Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel - Foreign Affairs (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (49468 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Damjoy(m): 5:23am On May 20, 2018
FriendNG:

Technology gadget? China is there who is talking of Israel? Israel can be defeated hands down.

Abeg help me tell am say Japan no even dy make noise

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by orunto27: 6:48am On May 20, 2018
davidif:

Who cares about fulani herdsmen in some foreign third world back water like Nigeria? They are talking about the Israeli Palestinian conflict for goodness sakes.

Think. CS, SW, SE, SS and the educated NE care about ISWA, Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen. They don't want their nefarious infiltration in the South.
Ordidary Civilization in Europe takes at least 10-20 years to reach Nigeria.
Trump is preventing useless migration, Buhari is accomodating useless migration. All is human migration causing conflicts. There must be human consideration that will not allow all useless migrations to adversely affect essential human Cultures and Traditions everywhere. Trump is doing this and Buhari is doing the opposite, why?
Palestine, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran(except North Iran), Lebanon, Turkey and the rest of the Middle East to Asia Minor, all belong to Israel. It was the Punishment of God that drove them to Germany for Repercussion. God has since being using America to forgive them. Trump is an extension of God's Mercy on Israel. Trump is doing just fine.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 6:49am On May 20, 2018
davidif:

If you have an idea what Israelis put Palestinians through both in Israel and Palestinian territory you would keep your mouth shut.

Der should learn to stage a peaceful protest, and be heard instead of getting themselves killed. Dieing cant give them wat they want.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by orunto27: 6:58am On May 20, 2018
ocelot2006:

It is not madness when one calls for accountability for the murder or high handedness.

Just hear yourself. Erdogan should Call for Accountability and stoppage of further killings. He is big enough to talk to Trump one to one.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by alBHAGDADI: 7:13am On May 20, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

This back and forth argument won't resolve the point I am trying to establish.

You said Hagar was only given to Abraham to sleep with which automatically means Abraham who is described as the father of faith in christemdom committed fornication and his wife facilitated it?
This preposterous! As vulgar and shameless most christians are they are willing to drag the name of a prophet in the mould just score cheap point garnished in lies.You claim :"
Hagar was never Abraham's wife. "

This is what Genesis 16:1-16 says:"Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. She had a female Egyptian servant whose name was Hagar. And Sarai said to Abram, “Behold now, the LORD has prevented me from bearing children. Go in to my servant; it may be that I shall obtain children by her.” And Abram listened to the voice of Sarai. So, after Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Sarai, Abram's wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her servant, and gave her to Abram her husband as a wife. And he went in to Hagar, and she conceived. And when she saw that she had conceived, she looked with contempt on her mistress. And Sarai said to Abram, “May the wrong done to me be on you! I gave my servant to your embrace, and when she saw that she had conceived, she looked on me with contempt. May the LORD judge between you and me!"
And looking at this verses critically you will see where it says :
"Abram had lived ten years in the land of Canaan, Sarai, Abram's wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her servant, and gave her to Abram her husband as a wife. "
which means even though Hagar was a bonds woman she was married to Abraham has a WIFE like the verse above affirms.

As usual you've overlooked all I quoted related to the topic to unequivocably shatter whatever defence you put up to write lenghten unsubstantiated epistle to make it look as if you are saying the truth.
Each point you bring will be met with a poof to show your weakness.
This biblical jumpology you keep exhibiting is crass ignorance except you say all the verses I have quoted are not in your bible.

Don't be smart by half. Whether Sarah gave Abraham Hagar to wife still doesn't make her Abraham's wife. Why do you think God easily allowed Abraham send Hagar away? Because she was not his wife and God won't want His covenant to be made with the product of a slave woman.

Genesis 12:9-13

9 But Sarah saw that the son whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham was mocking,
10 and she said to Abraham, “Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac.”
11 The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son.
12 But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.
13 I will make the son of the slave into a nation also, because he is your offspring.”

Moreover. she was sent away which means she has no part in any inheritance of Abraham. Truly, you Muslims are products of that Hagar mentality. The moment she was allowed in, she decided to start ridiculing Sarah thinking she would take over Abraham from her. Muslims have been allowed into Europe. Now look at the havoc they are causing with terrorism and useless protests demanding for shariah law in a strange land.

God clearly stated in the verse above that it is through Isaac that Abraham's offspring will be reckoned cos that's the child He promised him. He didn't say Ishmael.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by orunto27: 7:15am On May 20, 2018
Oxalic:

Excellent comment!!!

It is not by mistake that almost ALL terrorist organizations are associated with these people.

Good. They are Hoes and not Caterpillars. They should be stop fussy footing like some import-ant-Desert-Carriage-Marauders.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by orunto27: 7:20am On May 20, 2018
Demmzy15:
If you can't show me where Ishmael was cursed, then God's curse will foreverly be upon you!

Genesis 16:12.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 7:28am On May 20, 2018
ocelot2006:

I think I'll rest my case here.

I already told you to forget about it, whether you rest your case or not, that's none of my business.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by alBHAGDADI: 7:30am On May 20, 2018
Mujtahida:

The thing has eaten deep into their brains. Some people got up and told the world that they are God's chosen people and shockingly people believe them. The same God who created them now chose the Jews. Nobody other than the Jews themselves were there when God entered into this compact with the Jews. The Egyptians were not there, the Assyrians were not there, the Arameans were not there. Only Israel was there. And yet the Bible says that in the mouth of two or three witnesses a thing shall be established. Yet you will never find it in the records of other ancient people that the Jews are God's chosen people. Only in the bible. Classic and pure propaganda.

Let them continue to believe Jewish myths. Na dem sabi
The Egyptians were there cos Pharaoh testified when he saw the mighty works of God in Joseph. The whole of Egypt even bowed when God used His mighty hand to deliver Israel from Egypt. Ask other countries that confronted Israel in the past and they will tell you the same. Haven't you wondered why they are surviving despite being surrounded by their enemies who want them dead.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by orunto27: 8:27am On May 20, 2018
God has since removed the Curse in Genesis 16:12 on Arabs and Islamists who accept Anobi Isah with all their Hearts, with all their Souls, with all their Minds and with all their Strengths. Peace be upon them!!!
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by z11111: 8:39am On May 20, 2018
What does China have ? You dont Israel. Go and make research. 99% of both ancient and modern science is originated by the Jew. The Jews are every where. Its a gift God gave them and no one can take it away from them .not even the so called China .

FriendNG:

Technology gadget? China is there who is talking of Israel? Israel can be defeated hands down.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Mujtahida: 9:32am On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The Egyptians were there cos Pharaoh testified when he saw the mighty works of God in Joseph. The whole of Egypt even bowed when God used His mighty hand to deliver Israel from Egypt. Ask other countries that confronted Israel in the past and they will tell you the same. Haven't you wondered why they are surviving despite being surrounded by their enemies who want them dead.
Point to any Egyptian record that mentions this. You said Pharaoh was there. Inside the Bible abi. For your information the Egyptians were very good record keepers and renowned egyptologist have searched through the records of ancient Egypt and they couldn't find any mention of isrealites being held as slaves. Imagine going back to America and you can't find even a single record of slavery. There's serious doubts as to whether the isrealites were ever in slavery in Egypt. If the Jews can lie so boldly about Hitler killing six million Jews in modern times how about ancient history. After all Arthur Schopenhauer called them the great masters of lies. Martin Luther wrote a book titled Jews and their lies.

Make una continue to believe Jewish myths. All ancient people had myths. You guys single that of the Jews and regard it as historical truth. Now Isreal is fighting the Palestinians. I have been waiting for when God will rain down hail stones from heaven to kill the Palestinians who are troubling his children just like it happened in the bible but for where. The heaven roll on as silently as ever before. You know why? Those stories are ahistorical. In the bible one man fought and killed 300 men but even in the present isreali army with all its sophisticated weapons one man cannot with one combat kill 20 men in battle. Myth, myth, damn myth!!!

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Don't be smart by half. Whether Sarah gave Abraham Hagar to wife still doesn't make her Abraham's wife. Why do you think God easily allowed Abraham send Hagar away? Because she was not his wife and God won't want His covenant to be made with the product of a slave woman.

Genesis 12:9-13

9 But Sarah saw that the son whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham was mocking,
10 and she said to Abraham, “Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac.”
11 The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son.
12 But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.
13 I will make the son of the slave into a nation also, because he is your offspring.”

Moreover. she was sent away which means she has no part in any inheritance of Abraham. Truly, you Muslims are products of that Hagar mentality. The moment she was allowed in, she decided to start ridiculing Sarah thinking she would take over Abraham from her. Muslims have been allowed into Europe. Now look at the havoc they are causing with terrorism and useless protests demanding for shariah law in a strange land.

God clearly stated in the verse above that it is through Isaac that Abraham's offspring will be reckoned cos that's the child He promised him. He didn't say Ishmael.

I won't waste my time with you again. I can see you are doing everything possible to never accept the obvious truth and you are just playing with words to defend the indefensible.
First, you claimed the bible NEVER mentioned Hagar as Abraham's wife and I refuted this point with the verse in Genesis 16 ,but no,you displayed the typical christian jumpology of doing as if such verse does not exist.
The point I am still making is , it is clear that Ishmael is a son to Abraham therefore his direct descendant.
Whatever you explain afterwards does not hold any water since God recognise Ishmael as Abraham's son in your own book

Or do you accept verses from the bible when it supports whatever story that is soothing to you but reject other verses because they go againts the lies your are known for.
Just Keep deluding yourself into thinking you have said something substantial.
Bros,just find work do this Islaamic bashing won't work.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by sharpsecret: 10:11am On May 20, 2018
just two or three weeks ago..israel bombed all irans weapon site in syria,destroyin all and in march irans chemical site was bombed by israel.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Gbengadaniel12: 11:39am On May 20, 2018
delpee:
I still don't understand why the nearby Arab nations especially Jordan can't take in the Palestinians. Egypt their next door neighbour dines with them with a very long spoon. I wonder why the rich Arab nations never take in those in distress as refugees. They'll rather label Europeans and others as being unaccomodating when they refuse immigrants/refugees.

What stops Saudi Arabia and other rich Gulf states from resettling some of the trapped Palestinians in other Arab States? They prefer to encourage them to be 'matyrs' while they enjoy their oil wealth in peace.

Israel has some faults yet the Palestinians need to do a rethink. This is not a religious war. There are Jewish Arabs and Christians living peacefully in Israel. There are also Palestinian Christians. Yasser Arafat was married to one. The struggle is for the land but Israel won't disappear into thin air. They have to learn to live together in peace against all odds.
no Arab nation want a large number of Palestinian refugee cause of terrorist and militia wings of PlO,they once try to topple the monarch in Jordan, that led to a bloody civil war
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2018
Dalam0n:

Even with their nuclear weapons there's nothing they can do to Israel. A nuclear attack on Israel from Pakistan will lead to the obliteration of both countries(Israel even has far more nuclear war heads than Pakistan ). Israel has enough nuclear weapons to destory all the Arab countries of the middle east. There is nothing they can do to them.
But you should also consider the size of Pakistan, Pakistan is way bigger than Israel. The only obstruction for Pakistan is India, the Indians will surely fall in for Israel but it might shock you that China who really doesn't like India would fall in for Pakistan. Technically, it's going to be a world war!
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Genesis 16 from verse 9

Is this not what is happening today regarding the defendants of Ishmael who are the Muslims of today? They are against every nation and every nation is against them. They are not even united in themselves.
You're so foolish, so what exactly did Ishmael do to deserve this? His only crime was because he was the first born of Abraham, it pains many of you that you can't live with it. The undeniable truth is, Ishmael would always be the first born of Abraham through his legally wedded wife Hagar. Ishmael's birth brought smile to the face if Abraham who didn't have a child for so long, his birth was a greater news than Isaac. His birth seemed to be an answer to his prayers. Now to your allegation:

Ishmael was blessed, he and his descendants were blessed:
And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year. (From the KJV Bible, Genesis 17:19-21)"

As for your donkey post, I see nothing as such there:

And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. Genesis 16:11

@@underlined, a Christian explained: his statement plays on the term translated ‘hand’ as a metonymy for power. For Hagar to be fleeing from confrontation is a sign of powerlessness. Consequently, this powerless slave mother was promised a son who will have power to fight for his freedom. He will not be under the hand of anyone. Although many would like to subdue him (“everyone’s hand upon him”), he will always be able to maintain his freedom (“his hand upon everyone”).

From the above, you've failed to prove he was cursed which translates that you and your cohorts are cursed by God!

Cc orunto27
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

No matter how civil a moslem appears initially, he will definitely show his terrorist tendency.

You support the illegal usurpation of Palestinian lands, killing of Palestinians in their thousands, believe the Jews are right no matter what but guess what? I'm the terrorist, you see why flatheeads are so foolish, no wonder we see dummies like you hanging Israeli flags in their car. Devoid of reasoning!

Like I said, Isreal was not prepared for the war and the Prime Minister had to be booted out for not getting the Isreali military readied.

So if you want to attack your enemies, you alert them you're coming? Are you OK? Don't you see how stupid you sound

Turkey should attack them now if they have some balls. Netan will turn Turkey into a waste land and UN won't do shi.t.

You just like making mouth, there are a lot holding Turkey back. First is, they have ties with Israel, don't mind all the outrage here and there between both countries, they have ties.

Secondly, it's Israel's big daddy. If Turkey attacks Israel first, then they'll have to confront US and if Israel attacks Turkey, then it'll have to confront NATO. But the problem with flatheeaded terrorists like you is that, you don't have sense to under history and politics. Y'all have sense but refuse to use it!

I know Isreal is nuclear armed, but I didn't know Isreal has more nuclear arms than all other nuclear armed countries expect Russia and USA. Though they have always maintained mum over that.

Do you know how many nuclear weapons it'll take to destroy Turkey and how many it'll take to obliterate Israel? grin So you think it's by number abi

I am aware Isreal has robust technology industry but I didn't know Isreal is more technologically advanced than China (technologically advanced ooh not volumn of economy or technological products)

Turkey also has an every growing military industry, they make alot of their weapons, helicopters, drones, etc. I really wish Arab countries could take the same trend of Turkey and develop theirs, but I'm happy Saudi Arabia is also coming up. In few years to come, you'll be shocked. It's only time, Israel will be dismantled. No apartheid state can ever celebrate its 100th year anniversary, remember Rhodesia, South Africa, Israel is next. Don't worry!

I know Isreal has one of the best air force in the world but I didn't even know Isreal has the 3rd best Air force in the world after Russia even though they have fewer air assets than Indian, China e.t.c

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9

Read and stop making noise!

[s]I didn't even know Germany is not nuclear armed. Some people are here saying Germany will defeat Isreal in a total confrontation. Isreali airforce is better then German's, Mossad is light years ahead of Germany, but Germany is better technologically but not in military technology.[/s]
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2018
z11111:
What does China have ? You dont Israel. Go and make research. 99% of both ancient and modern science is originated by the Jew. The Jews are every where. Its a gift God gave them and no one can take it away from them .not even the so called China .

Shut up!
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by diplomat058(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2018
Beosten:

I like the way you argue. It truly reeks of ingenuity.
Thank you Sir
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2018
delpee:
[s]I still don't understand why the nearby Arab nations especially Jordan can't take in the Palestinians. Egypt their next door neighbour dines with them with a very long spoon. I wonder why the rich Arab nations never take in those in distress as refugees. They'll rather label Europeans and others as being unaccomodating when they refuse immigrants/refugees.

What stops Saudi Arabia and other rich Gulf states from resettling some of the trapped Palestinians in other Arab States? They prefer to encourage them to be 'matyrs' while they enjoy their oil wealth in peace.

Israel has some faults yet the Palestinians need to do a rethink. This is not a religious war. There are Jewish Arabs and Christians living peacefully in Israel. There are also Palestinian Christians. Yasser Arafat was married to one. The struggle is for the land but Israel won't disappear into thin air. They have to learn to live together in peace against all odds. [/s]
So if someone comes and kills and displaces Yorubas from Nigeria, they should keep shut and pack to other Yoruba settlements in Togo and Benin Republic? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2018
engrchykae:
[s]you know that Europe doesn't understand warfare.
Till date they are studying the Israeli larger than life prowess in the six day war.
The speed and accuracy and final execution of the purpose of the war,all in mere six days marvelled Europe.
Till date Europe keep studying hannibal's pincer formation.
When the west tries it they experience friendly fire or worse still get captured behind enemy lines.
But this is a formation and maneuver that hannibal Carried out with ease routing Romans at cannae and trasimanae.
Even major nsude and col Joe achuzie successfully used the maneuver against murtala's 2nd division at Abagana but the west keep failing whenever they attempt this move.
They can only succeed in Hollywood.
The American version of operation entebbe was code named operation eagle claw,such a blunder.
Even me without military training understood that its an air operation which intends to fly in and grab the hostages and take off immediately.
Iranians as expected interpreted the operation very well and split the hostages to various locations which forced the Ronald Reagan government to negotiate and pay ransom for the hostages.
Americans went to Mogadishu and disgraced themselves.
The crew of black hawk was captured.
Israelis are the boss.[/s]
And I know you were sweating when posting this rubbish. The only strategy the world still study is the Napoleonic campaigns, stop lying. And the 1967 war, was just the killing of running soldiers who had nothing to fight with
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Don't you attempt to twist history.

First Saudi NEVER EVER participated in the war. It was Egypt and Syria. While Egypt was fighting the Israel from the front, Syria was fighting from back, both simultaneously.

Second, Israel was on the verge of total destruction when USA came to their rescue with massive supply of ammunition. Only then was Israel start having any meaningful impact on the war which made Syria retreated.

Third, it was this change of situation that prompted Russia to stand up to supply Egypt and Syria with equally matched ammunition.

That is when International community intervene before it goes to WWIII.

You can watch the timeline of the war in this BBC documentary :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxBhPbabVSE&itct=CBgQpDAYACITCP7ZptaqktsCFQP9VQodWr4KQ1IwSXNyYWVsIGFuZCBQYWxlc3RpbmUgdGhlIHRydXRoIC0gQkJDIGRvY3VtZW50YXJ5&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en-GB

Fourth, to think Israel can fight and defeat Lebanon is far off the truth. Yes military Israel is capable to do that but apart from the fact that resistant militant of Lebanon, Hizbullah, defeated Israel in 2005/2006 battle, Israel main concern is the ability of Hizbullah to strike their nuclear plants where 100s of nuclear warhead is. I tell you countries with nuclear weapons are more scared than those without it. Once energy is concentrated on striking nuclear power stations, that will be a total destruction for owners.
I kknow you'll carry yourself and come and lie. Saudi Arabia participated well in the wars with men, ammunitions and money. Where was Iran? No where, till today Iran hasn't fired a single bullet to Israel rather they even sought help from them during the Iran-Iraq War. Weeks ago, Israel bombed sites in Syria belonging to the stupid Iranians, what did they do? Nothing, just this Friday that passed that illiterate Khameini carried out flag burning with their normal slogans of "death to Israel" "death to America" and they even added "Death to Saudi Arabia" but unfortunately they couldn't burn the Saudi Flag.

Now for the refutation of your lies against Saudi Arabia:

So AlBaqir we ask you to show us the Iranians fighting Israel

Cc Dalam0n

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2018
AlBaqir more o. The of Saudi vs the Zionists was led by General Al Marek, a street in Palestine stills gives determination to their fight in Israel. A street was named after him in Palestine "Al Marek street" and its a well known and established fact that apart from the Egyptian, it was the Saudis that maintained their front line. The Syrians withdrew six days and cut off all supplies to the men leaving them for open slaughter by the Zionists. However, they fought the Zionists and stopped their advance until an agreement was made. These soldiers made up King Abdulaziz (rahimahullâh) personal soldiers and they're known for their bravery and Valor.

So we ask again, where was Iran during this period?

Cc Dalam0n

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by AlBaqir(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2018
Demmzy15:

Now for the refutation of your lies against Saudi Arabia:

So AlB.aqir we ask you to show us the Iranians fighting Israel
Cc Dalam0n

Be rest assured that this is outside Islamic section and that's the reason you see me responding to your comment otherwise it's usually time and resources waste.

# It is very cheap to make a claim but very difficult to provide strong and credible evidence. We have given you BBC documentary of the timeline of the six day war. It is an hour documentary, detailed. Perhaps you are gonna give us "Saudi palace documentary".

# As per Iran:

1. The war was in 1967 meaning Iran was still under the rulership of the Shah, and the later is 100% western puppet. Iran, then, will never oppose US interest

2. The war is tagged Arab war against Israel. Iran is not Arabian. Besides you can only intervene to what you are called unto. There is never a document that Iran was called by the Arabs to participate in the war. Unless there is one paper of invitation in your Saudi palace.

3. Ever since Islamic revolution overthrew Shah government in 1979 and the government stabilised following Saddam war of 8 years, Iran has been continously supporting the Palestinian financially and militarily. Even when all roads are block to the Palestinian in getting Iranian ammunition, Iranian experts are sent to teach the Palestinian (Hamas in particular) to make bombs and small range rockets. No Arab nation has ever gone to such extent. Arabs only send food. What's the use of food when you are being killed? It is estimated that millions of Palestinian have been killed since 1948 when Zionist Israel occupied their land.

* Interestingly, Egypt (an Arab nation) was the first to recognised Israel as a state after 1967 war. And today it is no longer a secret the cooperation and mutual love between Israel and Saudi regime.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by AlBaqir(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2018
Demmzy15:
more o. The of Saudi vs the Zionists was led by General Al Marek, a street in Palestine stills gives determination to their fight in Israel. A street was named after him in Palestine "Al Marek street" and its a well known and established fact that apart from the Egyptian, it was the Saudis that maintained their front line. The Syrians withdrew six days and cut off all supplies to the men leaving them for open slaughter by the Zionists. However, they fought the Zionists and stopped their advance until an agreement was made. These soldiers made up King Abdulaziz (rahimahullâh) personal soldiers and they're known for their bravery and Valor.

Cc Dalam0n

Your desperation knows no bound. We are talking of 1967 war, here you are posting 1954 pictures. Do you have senses at all?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 1:58pm On May 20, 2018
AlBaqir:

Be rest assured that this is outside Islamic section and that's the reason you see me responding to your comment otherwise it's usually time and resources waste.

Ok grin

# It is very cheap to make a claim but very difficult to provide strong and credible evidence. We have given you BBC documentary of the timeline of the six day war. It is an hour documentary, detailed. Perhaps you are gonna give us "Saudi palace documentary".

So you pounce on Western news media when it's Saudi Arabia but why reject it when it comes to Iran or Assad? You hypocrisy stinks, as in it really stinks. Was it only the six day war that was fought? What of the 1948, 1956, 1973, do you honestly want to deny Saudi Arabia's involvement in those wars?

Here's an overview of the wars by CNN http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2014/08/world/israel-neighbors/

#As per Iran:

1. The war was in 1967 meaning Iran was still under the rulership of the Shah, and the later is 100% western puppet. Iran, then, will never oppose US interest

2. The war is tagged Arab war against Israel. Iran is not Arabian. Besides you can only intervene to what you are called unto. There is never a document that Iran was called by the Arabs to participate in the war. Unless there is one paper of invitation in your Saudi palace.

What kind of excuse is this? So it's now Arab - Israeli abi? I showed you some years back that even Nigerians participated in those wars, in the 1967 and 1973 wars Pakistanis fought. The Pakistani airforce was known to shock Israel and till date, the Pakistani airforce still scares the Zionists. Khomeini and Khamenei were young men during those wars, where were they?

Did the Arabs tender any document of invitation to Nigerians that came in 1948 and 1967? As per who's this guy with your flimsy excuse? angry

3. Ever since Islamic revolution overthrew Shah government in 1979 and the government stabilised following Saddam war of 8 years, Iran has been continously supporting the Palestinian financially and militarily. Even when all roads are block to the Palestinian in getting Iranian ammunition, Iranian experts are sent to teach the Palestinian (Hamas in particular) to make bombs and small range rockets. No Arab nation has ever gone to such extent. Arabs only send food. What's the use of food when you are being killed? It is estimated that millions of Palestinian have been killed since 1948 when Zionist Israel occupied their land.

So with all the weapons being sent, what's the use and how as it improved the situation on ground? I seriously don't where you got the idea that humanitarian aid is useless, and those fireworks you provided is what those animals use as excuse to kill thousands of Palestinians. One rocket is fired into Israel injuring few people, while the Zionists retaliate killing 15 Palestinians. So what's the aim and point of funding Hamas, because all I see here is that Iran, Israel and Hamas are both the same sides of the coin.

* Interestingly, Egypt (an Arab nation) was the first to recognised Israel as a state after 1967 war. And today it is no longer a secret the cooperation and mutual love between Israel and Saudi regime.

It was in 1973, afterwards he was assassinated. Surprisingly, I heard the man who assassinated him has a street named after him in Iran, Khaled Al Istanbouli. And you call the Saudi cooperation with Israel as secret but you know about it, very ironic.

But fact remains, Iran hasn't fired a single bullet to Israel, at least even Saddam Hussein fired against them. Iran under Khomeini sought help from them during the Iran - Iraq War. Recently, weeks ago was supposed to be a golden opportunity for Iran to show how strong they're against Israel, but instead they kept quiet when they were attacked and then started burning flags and empty slogans 2 days ago. Bunch of cowards!
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2018
AlBaqir:

Your desperation knows no bound. We are talking of 1967 war, here you are posting 1954 pictures. Do you have senses at all?
Was it only 1967 war that occurred? The 1967 war was an offensive by the Zionists, they attacked first. The Egyptians, Jordanians and Syrians never expected it, it was swift and fast. I guess they did to avoid other armies from getting involved!
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by AlBaqir(m): 2:07pm On May 20, 2018
Demmzy15:
Was it only the six day war that was fought? What of the 1948, 1956, 1973, do you honestly want to deny Saudi Arabia's involvement in those wars?

Here's an overview of the wars by CNN http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2014/08/world/israel-neighbors/

# Again your desperation has made you blind and dumb. Before you brought your silly comment, 1967 war was what we are discussing. So try your best you can never smuggle Saudi into it. CNN you quoted never included Saudi in the 1967 war. Try again later.

Demmzy15:

What kind of excuse is this? So it's now Arab - Israeli abi?

A very strong "excuse" that crushed your fantasy. Your problem with Iran is its "Shi'a government" and God don catch you 100% the regime only come up in 1979 and established itself well 8 years after your "Sunni" brother Saddam war.

Iran of Shah despite being the 5th powerful nation in the world then will not go against US interest.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Demmzy15(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Again your desperation has made you blind and dumb. Before you brought your silly comment, 1967 war was what we are discussing. So try your best you can never smuggle Saudi into it. CNN you quoted never included Saudi in the 1967 war. Try again later.

OK, apologies. I thought you were referring to the whole confrontations.

A very strong "excuse" that crushed your fantasy. Your problem with Iran is its "Shi'a government" and God don catch you 100% the regime only come up in 1979 and established itself well 8 years after your "Sunni" brother Saddam war.

Who told you I supported Saddam in the war? grin And don't you know that many of his troops that confronted the Iranians were actually Shi'as? grin

Iran of Shah despite being the 5th powerful nation in the world then will not go against US interest.

Baba Khomeini ati Khamenei nko? Shey awon na omo America ni won ni? undecided
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 20, 2018
Seriously Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of all people .

I don't understand the logic

Erdogan has no problem killing hundreds and thousands of Muslims be it Kurds or Syrians in the name of self defence and support for hardline fundamentalists.

So if a muslim country kills innocent Muslims in hundreds and thousands be it in their country or in other countries, it is ok , no problem.

But if a non muslim country kills Muslims be it for legitimate or illegitimate reasons then it is a crime. Forgot about self defence.

The thing is Isis caliphate has failed , now Erdogan is dreaming to become the next caliph . The slowpoke wants to reestablish the ottoman empire. I wonder how the neighbouring muslim countries will react to that. So at the end of the day it is all useless sound bytes.

Only time will tell how many Muslims will die to fulfill his dream, but hey no body got any problem with that like Saudis can kill Muslims in Yemen, Pakistan can kill Muslims in Balochistan , Pashtunistan , Turks can kill Kurd and Syrian Muslims , Iran can Sunni muslims in Iraq and Syria , Sunnis can kill Shia Muslims in Iraq and Syria etc etc with impunity.

So yeah Muslims can kill Muslims without bothering about any criticism self or by others.

Another point the Chinese r running gulags for Muslims , but hey nobody got the guts to say anything to them as they will get their ass handed back to them.

Speak softly and carry a big stick is what matters in this world , big mouths don't last long even with all the noise they make.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by SouthEastFacts: 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
Demmzy15:

You support the illegal usurpation of Palestinian lands, killing of Palestinians in their thousands, believe the Jews are right no matter what but guess what? I'm the terrorist, you see why flatheeads are so foolish, no wonder we see dummies like you hanging Israeli flags in their car. Devoid of reasoning!
Isreal is not under illegal occupation. Only terrorists say that. Isreal is in Isreali land. Get that into your skull. The State of Isreal will not cede an inch of her territory to any terrorist

Demmzy15:

So if you want to attack your enemies, you alert them you're coming? Are you OK? Don't you see how stupid you sound

In modern warfare, no country attacks without warning the enemy state. Unless you are ignorant. This is not pre 17th century.

Demmzy15:

You just like making mouth, there are a lot holding Turkey back. First is, they have ties with Israel, don't mind all the outrage here and there between both countries, they have ties.

Secondly, it's Israel's big daddy. If Turkey attacks Israel first, then they'll have to confront US and if Israel attacks Turkey, then it'll have to confront NATO. But the problem with flatheeaded terrorists like you is that, you don't have sense to under history and politics. Y'all have sense but refuse to use it!

Do you know how many nuclear weapons it'll take to destroy Turkey and how many it'll take to obliterate Israel? grin So you think it's by number abi
Turkey will never dare to attack Isreal. Stop hiding under NATO, what Turkey does for NATO, another country can and what Isreal does for USA and other Asian regional powers (India in particular) Turkey can't. The Coup in Turkey who did you think masterminded it and why?

Only 2 nuclear missiles put an end to the world war.

Demmzy15:

Turkey also has an every growing military industry, they make alot of their weapons, helicopters, drones, etc. I really wish Arab countries could take the same trend of Turkey and develop theirs, but I'm happy Saudi Arabia is also coming up. In few years to come, you'll be shocked. It's only time, Israel will be dismantled. No apartheid state can ever celebrate its 100th year anniversary, remember Rhodesia, South Africa, Israel is next. Don't worry!
Do you think Isreal will stand stagnant while that happens.

Sorry, as we speak now, Isreal is pioneering mind reading technology. Do you know why? Find out!

You just spoke like a terrorist.

Sorry, the state of Isreal has come to stay and nothing terrorists like you can do about it.

Are you sure you know how they calculate military strength. Are you aware they factor in your population, GDP and allies?

Isreal has small population.

Those calculations are flawed. Those calculation wouldn't give Isreal a chance during the 6 days war and Yom Kippur war.

Deceit and airforce wins war. Nuclear arms act as deterrents.

Sorry, no Arab nation can stand Isreal either individually or collectively.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / Robert Mugabe Sleeping At A World Conference (Photos) / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.