Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? (37731 Views)

We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / 6-Year-Old Brother And Sister Twins Are Married In Buddhist Ceremony In Thailand / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Crossroad1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Let me use my uncle as an example here...

This is a very hardworking man who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't watch football and doesn't womanize.
An extreme introvert who doesn't even keep friends but he got married to a very temperamental woman but it wasn't so initially.
Shade (not real name) was very loving when they first met, it was love at first sight..
Though she was the outgoing, party starter type, but she was a good cook, and like egbon said, she can allow him have sex with her anywhere and anytime.

Her promiscuous side wasn't in the open all these while.
How she manage to keep it a secret is still a mystery though egbon is someone who is always busy at work and the wife though a graduate choose to learn hairdressing to keep herself busy.

Shade is a very pretty woman. When I mean pretty, I mean extremely pretty.. If you are seeing her for the first time, you will believe she is an half caste.
But she get angry for no reason, small argument or admonishing, she can just get angry, get out of the house and egbon will looking for her..
Maybe it was because of the beauty or the good food, or the not denying of sex, I don't know (egbon always believe with time, he can tame her) but she had a great influence over egbon..

Even when the family was beginning to notice her bad attitude, egbon choose her over the family cos he really love her, he loved her pass love self...

Egbon wasn't well to do when they met, he was living in a face me I slap you house wherr they share toilet with everyone..

While they live together, it is sometimes 1-0-1 or 0-1-1 or 0-0-1 but she stood by him all through that time..
So they got married despite almost everyone was against it.

The real problem started when she started giving birth.
She threw caution to the wind and became abusive. She was very strict to family members, manipulative and self centered...
She came from a broken home anyways, she was raised by her mother but in all fairness, her mother was a good woman who doesn't love trouble and she often wonder where her daughter got her own skuchy from..
Omo, shade get serious craze o..

After 3 kids, egbon couldn't tolerate her again.. She keep late nights and she doesn't even come home most times.
Egbon endured her for 12years before he let her go leaving the kids behind..

She was free to do whatever she wanted.
Let me just fast forward to years later when egbon has sent his kids abroad, he didn't remarry but kept a girlfriend after years of begging him to do so..

While egbon suffered the torture and torment of his wife, he didn't bring the matter to the family, though they know what he was going through..

Many years later, aunty came back using her kids as excuse.

The flower tattoo she drew on her shoulder was already looking like an ugwu leave during harmattan.
Because she was beautiful, her thoughts everyday was maybe someone like dangote or otedola will just wife her..
She is the lazy type that wants to live the lifestyle of alakija.

This is not a fiction.. How come I know so much?

I started living with egbon when I was 14yrs old. My own eyes too see pepper and shege..

Why egbon endured it all was because of the kids.
Most times, egbon said he wished he can run away but the kids keep holding him down cos even on her kids, she no dey get mercy..
My own wife too na dangbana choko and immediately she gave birth to the second child, I catapult am go abroad. The only diff be say, my own wife can die for her kids..

So let's have it. Why do married men keep quiet and tolerate nonsense in their matrimony?

What prompt me to write this story?
He just called me now from the USA and we talked and laughed about so many things he went through. Even him self now dey claim hard guy and redpill.

281 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by falcon01: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Because women whether you like it or not are thesame

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Justbehave(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Only weak sissy simps takes such rubbish

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by GboyegaD(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2021
Sometimes, people resign to fate. One thing though, let your partner know you for you.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Klass99(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2021
smiley

131 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by MufasaLion: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2021
They condone it because of the emotional attachment. Yes, they might be hurt, but most men (humans in general) wouldn't want to go through the phase of seeking emotional connection all over again from another person. Humans emotional healing varies and a marriage with kids is so difficult to leave.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's biblical grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hey, get ur youth to attend this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
How old is your Egbon I've been looking for a divorcee to marry lol.Bad attitude has nothing to do with beauty so you dont have to associate the bad character with her beauty.

27 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by CHoccolaTE: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
I want to hear the wife side of the story first

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
They condone it because of the emotional attachment. Yes, they might be hurt, but most men (humans in general) wouldn't want to go through the phase of seeking emotional connection all over again from another person. Humans emotional healing varies and a marriage with kids is so difficult to leave.

You no lie. This is a major reason many people stick to bad marriages/relationships. They rather remain in the marriage and seek a way to make themselves happy outside. If you even want to leave and you see what men and women have become, you go come wonder if anything dey outside for you sef. cheesy

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by MufasaLion: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:

You no lie. This is a major reason many people stick to bad marriages/relationships. They rather remain in the marriage and seek a way to make themselves happy outside. If you even want to leave and you see what men and women have become, you go come wonder if anything dey outside for you sef. cheesy

Damn straight! I think people that are interested in marriage could only hope not to have issues that would warrant divorce or separation (especially when kids are involved).

I still prefer people to divorce or separate when the journey becomes unbearable. A broken home is better than being dead but living.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by ElprimaHomes: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Interesting story, Crossroad1.

Let's read more comments from married men
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Polynek(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Baba no b all, in my area, after d man and His wife had serious misunderstanding, He sent her out and vowed never to accept her again, and is been 2yrs now, both of Dem hv move on, the 2 kids they had is with d man, so men are very hard shaa. I can say is individual personality no b married men something, if are soft u are soft in everything

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by odysey: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGidRedPiller

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Crossroad1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Klass99:
The answer to your question is in your own narrative - the kids.
Some married couples (emphasis on some) tolerate one another and endure shit for the sake of their kids.
Where is your uncle's wife now?

dey sell beer

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by sisisioge: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Finish the story nau....he took her back?

Well, here is the thing, some people are naturally unkind to people they perceive themselves to be superior to. Superiority is not in materials alone, intellects, exposure, beauty, seex, class, etc have superiority advantages too. Also, you are actually superior to another human in a relationship when they seem to want you more than you want them. Its heady....that's why it's better to find a reasonable human when dealing with matters of the heart or marriage.

You should Listen to Michael Bolton' s " When a Man Loves a Woman" song again to have a feel of what I meant. It swings both ways sha. May God help us....freedom is life o.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
odysey:
TheGidRedPiller
@CrossRoad1 Because men of the modern age are not men!

Gone are the days when women dare not do nonsense, lets leave introversion out of this first, the men of the old were hard and the could take full control of their shiit no matter what!

Two things facilitate the stupid behaviours of the wife.
1.Egbon's weak masculinity
2.Shade's feeling of liberty.

Only strong men can keep a marriage in this age, ironically, they actually have to be stronger than the men of old because the women of this age got loose!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
@CrossRoad1 let me also add, if your egbon accepts that woman back, he is very STUPID!

Of course i would regard him as a simp and his face will be in one of my future threads where i will completely bash him to the ground. Of course since its me doing the work, be rest assured he will be trending on nairaland that day! undecided

This is not a joke although you might laugh at it now.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Justbehave(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Klass99:
The answer to your question is in your own narrative - the kids.
Some married couples (emphasis on some) tolerate one another and endure shit for the sake of their kids.
Where is your uncle's wife now?

only weak men tolerate such in marriage siting kids as an excuse. See if the man develop HBP or Stroke and die,the children will still grow. The best is to send her and the kids parking and visit your kids often. Only selfish men survives this shits from women.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Crossroad1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@CrossRoad1 let me also add, if your egbon accepts that woman back, he is very STUPID!

Of course i would regard him as a simp and his face will be in one of my future threads where i will completely bash him to the ground. Of course since its me doing the work, be rest assured he will be trending on nairaland that day! undecided

This is not a joke although you might laugh at it now.
alaye, tone down the insult. He moved to the states and he didn't take the woman back..
Have noticed most of your threads and they are mostly filled with insult..
We have mature men here, don't assume everyone is a teenager or below 30..
This is a man In his 60's you are talking about, show some respect

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Crossroad1:
alaye, tone down the insult. He moved to the states and he didn't take the woman back..
Have noticed most of your threads and they are mostly filled with insult..
We have mature men here, don't assume everyone is a teenager or below 30..
This is a man In his 60's you are talking about, show some respect
Funny thing is that i never even meant to insult, i actually meant well for you and the man in your story, i guess i'm just paranoid, i always am when i talk about women even though i still give valid facts.

Pls take non of those things i said to heart, just pick my word bars, advices and warnings, those are the things i really wanted you to see. I apologise once again.

Oh and tell or even better render help if you can in every possible way for egbon to not slack in his redpill journey, advice him to educate his male children if he has them, every man young or old should be prepared for the horrors women can unfold in this life!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by RightToReject(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
The major reason is that the majority in such situations stand for nothing worthwhile - due to feeble-mindedness or greed/lust or low IQ - so they fall for anything. Unfortunately, there are a lot of men without philosophies these days.

Every self-conquered man always has his philosophy - a philosophy that doesn't see war as evil when it's necessitated in pursuit to instill or maintain decorum or fairness and doesn't see rewarding good with greater good as a sign of weakness - reign supreme over any other thing, be it pleasure or sentiment.

27 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Potch: 7:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
Let me use my uncle as an example here...

This is a very hardworking man who doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't watch football and doesn't womanize.
An extreme introvert who doesn't even keep friends but he got married to a very temperamental woman but it wasn't so initially.
Shade (not real name) was very loving when they first met, it was love at first sight..
Though she was the outgoing, party starter type, but she was a good cook, and like egbon said, she can allow him have sex with her anywhere and anytime.
Her promiscuous side wasn't in the open all these while.
How she manage to keep it a secret is still a mystery though egbon is someone who is always busy at work and the wife though a graduate choose to learn hairdressing to keep herself busy.
Shade is a very pretty woman. When I mean pretty, I mean extremely pretty.. If you are seeing her for the first time, you will believe she is an half caste.
But she get angry for no reason, small argument or admonishing, she can just get angry, get out of the house and egbon will looking for her..
Maybe it was because of the beauty or the good food, or the not denying of sex, I don't know (egbon always believe with time, he can tame her) but she had a great influence over egbon..
Even when the family was beginning to notice her bad attitude, egbon choose her over the family cos he really love her, he loved her pass love self...
Egbon wasn't well to do when they met, he was living in a face me I slap you house wherr they share toilet with everyone..
While they live together, it is sometimes 1-0-1 or 0-1-1 or 0-0-1 but she stood by him all through that time..
So they got married despite almost everyone was against it.
The real problem started when she started giving birth.
She threw caution to the wind and became abusive. She was very strict to family members, manipulative and self centered...
She came from a broken home anyways, she was raised by her mother but in all fairness, her mother was a good woman who doesn't love trouble and she often wonder where her daughter got her own skuchy from..
Omo, shade get serious craze o..
After 3 kids, egbon couldn't tolerate her again.. She keep late nights and she doesn't even come home most times.
Egbon endured her for 12years before he let her go leaving the kids behind..
She was free to do whatever she wanted.
Let me just fast forward to years later when egbon has sent his kids abroad, he didn't remarry but kept a girlfriend after years of begging him to do so..
While egbon suffered the torture and torment of his wife, he didn't bring the matter to the family, though they know what he was going through..
Many years later, aunty came back using her kids as excuse.
The flower tattoo she drew on her shoulder was already looking like an ugwu leave during harmattan.
Because she was beautiful, her thoughts everyday was maybe someone like dangote or otedola will just wife her..
She is the lazy type that wants to live the lifestyle of alakija.

This is not a fiction.. How come I know so much?
I started living with egbon when I was 14yrs old. My own eyes too see pepper and shege..
Why egbon endured it all was because of the kids.
Most times, egbon said he wished he can run away but the kids keep holding him down cos even on her kids, she no dey get mercy..
My own wife too na dangbana choko and immediately she gave birth to the second child, I catapult am go abroad. The only diff be say, my own wife can die for her kids..

So let's have it. Why do married men keep quiet and tolerate nonsense in their matrimony?

What prompt me to write this story?
He just called me now from the USA and we talked and laughed about so many things he went through. Even him self now dey claim hard guy and redpill.

There could be many reasons why some men tolerate these behaviours: number one factor is children especially when a man marries late. You see a man in his 50s with kids in the age bracket of 3-10! He begins to think " where do I start from?". You hardly see a man with grown up children caught up in this mess. Another factor is personality: most introverts are quiet, reserved and hardly discuss their private lives while they continue to suffer in silence. I think what helped your uncle was because the children are in his custody and probably grown up.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Boss13: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2021
ONE WORD - FAMILY
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by slawormiir: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

That is it my niggar

Those baby girsl will do everything to make sure you pay their bride price and after giving birth to one or two kids then you will realise their real nature

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
My brother, it's only a fool that'll leave Nigeria for America Simply because it rains so much here in Nigeria....Las las,demn no dey tell person na....Na the same rain dey Fall for everywhere grin

If you think you can't condone the nonsense of women, kukuma no marry because women for marriage dey behave like witches....

Just like Nonsense Tega and Boma-like Cordial lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by SLOVFO(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
That's what marriage entails. Endurance. And maturity. I salute your uncle for standing by her wife all those years.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
angry
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Xscape047: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wow
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by kenzysmith: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
The day my wife go shout like radio for my ears day and night I go comot her two front teeth and throw her out. No be by force say husband and wife must stay one house I don't take nonsense sad

21 Likes

Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by Kizzygentle: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
That's why he is a married man.. simple..
Re: Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? by ideatoprince18(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
When u get married as a matured man, there are certain things u put into consideration before letting your wife go.

It's not a matter of being a red Piller or a simp!!!. Egbon may have looked at his kids(and also his financial state) and dosent want them separated from their mother at that particular time.

You know most extremely pretty ladies are dunce and manipulative. She may have been looking for a perfect chance to go but she doesn't wasn't to move out by her own self ... She wants to cause serious wahala so that your Egbon would maybe beat her up and she would use domestic abuse as reason for her leaving your Egbon!!!.

I must commend your Egbon for his maturity!!!.... He played his cards well and left her high and dry

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / 11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.