Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lessons To Our Ladies (the Potential Baby Mamas) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lessons To Our Ladies (the Potential Baby Mamas) (467 Views)

If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons To Our Ladies (the Potential Baby Mamas) by orangeCV: 10:44am On May 19, 2018
A Nairalander by name Le Papuzzi took to his facebook to speak senses to Potential BABY-MAMAS and SLAY QUEENS...PLEASE READ.

"I sat and wondered at the care-free trend some of our ladies have shamelessly embraced, and that is; being found with the happening guys with no regard to their moral uprightness or otherwise.

The Sophia-Davido episode is now such that leaves sour taste in the mouth in contrast to how so many ladies were almost idolizing Sophia Momodu for being Davido’s baby mama. Back then, it was the greatest fit any lady could achieve, what a “misnormal” spurred by low self-esteem.
How on earth would you think being a baby-mama is a pointer to bright/secured future simply because the guy is rich and/or famous? Before you blame such guys for dumping you, have you scored yourselves on the scale of how low-cost you sacrificed your integrity, pride and gave-in to their sexual pleasures in exchange for your feeble fame and money? SLAY QUEENS!

Get this SHOCKER! There’s no sane man who doesn’t know where TRUE LOVE resides and the color it wears…every man rates each woman in his heart; we know those who come around for money, fame and those who truly love us. Many SLAY QUEENS are victims in this circumstance.
Where is Sophia today? Where are Wizkid’s baby-mamas? Mama Boluwatife now calls Wizkid absentee father (hey, don’t forget that being a father of my child is different from being my husband), I laughed so hard when I read this.

CHIOMA-DAVIDO saga is for TODAY, never in history has it been heard that DAVIDO showed this dramatic lust on any woman, I call it LUST, yes. Yes because DAVIDO is yet to really know what love is but let’s not deviate, a Porsche of #45million with juicy endorsement and many more to come. Where are DAVIDO’s baby mamas in all of these? CHIOMA is being venerated today by him yet, no baby involved.

I think our ladies would go into their closets now and cry out over their celebrated foolishness and lost pride that may not be retrieved easily.
I think many parents would learn to tame their daughters now that all that glitter aren’t gold.

A word they say…

Do have a lovely weekend fellas!

If it makes sense to you, please feel FREE to SHARE

I remain,
Le Papuzzi
Re: Lessons To Our Ladies (the Potential Baby Mamas) by sholatem(f): 12:34pm On May 19, 2018
Boluwatife is not wizkid's Baby mama,her name is Shola,her son is Boluwatife wink
Re: Lessons To Our Ladies (the Potential Baby Mamas) by orangeCV: 10:18am On May 20, 2018
sholatem:
Boluwatife is not wizkid's Baby mama,her name is Shola,her son is Boluwatife wink
I said Mama Boluwatife I didn't say Bolu's mum is Boluwatife.
Don't disappoint your parents over money paid on your education.

(1) (Reply)

The 2018 Billboard Music Awards Winners / Toyin Aimakhu N30million Richer As Ghost & Tout Movie Makes History In Cinema / Photos:linda Ikeji Shares Her Past Poverty Experience On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.