Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) (8670 Views)

The Outing - He Says Let's Go Out, She Brought Her Friends Along / "I Killed Konji" (a Short Horny_ Sad Story) / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:35pm On May 19, 2018
space booked
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 19, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Fine gal.. Its like u are making money on crypto pls which airdrop should I join I'm still new in this. Abeg tell me o
You don't join one or two airdrop. Keep joining as much as you can. If you join like 200, at least 70 out of it will pay
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Lekan1o1: 11:52pm On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

You don't join one or two airdrop. Keep joining as much as you can. If you join like 200, at least 70 out of it will pay

Jesu! 200? shocked
Where will I start.?
Baby are u joking??
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Timagex(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Read am jo
eru n bami cry cry

grin grin cheesy
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 12:48am On May 20, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Jesu! 200? shocked
Where will I start.?
Baby are u joking??
I'm serious.. Join as many as you can see. Can you drop your contact, so I can add you into 2 whatsapp airdrops group that I am.
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Lekan1o1: 12:55am On May 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Timagex(m): 1:05am On May 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

I'm serious.. Join as many as you can see. Can you drop your contact, so I can add you into 2 whatsapp airdrops group that I am.
add me 2 cool
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yes you can

Ok...
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by continentalceo(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:
Without a plan, they conceived . Though max was happy but he was a poor and struggling man. He told Celine " What is going to happen? I only make enough to feed us and buy clothes. Now we're gonna have a baby. Don't misinterpret me, I love you as much as I love the baby but I'm confused". Ann gave him a kiss on his cheeks and said "Max, I know you love me. You can do it. You can work harder and make life better for both of us. We're going to love this baby as much as we love ourselves". These words were soothing the his ears. They agreed to keep the baby. He worked harder, he worked more and more and fortunately fate smiled at him. He was able to make much income. He bought a house at a good part of the town where he continued living with his wife and Britney, their daughter.

Celine gave him a kiss andnot Ann.
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by wristbangle: 7:02am On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

Aww sad. I never knew it will touch people like this. Thanks for liking it.

Heart felt story. Keep it up.
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Pidginwhisper: 7:07am On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

Should i drop mine too. Shebi it's acct number? embarassed
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Divay22(f): 7:13am On May 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Yes! Drop it.
Nice story line dear.
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Pidginwhisper: 7:25am On May 21, 2018
Divay22:

Yes! Drop it.
Nice story line dear.
What exactly do you want me to drop? grin
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by freedomchild: 7:25am On May 21, 2018
Nice story sexybbstar Honestly, I was touched Keep it up and develop more of this You just never can tell
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by cassidy1996(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2018
hmmmm.......Sexybbstar! what a sad story....feeling sad right now. please enlightening me on this crypto stuff
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 21, 2018
cassidy1996:
hmmmm.......Sexybbstar! what a sad story....feeling sad right now. please enlightening me on this crypto stuff
Thanks

Contact me on this bbstarsweet@gmail.com
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 21, 2018
freedomchild:
Nice story sexybbstar Honestly, I was touched Keep it up and develop more of this You just never can tell
Thank you so much
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Account number for where? grin
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 21, 2018
wristbangle:

Heart felt story. Keep it up.
Thank you bro
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 21, 2018
continentalceo:

Celine gave him a kiss andnot Ann.
I've corrected it. Thanks ❤
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 21, 2018
Divay22:
Yes! Drop it. Nice story line dear.
Thanks Diva ❤
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Alwaysking: 8:57am On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

You better cry grin. Shoot-Dem wink
Fvck
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by donqx: 9:40am On May 21, 2018
hmmm
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 21, 2018
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by bouncekid10(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2018
Awww...so touching,feel like crying right now
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Timagex(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry undecided undecided undecided

Wait first!

Why people just dey die for ur film? Laro kutukutu!!! shocked shocked U don dey watch tragic films 2 much and I suspect Indian or.. tongue

Well, nice story line, I wanted to cry grin grin grin grin but I didn't wink keep it up, we will like to read more from you cool
#peace
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Pidginwhisper: 10:42am On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

Account number for where? grin
So o le funmi ni owo ni oun so yen Nike
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Geemoni71(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2018
It nice dear..can't wait to read more
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by MrCally(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2018
So sad but very interesting, i wish i can write like this sexybbstar.
Re: It's Time For You To Let Go (a Short Sad Story) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 21, 2018
sexybbstar:
The piercing cries of a newborn rented the air. It was Wesleyshire Hospital. A tired Tony was sitting in a chair and resting his head on the wall. He has been sitting along the corridor of the maternity ward for more than 17 hours. He watched as women in labour were being brought into the ward but he was just staring at them with little or no concern. His heart was troubled. He felt his man power draining away every passing seconds. All these was due to the fact that Ann his wife has been in labour for the last 17 hours. He wasn't allowed into the labour room, so he had no option than to stay at the corridor waiting for a good news from the doctor. As time went by, his mind lost all hope of hearing a good news. He started preparing for the worst that might happen anytime soon. Suddenly, the cry of a baby from his wife's labor room jolted him out of his inactive state!

Hello. I design ebook covers for only one hundred naira ₦100. PM me or check my signature. https:///2348027329239

I will design your cover in 12-24 hours flat or it's free. Satisfaction guaranteed.

I can design covers for the following:
•Amazon
•Barnes and Noble
•Kobo
•Apple Store
•Draft2digital
•SmashWords
•Okadabooks
•Inkitt
•Blurb

https:///2348027329239

Payment can be made through any of the following:
•Bank transfer.
•Airtime credit. VTU and pin
•Payoneer
•Skrill
•Neteller
•Perfect Money
•Bitcoin or any crypto currency of any kind.

If you would like to see my portfolio, check my nairaland thread on my signature. If you want to chat on WhatsApp, my number is in my signature.

https:///2348027329239

You can also quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Reality After Nysc / Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover / Must Read: My Aunt Annarose I (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.