Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos (13405 Views)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Iara Oshiomhole With Her Husband At APC Convention In Abuja. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by EmagNig(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2018
The Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) has announced plans to divert traffic ahead of the All Progressives Congress (APC) state convention.

A section of Acme Road in Ikeja will be closed, the body has announced, with the traffic to be diverted to other routes. The diversion will take place on Saturday, May 19, 2018.

See the routes below:

Owing to the All Progressives Congress' (APC) State Convention holding on Saturday, 19th May, 2018 at APC State Secretariat, Acme, Ikeja, a certain section of Acme Road will be closed and traffic diverted as follows;

1. Motorists coming from Akilo Road to Acme Road will be diverted to Adeniyi Jones and link Obafemi Awolowo Way/Allen Avenue RoundAbout through Aromire Street,

OR

2. From Akilo Road, use Guinness-Asade RoundAbout to Oba Akran Avenue and make a left turn to Ladipo Oluwole Street to link Adeniyi Jones and connect Obafemi Awolowo Way/Allen Avenue RoundAbout through Aromire Street,

3. From Akilo Road, use Guinness-Asade RoundAbout to Oba Akran Avenue to Obafemi Awolowo Way and continue with your journey.

Finally,

4. From Akilo Road, Ogba-Ijaye Road, Marketing, use Wemco Road to Lateef Jakande Road and connect destination as appropriate.

5. Whereas, those coming from opposite directions, reverse is the case.

While soliciting the cooperation and compliance of motorists with Traffic rules and regulations, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

LASTMA

https://lailasnews.com/lastma-issues-traffic-advisory-ahead-of-apc-convention-in-lagos/

lalasticlala

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by abokibuhari: 8:07am On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2018
APC convention? I hope bullet proof vests are part of their security protocol

7 Likes

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by Alejoc(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2018
Lagos of Nigeria!

Less booking today o o
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2018
grin

When will Army and Police release their own plan against thugs and stray bullets?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by patyowr: 9:00am On May 19, 2018
All because of a useless convention with no impact on the citizens

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by oloworulz(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2018
Hmmn
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by klins4213(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2018
Okay then
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by stevio(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2018
So LASTMA haff finally received sense grin. This is how it's done in sane climes.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by obembet(f): 9:04am On May 19, 2018
The only state that I can vote APC... Anything outside lagos,I don't want to hear APC again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by futureenergy: 9:04am On May 19, 2018
Them go still complain.

Why should they do convention? Why on a Saturday? Why not move it to Ogun? Grounding Lagos IGR unnecessarily.

SMH . . . complaining is in our DNA

9 Likes

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by Nobody: 9:04am On May 19, 2018
Banana Republic
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by Akinz0126(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2018
Guys pls is Lai Muhammed still part and parcel of this government?I haven't heard from him in a long time.

Seriously missing those Lies

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2018
obembet:
The only state that I can vote APC... Anything outside lagos,I don't want to hear APC again
...Lagos...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by bestman09(m): 9:09am On May 19, 2018
Ok
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by gerrardomendes(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2018
I see heavy downpour in Lagos today
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by Aldebaran(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2018
Like for Chelsea winning grin

Share for ManU grin

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by hannysur8(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2018
I hope they won't end it with blow

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by talk2hb1(m): 9:20am On May 19, 2018
I Knew It!!!
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by nabegibeg: 9:21am On May 19, 2018
EmagNig:
The Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) has announced plans to divert traffic ahead of the All Progressives Congress (APC) state convention.

A section of Acme Road in Ikeja will be closed, the body has announced, with the traffic to be diverted to other routes. The diversion will take place on Saturday, May 19, 2018.

See the routes below:

Owing to the All Progressives Congress' (APC) State Convention holding on Saturday, 19th May, 2018 at APC State Secretariat, Acme, Ikeja, a certain section of Acme Road will be closed and traffic diverted as follows;

1. Motorists coming from Akilo Road to Acme Road will be diverted to Adeniyi Jones and link Obafemi Awolowo Way/Allen Avenue RoundAbout through Aromire Street,

OR

2. From Akilo Road, use Guinness-Asade RoundAbout to Oba Akran Avenue and make a left turn to Ladipo Oluwole Street to link Adeniyi Jones and connect Obafemi Awolowo Way/Allen Avenue RoundAbout through Aromire Street,

3. From Akilo Road, use Guinness-Asade RoundAbout to Oba Akran Avenue to Obafemi Awolowo Way and continue with your journey.

Finally,

4. From Akilo Road, Ogba-Ijaye Road, Marketing, use Wemco Road to Lateef Jakande Road and connect destination as appropriate.

5. Whereas, those coming from opposite directions, reverse is the case.

While soliciting the cooperation and compliance of motorists with Traffic rules and regulations, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

LASTMA

https://lailasnews.com/lastma-issues-traffic-advisory-ahead-of-apc-convention-in-lagos/

lalasticlala
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by SyberKate(f): 9:22am On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by wellmax(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2018
This is good. Thank God it's Ona Saturday and for the pre information.
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by Firgemachar: 9:36am On May 19, 2018
cheddahboy:
APC.. CHANJI DOLE.

You're above Forty and still a tenant??
Contact me let's talk!

#LandlordAssociation
#SecureAPlot
#Become a Landlord in 6 Months

BS!
Land in that jungle shouldn't be more than 50k. Max 100k... angry
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by timota(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2018
Akinz0126:
Guys pls is Lai Muhammed still part and parcel of this government?I haven't heard from him in long time.

Seriously missing those Lies
he is now born again
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by SmallmebigGod: 9:41am On May 19, 2018
cheddahboy:
APC.. CHANJI DOLE.

You're above Forty and still a tenant??
Contact me let's talk!

#LandlordAssociation
#SecureAPlot
#Become a Landlord in 6 Months

Any mortgage plan for building on it?
Re: LASTMA Issues Traffic Advisory Ahead Of APC Convention In Lagos by Redoil: 9:43am On May 19, 2018
cheddahboy:
APC.. CHANJI DOLE.
You're above Forty and still a tenant?? Contact me let's talk!
#LandlordAssociation #SecureAPlot #Become a Landlord in 6 Months
clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Labour Party Pledges 16m Votes For PMB / Buhari Has Mortgaged Nigeria’s Future, Says Don / Lagos To Enjoy 24hrs Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.