Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? (2118 Views)

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 19, 2018
The strangest thing happened to me yesternite. I was sitted in a bar waiting for a friend. While I was sipping on my cocktail, lost in thoughts. A man approached my table, he asked if he could sit? Well since I was alone I nodded. He sat down and we had small talks.... out of the blues he asked “ have you ever been with a woman before?” I was confused on why he would ask such.. I didn’t reply. He asked again boldly “Would you like to join me and my wife? She fancies you”. I laughed cause I honestly thought he was messing with me or probably drunk. He pointed to a table and a gorgeous woman stood up, walked to the table, smiled and sat down. She said hi with a charming smile and I replied with a confused look. She wisphered in his ears, then he said to me “let’s go somewhere more quiet and cozy to talk more and he winked”.... At this point it dawned on me they weren’t kidding. I told them I’m not interested thank you. Luckily my friend arrived and I informed them. He left me a note with phone no on the table and walked away with his wife. I was confused all night. I wondered if this just happened or it’s my imagination..... Finally my friend got to my table and asked “your friends?” I replied, Yes. My question is do these things really happen in Nigeria? I spent my entire night wondering what would have happened if I had followed them. Regrets? Pleasure? Or more Confusion. I will have to find out one way or the other.
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Chicagoesontop: 1:25pm On May 19, 2018
Ogbeni that man for use your head run local government chairman election, not even presidential election. That means you would have died a cheap death...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Skepticus: 1:26pm On May 19, 2018
cool

It happens a lot.

I know a happily married couple who do that.
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by merrypakman: 1:34pm On May 19, 2018
So weird!
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by nnamdibig(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2018
They are looking for who to use for rituals.
How sure are you that they are hubby and wife??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by keentola(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2018
Open Marriage..
I have been in one or two open relationships before and it was awesome give it a try
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 19, 2018
They are trying to be western, Shiurr. grin
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by mployer(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2018
Ritualists. They know you won't tell anybody where you are going to. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2018
keentola:
Open Marriage..
I have been in one or two open relationships before and it was awesome give it a try

In Nigeria? Hmmm interesting
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2018
mployer:
Ritualists. They know you won't tell anybody where you are going to. cheesy

Lol
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by ImaIma1(f): 5:39pm On May 19, 2018
I know of a couple who did it but it was the man that was into it. He liked group sex and would bring different people.

She agreed to it even if she was not ok with it. She eventually left the marriage. She couldn't even tell family why she left. She just said he was beating her.

Things are happening o

2 Likes

Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Katier00(f): 6:06pm On May 19, 2018
It happens but please I will advice you not to indulge in that unholy act. Marriage should be a sacred union between two people with the exclusion of all others. Those couple are not normal so don't share in their madness

3 Likes

Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by LotusFan: 6:56pm On May 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by initiate: 3:23pm On May 20, 2018
Its called 3some not swinging.

Meanwhile which bar was it?

LotusFan:
Op calm down...it’s called Swinging.

Swinging, sometimes called wife swapping, husband swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.

1 Like

Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by esty27: 4:07pm On May 20, 2018
initiate:
Its called 3some not swinging.
Meanwhile which bar was it?
swinging?na forex?
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Ishilove: 5:42pm On May 20, 2018
LotusFan:
Op calm down...it’s called Swinging.

Swinging, sometimes called wife swapping, husband swapping or partner swapping, is a non-monogamous behavior in which both singles and partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity.
Iranu. So much abomination in the world today
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by keentola(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Molayin7:

In Nigeria? Hmmm interesting
so many people hide their true self in a bid to feel among and that's making it harder for people people around them and themselves.

We need to stop thinking that anything out of norms is an abomination. ..
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
I hate threesoms and orgies.
Re: Are Married Folks Really Into This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Iranu. So much abomination in the world today

Thank you my love for speaking the truth. This is why we are advocating for 97% of the world to end abrubtly like in the days if Noah since Jesus has refused to come. grin

But before this world ends, I hope you know that you & I have to leave offsprings behind to carry on our sacred bloodlines in order to replenish the new world that is to come? grin cheesy grin kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Can Your 3 Years Old Kid Write 1-10 / Do People Really Take Loans For Wedding? / Someone Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.