Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo (3484 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Governor Bala Mohammed Returns To Bauchi In Style After Supreme Court Victory / Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2018
Former Governor Sule Lamido decided to do a road show in Bauchi (where he was governor for 8 years) to promote his Presidential ambition. Look at the disgrace from his own people shouting ‘barawo’ (thief) and at the same time shouting ‘sai Buhari’! — Kiyamo

Watch �

Aji Kima Hadejia a nemo mana mutanen Sule su yi mana bayanin abun da ya faru. Daga kin gaskiya dai, dama ma su iya magana suka ce sai bata.

Ina bloggers din Facebook ga gagarumin labari, mai neman Takarar Shugaban Kasa, Sule Lamido a mahaifarsa.

Ni ma na bi sahun mutanen Kafin Hausa, na ce Nigeria Sai Buhari, ba zamu zabi ‘barawo’ ba.

https:///EYtGMp99yl?amp=1

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/997781247807164416?s=20
Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by saaron(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2018
Boring.
I'm more interested in the already trending Twitter "Transmission" video produced by a quota system IG of police.
Indeed, a govt headed by a dullard will always begat dullards.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2018
Pdp never know the kind of havoc they caused while in power

I understand with there online miscreants

They have to earn a living

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by FriendNG: 12:27pm On May 19, 2018
Really embrassing. Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by sarrki(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:
Really embrassing. Sarrki it's not Jigawa but bauchi

Kafin madani I know is on Bauchi along ningi road right ?

The place is Kafin Hausa along jahun road
Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by FriendNG: 12:33pm On May 19, 2018
Tonyebarcanista come and see how Buhari will humiliate PDP in the north.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by sarrki(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

It happens in kafin Madaki bauchi and not kafin Hausa of Jigawa.

Check the pic below.

Thanks my co progressive

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by madridguy(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2018
PDP paid agents on NL will avoid this thread shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

APC sponsored thugs.

Duly paid.
Scripted movie.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by SalamRushdie: 1:02pm On May 19, 2018
Let Buharist keep recieving themselves , who doesn't know the APCs new past time is hiring motley illiterate urchins to infiltrate opposition campaigns in the north and chant Sai Baba just like Fulani killer herdsmen are chanting it in the Bush

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by ORIENTATION101: 1:16pm On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Let Buharist keep recieving themselves , who doesn't know the APCs new past time is hiring motley illiterate urchins to infiltrate opposition campaigns in the north and chant Sai Baba just like Fulani killer herdsmen are chanting it in the Bush
so where re the supporters of lamido in the video since he has genuine fans

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by SalamRushdie: 1:20pm On May 19, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so where re the supporters of lamido in the video since he has genuine fans
I did not say Lamido is popular in the north but Buhari is not a popular as before

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by deltaisgreat: 1:22pm On May 19, 2018
I don't care I will still vote him ahead of buhari any day any time. #BACKTODAURA2019.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by APCsupporter: 6:15pm On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

cheesy That guy never learns. He will soon tell you that the report is fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by APCsupporter: 6:18pm On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I did not say Lamido is popular in the north but Buhari is not a popular as before

You will be shocked to coma come 2019. The surprises will overwhelm your ipob brain

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by SalamRushdie: 6:20pm On May 19, 2018
APCsupporter:

You will be shocked to coma come 2019. The surprises will overwhelm your ipob brain

Go and learn to organise common ward congress first before coming here to boast

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by zurielsam(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki welcome back have you been [aid you BMC arrears because i see you've been on strike for a while now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by Xander85: 7:38pm On May 19, 2018
madridguy:
PDP paid agents on NL will avoid this thread shocked

They will, but only because it's the APC paid agents that were shouting the 'barawo' on the streets.

Who told them that Sule Lamido 'stole', if not the unseen hands in the background controlling the puppets! grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by NothingDoMe: 8:02pm On May 19, 2018
saaron:
Boring.
I'm more interested in the already trending Twitter "Transmission" video produced by a quota system IG of police.
Indeed, a govt headed by a dullard will always begat dullards.
lol. I agree.

Sarrki stop trying to distract us biko.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by bilulu(m): 11:10pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp never know the kind of havoc they caused while in power

I understand with there online miscreants

They have to earn a living
cannot be compared to the one ur Demi god is currently afflicting us with.... BTW I guess ur peanut has been paid cuz its been awhile

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by 9jaArea: 11:33pm On May 19, 2018
It will get worst for PDP and 3rd force as 2019 gets closer.
Baba still the man for the job

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by NaMeAboki: 1:39am On May 20, 2018
Its a done deal - Nigeria sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by sarrki(m): 2:28am On May 20, 2018
NothingDoMe:
lol. I agree.

Sarrki stop trying to distract us biko.

Keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by NothingDoMe: 8:46am On May 20, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet
OK. Oga Festus cheesy
Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by NothingDoMe: 8:48am On May 20, 2018
bilulu:

cannot be compared to the one ur Demi god is currently afflicting us with.... BTW I guess ur peanut has been paid cuz its been awhile
Don't mind him. They come here to make noise after receiving transmission. cheesy
Re: Video Of Sule Lamido Disgraced In Bauchi In A Road Show.. Festus Keyamo by vedaxcool(m): 8:51am On May 20, 2018
Kai see how these people disgraced tonyebacarcnista first crush before he ran off with Maikarfi. grin grin grin it is well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Lagos Such A Mess? / Shocker! Former Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Exposed Live!… He Was Force / Akwa Ibom State Workers Have Received The New Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.