Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Will Use 'ikwerre Votes' Against Magnus Abe - Rotimi Amaechi (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Use 'ikwerre Votes' Against Magnus Abe - Rotimi Amaechi (video) (331 Views)

How Kaduna APC Delegates Reacted To Tinubu Vs Amaechi (Video) / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) / 2023: Hausa Release Campaign Song For Amaechi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Use 'ikwerre Votes' Against Magnus Abe - Rotimi Amaechi (video) by aminulive: 8:17am On May 19, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Minister for Transport and leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi has revealed what he plans to do to Senator Magnus Abe.

Abe and Amaechi have been at loggerheads over Abe's ambition to become governor of Rivers state and the violence that rocked the APC ward congress in the state a few weeks ago.

PoliticsNGR learned that while speaking to stakeholders in a meeting at Ikwerre, Amaechi said that the main cause of the problem between him and Abe was that he(Amaechi) refused to back his governorship ambition. He revealed that he will use Ikwerre 'Votes' against Abe. Watch the video below;

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/apc-congress-will-use-magnus-abe-amaechi-explodes-video/

Re: I Will Use 'ikwerre Votes' Against Magnus Abe - Rotimi Amaechi (video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:18am On May 19, 2018
APC vs APC grin
Re: I Will Use 'ikwerre Votes' Against Magnus Abe - Rotimi Amaechi (video) by Mynd44: 8:58am On May 19, 2018

(1)

You Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency Fires Back At Jonathan / Registrar, Oloyede Reveals What Exposed Corruption In JAMB / Democracy Day : FG Should Consider Calls For Restructuring –paseda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.