreal).

How can we make headway when before you talk one talk two a person begins to quote scriptures(nothing wrong with that if the quotes are facts not just mere beliefs).
We should begin our discussions with 'why'? rather than quote scriptures. Life is unfolding before you in all its complexities and all you do at every turn is quote scriptures. Haba na!

Why are the Jews and Palestinians fighting? What are the claims of the Jews? What are the claims of the Palestinians? Which of the claims accords with the hard facts of history and reality (not a religious textbook because religion is not history). Then whosoever has a stronger claim should take the land. Not that you begin the discussion by quoting a religious text book and when people talk you say God gave them the land. How? When? Who were the witnesses?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by obillyj(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2018
APCsupporter:

What have you been smoking man? Is it not the same Jews that were whipped by Hezbollah and where was their biblican god when Hitler was dealing with them?

Relax, you will see their God as the events unfold. Hahahahaha
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Dalam0n: 11:38am On May 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You seem not to realise your own errors.

Before the Yom Kippur war in 1973, there was the 6 day war in 1967 which was Israel against thirteen countries namely, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Algeria, Kuwait, Libya, Morocco, Pakistan, PLO, Sudan, Tunisia.

THEY GOT ABSOLUTELY NO MILITARY SUPPORT FROM USA in this war against 13 Arab nations and they came out victorious.

During the run up to the Six-Day War, the Americans repeatedly rebuffed Israeli requests for military aid and approval for an Israeli preemptive attack on Egypt. This was because the united States was having their own issues in Vietnam at that time.

Did that stop Israel from having what is widely known today as a Decisive Israeli victory?

So this shows you that the USA has not ALWAYS been in support of Israel and the last war Israel fought was not the yom Kippur war as I showed you earlier from my list of 12 wars Israel has fought.

You can lie, the main people Tha fought the war were Egypt, Syria and Jordan. Lebanon only sent 2 aircraft for example, Oral as well, the rest of the countries sent very limited aid in terms of food supplies and financial aid they mostly dI'd NOT engage in any form of combat. Only the 5 countries I listed engaged in any form of combat

Regarding how USA has divinely benefited from Israel is a story for another day. You would never understand it because it has spiritual links and you are an atheist cheesy

You can't answer because your answer will show you that you know nothing about what you are talking about. The divine benefits you talk about remains imaginary.

So suffice to say, you have no point if Israel could roundly defeat 13 Arab nations who came against her without the help of the united states then surely Egypt and Syria would not have been any match for her eventually.

By the way I thought you said earlier that Syria was weak so how come you are now using them to show that they almost defeated Israel
? grin

Stop being confused and argue straight with your ancestors Mr man. Stop using what you have discarded initially to turn around and say it was powerful after all. cheesy

They did NOT defeat 13 Arab nations Mr lie lie, they defeated 5.

When did I use Syria or say the tried to defeat Israel you liar? I only showed you a link that says US has helped Israel in the 1973 war when you lied that the US has never helped them in the past.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by imam07: 11:38am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

I don't know why most Nigerians are this ignorant, so you mean no combination of the world can defeat Israel?, like seriously?, so Russia, China, Britain, Spain, Italy, North Korea, etc can't defeat your almighty Israel?.. oh lawd

and I even read where you said Israel are the ones supplying the Turkish government with Technology gadgets, you guys should lie with brain na, where is South Korea, Japan, China, India ?, mention any 6 technological gadgets your almighty Isreal is producing.
Small boy brain dey worry u. This thing is not play station. None of this counties will go into one useless war because of this fucking Arab.
Countries go to war for gain not for loss.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by israelmao(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2018
We Israel are no troubleshooters troubleseekers only come to us for triple trouble.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by APCsupporter: 11:45am On May 19, 2018
KangaIye:

Who were the original occupant of the land
The Canaanites who were massacred and murdered by the jews!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video) / India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.